LTN curry slaying thread log. Curry+average height life fuel

Yeah true, thats why you should gaygymmaxx. This was me before gymmaxxing, (14)
You already had a good base bhai. My gymcelled version would look like that. Problem with gymcelling is that your T levels will go higher and you’ll get hornier and I want to avoid that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, BrahminBoss and EnglandBadman
You already had a good base bhai. My gymcelled version would look like that. Problem with gymcelling is that your T levels will go higher and you’ll get hornier and I want to avoid that.
Yeah its true the one side effect is so brutal, it will have you doing low inhib stupid shit and potentially losing your reputation for it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah its true the one side effect is so brutal, it will have you doing low inhib stupid shit and potentially losing your reputation for it.
It’s joever. I will stay a frameless currycel truecel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Zonar
Found this one from london

Attachments

• DD8641A6-3004-4210-9D98-D1AD49C32596.png
    DD8641A6-3004-4210-9D98-D1AD49C32596.png
    906.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
More sloots that didn’t delete their accounts:
View attachment 2455963Ltn
View attachment 2455964View attachment 2455965View attachment 2455966View attachment 2455967View attachment 2455968View attachment 2455969View attachment 2455970View attachment 2455971View attachment 2455972This filipino dleeted her body pics of her in the gym,she had a great ass.View attachment 2455973View attachment 2455974 View attachment 2455975View attachment 2455976View attachment 2455978View attachment 2455980View attachment 2455981View attachment 2455982

This one is probably my favourite slay of all time: feminine spanish girl i met on yubo and found out she was only 40 min away from where i would be on holiday a few months after meeting her, so we arranged a link up for when i came to spain. She deleted her yubo tho so i can’t screenshot anything from that and i cant ss on snap. She also said i have beautiful skin even though im curry 😳View attachment 2455998View attachment 2455999Mogs tf outtaher friends lmao
View attachment 2456000

Last one for now:
View attachment 2456001
View attachment 2456002
Squintmaxxing ahhh nigga
View attachment 2456003
Lan turkmusun. Aslanim benim

Are you Turkish G
No i went to turkey this year tho. I lied to some girls saying im half turkish cos i look somewhat turkish. This is my dna:
5BB70221 C4B4 4332 9F06 48ABA56CAFD8

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@Preston i believe is the most reputable rater whos rated me so far and he gave me 4,4.5-10. I dont know if the other raters want me name dropping them so i wont name drop them without permission.
This site rates anyone with a slight long nose and ethic <4 so I wouldn’t take it seriously. I got rated LTN-MTN too but I slay hard in uk clubs and tinder

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 6128 and BrahminBoss
JBC on full display

The Rock Clapping GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Just post a pic where your "untrained" physique mogs most untrained people as motivation theory
There is no fucking way you guys think that pic of me was trained lmfao. Is it actually good? Im always disgusted when i look at my physique before gymmaxxing. You can see there is no muscle mass on me although the frame/broad shoulders are good (thats genetic)+the lighting is heavily frauded to make me look defined when i was really a twig. I was 14 btw

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
This site rates anyone with a slight long nose and ethic <4 so I wouldn’t take it seriously. I got rated LTN-MTN too but I slay hard in uk clubs and tinder
Yeah i never really cared about this sites ratings since im doing well irl dating and thats all that matters. Guys are tryna tell me what level of attractiveness i am to females, but the real proof is in the results.

Yeah i never really cared about this sites ratings since im doing well irl dating and thats all that matters. Guys are tryna tell me what level of attractiveness i am to females, but the real proof is in the results.
Yep. Proof is in the pudding.

• Woah
Reactions: EnglandBadman
There is no fucking way you guys think that pic of me was trained lmfao. Is it actually good? Im always disgusted when i look at my physique before gymmaxxing. You can see there is no muscle mass on me although the frame/broad shoulders are good (thats genetic)+the lighting is heavily frauded to make me look defined when i was really a twig. I was 14 btw
That frame explains everything TBH.
Here, read this from BOTB it's enlightening.
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
You know that attraction you get seeing big boobs? Well for women that same attraction is to broad shoulders but it's stronger.

• +1
I never ever want to hear that the UK is "nightmare mode" or harder than America ever again

• +1
That frame explains everything TBH.
Here, read this from BOTB it's enlightening.
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
Wow, thats a good thread. I doubt wide shoulders are as attractive as a nice ass tho. Wide shoulders also halo my face imo.

Some proof of the framepill is that my body since even before gym was getting iois. In that picture im on holiday in tunisia and I remember only when i took off my shirt I actually caught a lot of women of different ages, staring at my chest area or giving shy glances(when i went to the pool,sauna or water park) pretty obviously, without even looking at my face, even though i was a skinny twig back then and i was 14 which makes them pedos. One of the girls who was glancing had a already pretty jacked boyfriend who probably had better frame/physique then me.
Also when i wear really tight shirts that hug my waist is when i get the most looks.

I never ever want to hear that the UK is "nightmare mode" or harder than America ever again
Trust me nigga, uk white girls are so easy. Also since the age of consent is 16 you can fuck prime jb pussy, girls who are ‘finding themselves’ will find themselves in your bed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme and Lookologist003
Might make another updated thread i dont think anyone cares tho

I've seen OP he is Bengali mogger. He just has dark skin. Ironically would slay more with whites than fair skinned obsessed curries.

I'm in opposite situation. I've got light skinned halo with curries but failo with everyone else as it wins me no brownie points

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, brucewayne78, salivate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Nigga if you're 10% Chinese I must be 50%. I need to do DNA test asap.

@Atsiz he is from Turkey and calls himself 'full blooded Kurd'. What is this?!
because im from Turkey lol. My parents say we are kurdish. You do realise Turkish people have diverse DNA.

• Woah
because im from Turkey lol. My parents say we are kurdish. You do realise Turkish people have diverse DNA.
Yeah I know. That guy denys your existence like many Turks.

Like we have kurdish roots, idek what kurdish dna means but 2 of my grandparents can speak Kurdish

• +1
I am ltn according to 3/5 of my raters. Look at the first two rating pics. This was my most recent rating from 5 mins ago:
View attachment 2456488
Icl i thought i was mtn-htn before knowing of this forum, cos of harmony and my dating success but ive been humbled now by this sites standards.

Also no one has had an explanation so far for my success other than body halo, but that cant be true because if you look at the thread, girls are calling me handsome+i post mainly my face since yubo doesn’t allow shirtless pictures. I havent had a girl compliment my body once out of all my matches on dating apps but irl it gets alot of compliments.
Negga wizz/yubo doesn’t matter, both me and @ascendedd got many stacys including blondes there jfl its a joke app

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and EnglandBadman
You’re mixed Turkish tho not pure kurd from these results 100% specially with the siberian score meaning you do have some turkic heritage maybe 4-5% east asian in total. Show me k23 gedmatch results ill help u out
not sure how to do that but it'll look up tutorials, is that where you export ur DNA results?

880E4EF0 BE68 40E0 B753 24CCA081689B
A8EF45CD B267 4DD1 8A6A B7944C6D6C9A

Jb (just friends)

I've seen OP he is Bengali mogger. He just has dark skin. Ironically would slay more with whites than fair skinned obsessed curries.

I'm in opposite situation. I've got light skinned halo with curries but failo with everyone else as it wins me no brownie points
How does having light skin not help you with white foids?

Nigga if you're 10% Chinese I must be 50%. I need to do DNA test asap.

@Atsiz he is from Turkey and calls himself 'full blooded Kurd'. What is this?!
Kurds are a society that practices consanguineous marriages. So he might have pure disgusting genetics

• JFL
@EnglandBadman If you don't mind can you send the pictures you used on your yubo privately with me?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Leme rate you nigga

@EnglandBadman If you don't mind can you send the pictures you used on your yubo privately with me?
Will you send yourself first? For safety

How does having light skin not help you with white foids?
It's not halo. White women dgaf about skin colour. Ofc they don't like brown men - but I don't think they distinguish between light and brown.

I want to prove the blackpill isn't always right and provide lifefuel for my curry brothers and sub 6ft brothers.

5'11, LTN-MTN curry slaying irl and on dating apps:
(all pictures of girls on the post will be ones i got with)

Firstly, these are my lowest ratings: View attachment 2455502View attachment 2455503

Girls i got with irl+dating app results:
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-girl-i-got-with.813025/ Was 17, this girl gave obvious ioi when her friends pushed her and placed her next to me but she was silent and shy. she went to the same school as me but i never spoke to her before. when i noticed the ioi i was so drunk i was like fuck it and i said like 3 words to her and started getting off with her infront of everyone at the party and everyone left the room for us to be alone. this ones detailed cos this was my most embarrassing slay i got off with her the whole night and when i woke up the next day my lip was bleeding a bit. Someone recorded us kissing too and i got them to delete it.
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-foid-i-got-with.813047/ this girl also approached me first like the blonde girl at a party. (17) we go to the same school and she basically approached by saying "i bet you could get with half the girls at this party" i said "why" she said something along the lines of "my friend group all said you have the best body in our year" and they send pics of my highlights on insta on their gc. i slayed her later that night when we left the party alone to a park, its the same girl that i called a slut multiple times and she still got w me.
Same girl:
35CE6884 9DA2 41E9 A4A6 195A366826DE
9601E8BC 9FDB 490E 8C8B E39925571827

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-girl-i-got-with.813048/ slayed her on my 16th birthday

https://looksmax.org/threads/w-rizz.813343/ never pursued the smash since she lives +50 miles away and i didnt have a car at the time
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-girl.831102/ Irl slay on new yearseve. This leadup story to the hookup was hot. Her body is good and she fufilled my jb dreams since shes like 5’3 and looks young.
https://looksmax.org/threads/heightpill-racepill-disproven.813806/post-12571800 i talk about it in the post

FC4C6309 E42A 488A B027 1A045836FBE7

B586299F ED84 4A02 945F 6BA3BA27A72B

6D4CC6D4 1760 4DC9 9DEE FB2372B94138

FB883E2D C2B0 4C04 8E55 A22F12F00183

EB1208CA 5177 46CE 9513 05BA96E5B2DC

8A96ADED E444 481B BC52 5ED42ADD0194

08F774C2 2EDE 4856 AC85 C36E45EEDF4A

If i should post more yubo messages/results let me know i cba for now. I hope this provides some lifefuel for ltns and curries.
Thanks brother. Self esteem suddenly rose lmao😂 but nigga do me this favour.

DO NOT LINK ANY MORE THREADS CAUSE IM SAVING THREADS I FIND WORTH-WHILE AND IM NOW FORCED TO SAVE EVERY SINGLE OTHER THREAD YOU LINKED SO DONT

Thanks brother. Self esteem suddenly rose lmao😂 but nigga do me this favour.

DO NOT LINK ANY MORE THREADS CAUSE IM SAVING THREADS I FIND WORTH-WHILE AND IM NOW FORCED TO SAVE EVERY SINGLE OTHER THREAD YOU LINKED SO DONT
Nah sorry my brooda i gotta keep updating it cos i told everyone this would be my last thread for slaying. What makes it worthwhile to you?