LTN @tombradylover MOGGED - VAIN786 CHADLITE CONFIRMED

@tombradylover u maybe a competition for me, but definitely not this cuck eye subhuman @Vain786

• JFL
Reactions: dutchboi and tombradylover
my dick is micropenis i have 5 inches MAX, which just shows how mogged u are. mogged by a micropenis chadlite
Are you fr or just trolling?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and dutchboi
Dude I didnt know u were like that ok. I wasnt familiar with your game my guy. I have so much more respect for you now omg. I dont have any other girls to show u bro nothing comes close to that girl ur talking to. Just forget everything I ever said this was humiliation of the highest order bro. Fuck I should have never messed with you dude FUCK.
bruh are u being serious though, i really thought u were going to show ur slays/matches. being a curry on OLD is nightmare mode

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
bruh are u being serious though, i really thought u were going to show ur slays/matches. being a curry on OLD is nightmare mode
I mean i can show u but theres no point u proved u mog. If u want I can make a thread with all my matches and u can let me know what u think.

Penis size is everything, it’s over for dicklets tbh
only for black people because theyre all ugly anyway so bbc is a must

besides from the guy with 10kg of filler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and tombradylover
only for black people because theyre all ugly anyway so bbc is a must

besides from the guy with 10kg of filler
Lmao nigga you’re funny asf

I mean i can show u but theres no point u proved u mog. If u want I can make a thread with all my matches and u can let me know what u think.
yh im interested in what chadlite gets since im very unfamiliar

So many replies telling OP how ugly he is compared to me lol, that's why he be barking till this day.
and all of them were subhumans so their opinion doesnt matter

only beautiful people can be trusted

• JFL
yh im interested in what chadlite gets since im very unfamiliar

and all of them were subhumans so their opinion doesnt matter

only beautiful people can be trusted
NIGGA WHAT? What was the point of degrading each other lol now u saying ur not chadlite COME ON NIGGA WTF at least stay consistent

NIGGA WHAT? What was the point of degrading each other lol now u saying ur not chadlite COME ON NIGGA WTF at least stay consistent
its sarcasm but post the thread

cant wait for the dickrider tombrady army to swarm it

• JFL
they literally called u out for being ugly and overrated idk how u think thats a win lil bro
That's like one comment for a shit-ton of others talking shitty about your eye area and how you're brown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: accept your place, you're a curry MTN while I'm a castizo HTN, reposting shitty photos I took for the lulz don't make me mog you any less, fucker.

its sarcasm but post the thread

cant wait for the dickrider tombrady army to swarm it
I dont even have an army nigga jfl ur the one who has a literal mod backing u my guy. But ill cook up something for u ina bit mate I appreciate this thread man I didnt know u were like this lol

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I dont even have an army nigga jfl ur the one who has a literal mod backing u my guy. But ill cook up something for u ina bit mate I appreciate this thread man I didnt know u were like this lol
People with the same enemy as me are my friends

- Dutchboi 2023

• JFL
People with the same enemy as me are my friends

- Dutchboi 2023
Lmaooo i can see this guy having many enemies. S tier forum entertainment today guys gotta say we out did ourselves @Vain786 @colesp

Lmaooo i can see this guy having many enemies. S tier forum entertainment today guys gotta say we out did ourselves @Vain786 @colesp
This is the most entertaining shit ive done all day ngl

• +1
I’m dying at how they both ganged up on Bvnny 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: dutchboi and tombradylover
I’m dying at how they both ganged up on Bvnny 😭😭
Literally brown-alliance, @tombradylover @Vain786 and @TRUE_CEL talking shit to me be like:
GettyImages 682260406 copy

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Literally brown-alliance, @tombradylover @Vain786 and @TRUE_CEL talking shit to me be like:
View attachment 2175955
JFL if u think u come anywhere close to my looks level. @Vain786 mogs too even tho we have our differences. I havent seen @TRUE_CEL. Ugly people are the most delusional people its a survival mechanism if u guys reading this havent noticed.

JFL if u think u come anywhere close to my looks level. @Vain786 mogs too even tho we have our differences. I havent seen @TRUE_CEL. Ugly people are the most delusional people its a survival mechanism if u guys reading this havent noticed.
I’m ugly as fuck everyone mogs me due to me having a facial deformity.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You on the right. 😂
He looks indian, ova.
@Vain786 mogs too even tho we have our differences.
I don't want to link the thread again... and "ohh that's just because this forum has prejudice towards curries" is a big-ass cope, his eye-area is one of the shittiest on the forum, it's not only about race.

He looks indian, ova.

I don't want to link the thread again... and "ohh that's just because this forum has prejudice towards curries" is a big-ass cope, his eye-area is one of the shittiest on the forum, it's not only about race.
I can tell from his eyes that he’s Native American.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
He looks indian, ova.

Thats between u and him bruh lol

Thats between u and him bruh lol
Nigga, you literally made an assertion about his looks compared to mine... are you dumb?

unless you're saying that he mogs in abstract terms, not that he mogs me specifically, in that case ok I get your point

• JFL
Nigga, you literally made an assertion about his looks compared to mine... are you dumb?

unless you're saying that he mogs in abstract terms, not that he mogs me specifically, in that case ok I get your point
Nigga idaf about you vs him I just said that shit to piss u off. U literally had everyone say u looked better so u have ur answer there. I do think this forum hates currys tho even ones that are good-looking. I don't think u completely and utterly mog him tho even with his eye area.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Nigga idaf about you vs him I just said that shit to piss u off. U literally had everyone say u looked better so u have ur answer there. I do think this forum hates currys tho even ones that are good-looking. I don't think u completely and utterly mog him tho even with his eye area.
I'm kinda autistic, I don't get it when someone says smt purposefully dumb just to piss me off.

• JFL
I'm kinda autistic, I don't get it when someone says smt purposefully dumb just to piss me off.
:lul: :lul: This entire thread is one massive troll dude I thought u got the vibes but fair enough

:lul: :lul: This entire thread is one massive troll dude I thought u got the vibes but fair enough
@Vain786 is like a meta-troll tho, the things he says he both means and doesn't mean at the same time

• JFL
@Vain786 is like a meta-troll tho, the things he says he both means and doesn't mean at the same time
Hes an absolute enigma tbh. Ive never laughed so hard today I owe him he made my day fr and hes kinda chill lowkey just doesnt wanna show that side of himself. Extremely interesting person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back