LTR is the end, not the beginning.

D

Deleted member 17578

Emerald
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Posts
39,859
Reputation
94,814
I see this in every LTR. It slowly goes downhill untill all the intimacy is gone after a couple years. And then you are just stuck in this sunk-cost fallacy. Leading either to coping or divorce.

Never LTR-gang.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 2381
I see this in every LTR. It slowly goes downhill untill all the intimacy is gone after a couple years. And then you are just stuck in this sunk-cost fallacy. Leading either to coping or divorce.

Never LTR-gang.
It's meant to happen unfortunately. It's the game for everybody.

I see myself texting whores on the daily basis. Ghosting and getting ghosted. And actually I feel like it's better to have someone and spend some time. When its finished its finished.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17578
Most people here don't have what it takes to maintain a healthy LTR with an average western woman, never mind with a hot girl

It's insanely hard, you have to be near perfect 24/7, especially if you live together. If she starts thinking you're a rotting failure or if you show weakness / insecurity

It's over
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, cmfanel, RAITEIII and 4 others
the beginning is often the climax of an LTR

(I still want one)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
25
Views
109
mr007
mr007
IOS
Replies
8
Views
75
accinr
accinr
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
12
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
43
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
SpanishManlett
Replies
2
Views
24
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top