Lucid dreaming saved me (mental health mothod)

Dnag

Dnag

◆Your all my pawns◆ zygo mogger |130iq
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Posts
1,487
Reputation
1,946
I've always been (able) to lucid dream, when I had nightmares as a child, many other occasions, point Is i've been lucid dreaming 1-2x per week since I was 8. Fast forward to around last year, I found out how to lucid dream consitantly. I'm talking 90% success rate, parcially from the fact I'm 127iq :forcedsmile: but I'm certain sub 100iq's can lucid dream.
Helped abit:


@erlion @ragu
 
  • Love it
Reactions: erlion
I've always been (able) to lucid dream, when I had nightmares as a child, many other occasions, point Is i've been lucid dreaming 1-2x per week since I was 8. Fast forward to around last year, I found out how to lucid dream consitantly. I'm talking 90% success rate, parcially from the fact I'm 127iq :forcedsmile: but I'm certain sub 100iq's can lucid dream.
Helped abit:


@erlion @ragu

Why do you think this saved your mental health, out of curiosity? always been interested by the idea, will try❤️ see if this helps
 

Similar threads

Organ
Replies
7
Views
99
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Joeseminate
Replies
9
Views
69
Fragments
F
mtnoct
Replies
21
Views
137
mtnoct
mtnoct
n2on
Replies
4
Views
42
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
Mansur
Replies
26
Views
199
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top