Lucid dreaming

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Dreams – Rem sleep​

Dreams occur during REM, the last stage of your sleep cycle which occurs in increasing amounts during the second half of the night. To enjoy more dreams, you need to enjoy more restful sleep to ensure you get as much REM as possible:

1. Go to bed at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning, including on the weekends.
  2. Keep your bedroom as dark, cool, and quiet as possible.
  3. Use blackout curtains or an eye mask to block out any ambient light.
  4. Use ear plugs or a white noise machine to do the same with noise.

Lucid dreaming​

Also referred to as ‘conscious dreaming’, is the practice of becoming conscious within your dreams.

Basic Techniques​

Method #1 – Dream journal

Keep a dream journal by your bed, and the moment you wake up, write down everything you remember from your dream. Then you can familiarize yourself with their content start spotting patterns. For example, once you notice that you often dream of being back at school, you can set a trigger in your mind telling yourself that the next time you’re back at school, you know you’re dreaming.​

Method #2 – Reality checks

Try to push the index finger of one hand through the palm of your opposite hand. Do so with the expectation that you’ll be able to make this happen, while asking yourself both before and after whether you’re dreaming. In a dream, this would actually happen, although it wouldn’t in reality. By keeping an open mind and questioning your reality both before and after, you help yourself truly recognize when you’re dreaming or not. Plus, by making this a regular habit, you eventually might repeat this same experiment in your dream, and when your finger goes through, you’ll know you’re dreaming. Do this 10 times a day.​

Method #3 – MILD

The MILD technique stands for Mnemonic Induction to Lucid Dreaming. Every night as you’re falling asleep, repeat the same phrase to yourself. It should be along the lines of “I will know that I am dreaming” or something similar. Keep repeating it until you fall asleep. By repeating this mantra, you’re encouraging your brain to be aware when you begin dreaming, increasing your chances of having a lucid dream.​

Method #4 – WBTB

Waking back to bed’, this involves setting an alarm to wake you up roughly 5 hours after you fall asleep. Go to sleep as usual. When the alarm goes off, stay up for 30 minutes. After being awake for a while, you are more likely to fall immediately into REM sleep. Fall back asleep.​

Advanced Techniques​

Method #1 – WILD

A Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream happens when you directly enter a dream from waking life. The effort may be serious in the beginning, but it can lead to very successful and rich lucid dreams. And like many techniques, practice makes it increasingly easier to cross over to dreamland fully lucid.​
(Hypnagogic-relating to the state immediately before falling asleep.)​
Here is a description of the technique originally described by Stephen Laberge:​

1. Wake yourself up after 4 to 6 hours of sleep, get out of bed and stay up for anywhere between a few minutes to an hour before going back to bed. It is preferable that you do something related to lucid dreaming during this time, but it is not required.
  2. Go back to bed and lie absolutely still, as if your body is melting into the mattress and losing all sensation. Silence your inner monologue if it starts to chime in. You may hear hypnagogic sounds, echoes of voices and other sounds in your head.
  3. Once in the half-dream state, you will experience hypnagogia as a mixture of patterns and colors that take over your vision in the darkness. Observe your hypnagogia and stay relaxed, allowing it to hypnotize you and draw your awareness away from the outside world into the internal dream world that is starting to evolve now.
  4. The next step is often the hardest part of a WILD, but if you are in the right state of mind and body, it can also be deceptively easy. As you have more WILDs, you’ll learn to recognize the signals that you are ready to lucid dream.
  5. Since your consciousness is still linked to your physical body, which is now asleep, you may feel the effects of sleep paralysis. This is a natural protection mechanism which stops you from acting out your dreams. It happens every night, but usually by this stage your mind is asleep too. So if you feel like your limbs are going numb, or a lead blanket is moving up your body, don’t fight it. Instead, relax and rejoice in the fact that you are about the enter a Wake Induced Lucid Dream!
  6. The dream scene is usually created out of your memory of your bedroom or wherever you are sleeping. Sometimes you can send your awareness to another dream scene straight away, but generally without any other kind of imagery at work, you are going to find yourself lying in a dream version of your own bed.

Method #2 – FAC

Falling Asleep Consciously​
  1. After at least four and a half hours of sleep, wake yourself up and write down your dreams. Then set your intent to gain lucidity, close your eyes and allow yourself to drift back into sleep.
  2. As you enter the hypnagogic state, gently focus your mental awareness on the hypnagogic imagery and simply float through it, allowing it to build, layer upon layer. The key here is to maintain a delicate vigilance without blacking out and being sucked into the dream state unconsciously.
  3. Don’t engage the hypnagogic imagery that'll arise, but don't reject it either. Just lie there watching it until the dreamscape has been formed sufficiently for you to drop into it consciously. If you feel yourself blacking out, just keep bringing your focus back to the hypnagogic imagery. It'll continue to build, layer upon layer, until it starts to coalesce into an actual dreamscape. This is a wonderful thing to witness.
  4. As the dreamscape solidifies, you might feel a slight pull or a sensation of being sucked forwards. This is an indication that the wave of the dream is now fully formed. In surfing terms, you're on point break.
  5. If you can just stay conscious for a few more moments, and are ready to take the plunge, you'll find yourself dropping into the wave of the dream with full lucidity.

Sleep paralysis​

The fundamental symptom of sleep paralysis is atonia or the inability to move the body. It occurs shortly after falling asleep or waking up, and during an episode, a person feels awake and is aware of this loss of muscle control. The duration of a sleep paralysis episode can range from a few seconds to a few minutes​

Hallucinations – during sleep paralysis fall into three categories:​

• Intruder hallucinations, which involve the perception of a dangerous person or presence in the room.
  • Chest pressure hallucinations, also called incubus hallucinations, that can incite a feeling of suffocation. These frequently occur along with intruder hallucinations.
  • Vestibular-motor (V-M) hallucinations, which can include feelings of movement (such as flying) or out-of-body sensations.

Escaping Sleep paralysis​

• Assure yourself that you are okay. Struggling will only increase the hallucinations.
  • Wiggle your toes or fingers

Tagging chill users:
@RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @FraudingIQ @Fuckmachine @GreenTea @thecel @johncruz12345 @Madhate @Original @john2

Tagging users who wanted TheCopefulCurrys guide
@warpsociety @Rob Paul'sHeight @curryslayerordeath

If you found that usefull I would recommend reading these guides next

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, latino_, Deleted member 8244 and 33 others
high quality thread. Nice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 11167 and 4 others
AY5ec4j.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
vr cope for brokecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dddev, Finalcut123, teenmax and 4 others
You make good high iq threads ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10413
high quality thread. Nice.
most of it is copy pasted but better than nothing I guess

most important thing is to keep a dream journal and write in it consistently, improving dream recall is key. if you do lucid dream and can’t remember what you dreamt about, it effectively never happened. it’ll also help you recognize recurring patterns/motifs and increase your chances of becoming lucid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito
Would love to be able to do this, but I need to be consistent with it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, RAITEIII and Deleted member 10413
most of it is copy pasted but better than nothing I guess

most important thing is to keep a dream journal and write in it consistently, improving dream recall is key. if you can’t remember what you dream about it effectively never happened
True but its copy pasted from a bunch of different websites and I tried to formatted it all together. No point in trying to word something in a incomplete messy or subpar way when it has already been worded perfectly somewhere else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Dreams – Rem sleep​

Dreams occur during REM, the last stage of your sleep cycle which occurs in increasing amounts during the second half of the night. To enjoy more dreams, you need to enjoy more restful sleep to ensure you get as much REM as possible:

1. Go to bed at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning, including on the weekends.
  2. Keep your bedroom as dark, cool, and quiet as possible.
  3. Use blackout curtains or an eye mask to block out any ambient light.
  4. Use ear plugs or a white noise machine to do the same with noise.

Lucid dreaming​

Also referred to as ‘conscious dreaming’, is the practice of becoming conscious within your dreams.

Basic Techniques​

Method #1 – Dream journal

Keep a dream journal by your bed, and the moment you wake up, write down everything you remember from your dream. Then you can familiarize yourself with their content start spotting patterns. For example, once you notice that you often dream of being back at school, you can set a trigger in your mind telling yourself that the next time you’re back at school, you know you’re dreaming.​

Method #2 – Reality checks

Try to push the index finger of one hand through the palm of your opposite hand. Do so with the expectation that you’ll be able to make this happen, while asking yourself both before and after whether you’re dreaming. In a dream, this would actually happen, although it wouldn’t in reality. By keeping an open mind and questioning your reality both before and after, you help yourself truly recognize when you’re dreaming or not. Plus, by making this a regular habit, you eventually might repeat this same experiment in your dream, and when your finger goes through, you’ll know you’re dreaming. Do this 10 times a day.​

Method #3 – MILD

The MILD technique stands for Mnemonic Induction to Lucid Dreaming. Every night as you’re falling asleep, repeat the same phrase to yourself. It should be along the lines of “I will know that I am dreaming” or something similar. Keep repeating it until you fall asleep. By repeating this mantra, you’re encouraging your brain to be aware when you begin dreaming, increasing your chances of having a lucid dream.​

Method #4 – WBTB

Waking back to bed’, this involves setting an alarm to wake you up roughly 5 hours after you fall asleep. Go to sleep as usual. When the alarm goes off, stay up for 30 minutes. After being awake for a while, you are more likely to fall immediately into REM sleep. Fall back asleep.​

Advanced Techniques​

Method #1 – WILD

A Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream happens when you directly enter a dream from waking life. The effort may be serious in the beginning, but it can lead to very successful and rich lucid dreams. And like many techniques, practice makes it increasingly easier to cross over to dreamland fully lucid.​
(Hypnagogic-relating to the state immediately before falling asleep.)​
Here is a description of the technique originally described by Stephen Laberge:​

1. Wake yourself up after 4 to 6 hours of sleep, get out of bed and stay up for anywhere between a few minutes to an hour before going back to bed. It is preferable that you do something related to lucid dreaming during this time, but it is not required.
  2. Go back to bed and lie absolutely still, as if your body is melting into the mattress and losing all sensation. Silence your inner monologue if it starts to chime in. You may hear hypnagogic sounds, echoes of voices and other sounds in your head.
  3. Once in the half-dream state, you will experience hypnagogia as a mixture of patterns and colors that take over your vision in the darkness. Observe your hypnagogia and stay relaxed, allowing it to hypnotize you and draw your awareness away from the outside world into the internal dream world that is starting to evolve now.
  4. The next step is often the hardest part of a WILD, but if you are in the right state of mind and body, it can also be deceptively easy. As you have more WILDs, you’ll learn to recognize the signals that you are ready to lucid dream.
  5. Since your consciousness is still linked to your physical body, which is now asleep, you may feel the effects of sleep paralysis. This is a natural protection mechanism which stops you from acting out your dreams. It happens every night, but usually by this stage your mind is asleep too. So if you feel like your limbs are going numb, or a lead blanket is moving up your body, don’t fight it. Instead, relax and rejoice in the fact that you are about the enter a Wake Induced Lucid Dream!
  6. The dream scene is usually created out of your memory of your bedroom or wherever you are sleeping. Sometimes you can send your awareness to another dream scene straight away, but generally without any other kind of imagery at work, you are going to find yourself lying in a dream version of your own bed.

Method #2 – FAC

Falling Asleep Consciously​
  1. After at least four and a half hours of sleep, wake yourself up and write down your dreams. Then set your intent to gain lucidity, close your eyes and allow yourself to drift back into sleep.
  2. As you enter the hypnagogic state, gently focus your mental awareness on the hypnagogic imagery and simply float through it, allowing it to build, layer upon layer. The key here is to maintain a delicate vigilance without blacking out and being sucked into the dream state unconsciously.
  3. Don’t engage the hypnagogic imagery that'll arise, but don't reject it either. Just lie there watching it until the dreamscape has been formed sufficiently for you to drop into it consciously. If you feel yourself blacking out, just keep bringing your focus back to the hypnagogic imagery. It'll continue to build, layer upon layer, until it starts to coalesce into an actual dreamscape. This is a wonderful thing to witness.
  4. As the dreamscape solidifies, you might feel a slight pull or a sensation of being sucked forwards. This is an indication that the wave of the dream is now fully formed. In surfing terms, you're on point break.
  5. If you can just stay conscious for a few more moments, and are ready to take the plunge, you'll find yourself dropping into the wave of the dream with full lucidity.

Sleep paralysis​

The fundamental symptom of sleep paralysis is atonia or the inability to move the body. It occurs shortly after falling asleep or waking up, and during an episode, a person feels awake and is aware of this loss of muscle control. The duration of a sleep paralysis episode can range from a few seconds to a few minutes​

Hallucinations – during sleep paralysis fall into three categories:​

• Intruder hallucinations, which involve the perception of a dangerous person or presence in the room.
  • Chest pressure hallucinations, also called incubus hallucinations, that can incite a feeling of suffocation. These frequently occur along with intruder hallucinations.
  • Vestibular-motor (V-M) hallucinations, which can include feelings of movement (such as flying) or out-of-body sensations.

Escaping Sleep paralysis​

• Assure yourself that you are okay. Struggling will only increase the hallucinations.
  • Wiggle your toes or fingers

Tagging chill users:
@RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie [USER=11167]@FraudingIQ @Fuckmachine @GreenTea @thecel @johncruz12345 @Madhate @Original @john2

Tagging users who wanted TheCopefulCurrys guide
@warpsociety @Rob Paul'sHeight @curryslayerordeath

If you found that usefull I would recommend reading these guides next
Nigga I've had some lucid dreams and they are the craziest thing to ever exist.

I used to research them like an autistic and read some of the methods you've written down but there are 2 " drugs" that were highly likely to make you have a lucid dream successfully. I think it was called Cactus San Pedro. I dont recall exactly, there was another one...

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Honestly people think dreams are a meme but I've even seen things that were going to happen in the future or people, I'd meet, their tone of voice. Then months, even years later I'm like wtf I saw this in my dreams.

But it stopped happening. I think that when I was a child I was more pure which might give some type of higher resonance. @Gargantuan

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Bitch, sytyl and 1 other person
Inbe4 RAITEIII is crazy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Honestly people think dreams are a meme but I've even seen things that were going to happen in the future or people, I'd meet, their tone of voice. Then months, even years later I'm like wtf I saw this in my dreams.

But it stopped happening. I think that when I was a child I was more pure which might give some type of higher resonance. @Gargantuan
I've seen several female models in my dreams so far, so that first part sounds like lifefuel :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 10413
Now I'm full of sins. I'm far away from God tbh ngl

high quality thread after high quality thread

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Ugh. I've been living with a condition all my life. I've never discussed this until now. I felt if I would have, I'll be misjudged. I tend to sneak without will into other people's dreams. And yeah, I feel really creepy about it! That's why I haven't spoken about this until now. And since I'm using my nickname on this forum, would be difficult to find me.

Am I the only one with this condition? I'd imagine others have this disorder too.

Nigga i need to lucid real life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
gonna link some vids you might wanna watch if ur interested in this stuff

@curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member 6273 and curryslayerordeath
Ugh. I was hoping to meet other Dream Sneakers. Perhaps this is something I shouldn't be discussing online? Ugh. Awkward...

I just remembered @Clark69 wanted to be tagged in this guide
Ugh. I was hoping to meet other Dream Sneakers. Perhaps this is something I shouldn't be discussing online? Ugh. Awkward...
Never heard of dream sneakers. I do know that there was an episode of spongebob were he went into other peoples dreams and everyone got mad at him. This episode:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Whenever I become somewhat lucid, I do something stupid that wakes me up, like jumping out a window or doing something that I know very well will wake me up.. it's like I cant stop my half-lucid, barely operating mind from doing it.

• +1
Whenever I become somewhat lucid, I do something stupid that wakes me up, like jumping out a window or doing something that I know very well will wake me up.. it's like I cant stop my half-lucid, barely operating mind from doing it.

Level 0: A Non-Lucid Dream​

For most people, this is the default dream state.

You are totally unaware that you are dreaming and you accept the dream as reality.

It may be hazy and illogical, or vivid and highly evocative. Either way, when you have no conscious awareness or control of your dream, you are not lucid.

Non-lucid dreams are created entirely by the unconscious mind. They are based on memories, experiences, fears and desires, illustrated by your unconscious conceptual understanding of reality.

Level 1: A Semi-Lucid Dream​

This is the lowest level of lucidity, most common in beginners.

A semi-lucid dream is almost always the result of a Dream Induced Lucid Dream (DILD). You're dreaming of being on a first date with a giant, gregarious gerbil when you suddenly realize you're dreaming. The world snaps into focus.

Perhaps for the first time ever, you exist consciously in a new reality. This is not like wakefulness. This is really, really alien. It's hard to focus.

The solution to this semi-lucid limbo? Take the time to maximize your conscious awareness the moment you become lucid. It will affect the entire outcome of your dream.

Level 2: A Fully Lucid Dream​

To enjoy a fully lucid dream, you need a little more practice at lucidity. That's my experience anyway.

Don't get me wrong - my early lucid dreams were highly exhilarating. But in no way did I have control of my dreams (at least, as much as I wanted at the time).

First I had to get to grips with staying lucid for more than ten seconds. This is actually the really easy bit when you know now.

Next, it was a challenge to control my immediate environment.

It finally struck me that all of this becomes so much easier when you become fully lucid. To heighten the intensity of your conscious awareness as a priority.

Then you can start controlling stuff.

A fully lucid dream means having no doubt whatsoever that you are in the mental construct of the dreamworld.

You understand profoundly that everything you see and feel is the creation of your own mind, and that you can manipulate any element at will.

It follows, through flawless logic, that in this fake reality you can teleport across the universe at the speed of thought or morph yourself into a tiger.

But lucid dreaming is not just about dream control. Anyone who has ever experienced a lucid dream knows that. It is about having conscious awareness of the dream state, which is often even more intense than waking reality, in its own way.

You can float above the city and observe hundreds and thousands of dream characters in the streets below, going about their business.

You can passively observe the dream while allowing complex plots to unravel on their own, while still playing a central character.

This is the real beauty of lucid dreaming. It is your gateway to an alternate reality world where you can exist in a far richer context.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Madhate
Good thread. I read your other threads too and it's a nice edition about different in depth subjects that aren't related to looks, but it might help mentally wich will help people further.

• Woah
Good thread. I read your other threads too and it's a nice edition about different in depth subjects that aren't related to looks, but it might help mentally wich will help people further.
Thanks. I know these kinds of guides aren't as well known but to the people who do read them I hope they can help. To be completely honest there is still 2 more guides I need to do related to thinking. But I'm slowly getting there.
-Meditation Guide
-Memory sanctuary guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Thanks. I know these kinds of guides aren't as well known but to the people who do read them I hope they can help. To be completely honest there is still 2 more guides I need to do related to thinking. But I'm slowly getting there.
-Meditation Guide
-Memory sanctuary guide
Take your time. There are people that are appreciating them even though it is not directly shown

• +1

it's called a dejavu and is caused by deficiencies.

it's called a dejavu and is caused by deficiencies.
Isnt dejavu that u think you lived that in the past?

Nutritional deficiencies you mean or what jfl

Isnt dejavu that u think you lived that in the past?

Nutritional deficiencies you mean or what jfl
Yes, mineral/vitamin deficiencies.

Yes, mineral/vitamin deficiencies.
What's ur reasoning behind that.

Also premonitory dreams arent the same as deja vu's

What's ur reasoning behind that.

Also premonitory dreams arent the same as deja vu's
My reason is logic, such as you can't actually see the future and dreams will never tell you your future and I've read about it being the case some long time ago.

My reason is logic, such as you can't actually see the future and dreams will never tell you your future and I've read about it being the case some long time ago.
JFL I have to go BUT although I can seemingly agree the truth is that it did happen to me that I had dreams and they became true when I was 15<. People's faces, voices, situations...

And it's not that I'm crazy JFL or my mental capacity is deteriorated. At first it's like any other dream, until you see involved in that exact same thing IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
JFL I have to go BUT although I can seemingly agree the truth is that it did happen to me that I had dreams and they became true when I was 15<. People's faces, voices, situations...

And it's not that I'm crazy JFL or my mental capacity is deteriorated. At first it's like any other dream, until you see involved in that exact same thing IRL.
I've had it too, so not like I don't understand what you mean, but it is just your brains playing tricks on you.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I've had it too, so not like I don't understand what you mean, but it is just your brains playing tricks on you.
How an it trick me.

Like an extreme example. You dream of playing Lotto and make 1k and then you do it and it happens. How can it be a trick?

what do i do once i lucid dream

unironically this happended to me. Astral projection is also interesting.
@Grimba legend, could you make an ASTRAL PROJECTION GUIDE