Lul at girls who say they think my subhuman self is more attractive than me now

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I find it so amusing how most girls say I was more cute/attractive when I was subhuman. You’re orbiting me now but you didn’t even glance at me when I was incel tier looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I find it so amusing how most girls say I was more cute/attractive when I was subhuman. You’re orbiting me now but you didn’t even glance at me when I was incel tier looks.
their self awareness and mental capacity is non existent ,they think you forgot and they want you to play on their terms again smh jfl only anal for these bitches ignore them or pump and dump.They dont want you to get better because you will mog them easily jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
their self awareness and mental capacity is non existent ,they think you forgot and they want you to play on their terms again smh jfl only anal for these bitches ignore them or pump and dump.They dont want you to get better because you will mog them easily jfl.
they prolly think my old self would make such a good orbiter for them. too bad im chad

• +1
Women are generally full of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 39
real shit. ascend then have the fuck the hoes attitude

• +1
Humblebrag

• +1

How can they say to you you are cute without glancing at you?

• +1
  • +1