Lying is so optimal

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,269
Reputation
34,183
I swear on my life


If u can lie about smth

And know 100% they won’t find out

Ur life becomes so much easier once u just lie about shit

Like idk I would give examples but it’s to niche


But start lying. Ur daily life becomes easier
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold, Mooks Laxx, simematic and 4 others
Nah i realized i can just lie to niggas so they will walk away
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, incomplete and TGUN.
I swear on my life


If u can lie about smth

And know 100% they won’t find out

Ur life becomes so much easier once u just lie about shit

Like idk I would give examples but it’s to niche


But start lying. Ur daily life becomes easier
ok
 
I swear on my life


If u can lie about smth

And know 100% they won’t find out

Ur life becomes so much easier once u just lie about shit

Like idk I would give examples but it’s to niche


But start lying. Ur daily life becomes easier
150 iq post, I've been doing this since I was concious.
Same with larping, I do it subconciously too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I swear on my life


If u can lie about smth

And know 100% they won’t find out

Ur life becomes so much easier once u just lie about shit

Like idk I would give examples but it’s to niche


But start lying. Ur daily life becomes easier
Until you realize that your entire personality is a lie and you start lying to yourself about who you are. If there is a truth, then keep it with you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and TGUN.
Until you realize that your entire personality is a lie and you start lying to yourself about who you are. If there is a truth, then keep it with you.
then u realize ur on a floating rock so lying don’t matter
 
then u realize ur on a floating rock so lying don’t matter
Then you realize that where you are doesnt matter, but it's who you are. Create an intrapersonal connection with yourself, and you will truly be happy; that's all ive ever wanted. But when you lack a real personality, life feels like shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I swear on my life


If u can lie about smth

And know 100% they won’t find out

Ur life becomes so much easier once u just lie about shit

Like idk I would give examples but it’s to niche


But start lying. Ur daily life becomes easier
fairs
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
91
Gargantuan
Gargantuan
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
51
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
ANON
Replies
16
Views
52
ANON
ANON
αяєѕση
Replies
18
Views
74
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
83
nqx05
nqx05

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top