M 17 how can I improve

policyy

policyy

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
wsp guys turned 17 about a week ago and lost abt 20 pounds over the summer and im about 135IBS rn and I js wanted to get on here and ask on things I can improve on. I'm on 20mg of accutane and noticed the size of my nose shrinking. Any reccomandtion on anything I should start using or doing? means alot thanks

2-3 months ago:
1790556382587
1790556560241
1790556585180
1790556604432


Now:
1790556638765
1790556654125
1790556672124
1790557204816
1790556687505
 
your coloring is very bland and not striking find some way to get striking feautures
 

Similar threads

GeeTee
Replies
7
Views
39
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
Mike Mike steakhous
Replies
10
Views
82
NeurotypicalChad.
N
K
Replies
7
Views
39
zed1
zed1
M
Replies
2
Views
18
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
theemur
Replies
0
Views
13
theemur
theemur

Users who are viewing this thread

  • policyy
Back
Top