M..muh prefer asian wymyn

I only like asians when they have a curvy body and a forward grown face which is rare af lol

I only like asians when they have a curvy body and a forward grown face which is rare af lol
that just means basically they are out of all ugly bad phenotypes so its not even asian anymore

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Can you please stop your self hating?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
HORY SHEET GIMME YOUR WHITE CUCKOOO SHAAAD

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Some Asian girls are cute facially but their body looks like a pair of chopsticks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
there are gl asian women & there are ugly ones. this is no different to any other race lmao.

op is a projecting giga incel with levels of t that reach the fucking depths of hell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3043
there are gl asian women & there are ugly ones. this is no different to any other race lmao.

op is a projecting giga incel with levels of t that reach the fucking depths of hell
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
this thread is another reminder that people on here are masters of coping.

the 'how many of you consider yourselves racist' poll returned like 30% of users claiming they were, j f l

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
my avi mogs though anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
this thread is another reminder that people on here are masters of coping.

the 'how many of you consider yourselves racist' poll returned like 30% of users claiming they were, j f l
link the thread bro

Reminder that OP is a noodlewhore.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
asian girls can't get me hard tbh

Lmao aren’t you that self hating asian? Did asian women reject you for white men or something? Explains why you hate your own kind so much. Btw that first girl isn’t nowhere close to being one of the most beautiful girls in Asia. Self hating asian meme really is true.

Lmao aren’t you that self hating asian? Did asian women reject you for white men or something? Explains why you hate your own kind so much. Btw that first girl isn’t nowhere close to being one of the most beautiful girls in Asia. Self hating asian meme really is true.
I hate myself