M16, 185 cm. /10 is preferred but it doesn't really matter.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20220528 083822

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_055852.jpg
    IMG_20220605_055852.jpg
    970.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220501_045744.jpg
    IMG_20220501_045744.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Zylk
HTN-Chadlite, Coloring is the main failo you have but you also have a average eye area but your above average jaw compensates for it. You could easily get a ltr and probably slay some black and latina foids, I look similar to you but i have greenish eyes and my hair is curtains

HTN-Chadlite, Coloring is the main failo you have but you also have a average eye area but your above average jaw compensates for it. You could easily get a ltr and probably slay some black and latina foids, I look similar to you but i have greenish eyes and my hair is curtains
I have a feeling this is an underrate. I don't think I am equal to the HTNs that get rated that here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I have a feeling this is an underrate. I don't think I am equal to the HTNs that get rated that here.
Ethnic tax takes off a few points you would be chadlite instead of high tier normie if white or white passing ethnic, I don't think anybody will rate you above a chadlite tbh but you can slay easily

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Mogs half of the forum to another universe.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Ethnic tax takes off a few points you would be chadlite instead of high tier normie if white or white passing ethnic, I don't think anybody will rate you above a chadlite tbh but you can slay easily
I never get rated below a 7.25
I don't think me looking latino would interfere with the rating as that phenotype is often preferred by many girls.

I want your juicy ethnic lips on my cock/10

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Bvnny.
@pizza lookalike

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Looking good akhi. Pm me me and I will elevate you into a true habibi slayer. All I ask for in return is your ceaseless friendship and camaraderie.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Very good looking. High prenatal T face. How did you find this forum?

This tbh, for me his jaw simply looks too ogre for him to be a truechadlite, but he's almost there, like a chadlite-lite.

Dunno, you have sharp bones but you have some retarded features. Could be wrong but I'd say 5/10-7/10

Looks like @gigaxzeruclet

And you didn't post a normal frontal which means you know your harmony looks weird so I'll stick with that. however it's not up to me to rate, it's whatever you get on tinder, so try it

chadpreetlite