M17 | 190cm 82kg

diedinmiami

diedinmiami

Iron
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
This is my first and prolly last post, I dont know if i can trust ai for face ratings and even tho i like my friends, you can never know if they are straight up lying to you so I was hoping someone here could just tell me how to improve and give me an honest rating.
sorry for the images, im unsure if they fit since I never done this b4
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6759.jpeg
    IMG_6759.jpeg
    500 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6761.jpeg
    IMG_6761.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Y̷a̶g̶a̷m̴i̸
What are your friends telling you? But yeah chatgpt will straight up lie to you to protect your feelings, there's lots of proof
 
  • +1
Reactions: joshwashere
pre much just the usual bs, when i try to get an answer they trynna play it off by saying “you look good”. otherwise they refuse to give me an honest scale from 1-10
 
This is my first and prolly last post, I dont know if i can trust ai for face ratings and even tho i like my friends, you can never know if they are straight up lying to you so I was hoping someone here could just tell me how to improve and give me an honest rating.
sorry for the images, im unsure if they fit since I never done this b4
shouldve put to ratings but decent face good height
 

Similar threads

J4COB
Replies
22
Views
98
roymustang
roymustang
G
Replies
9
Views
101
Gelly
G
ben628628
Replies
1
Views
59
Deleted member 484707
D
adolfrizzler67
Replies
18
Views
216
adolfrizzler67
adolfrizzler67
hans02000
Replies
1
Views
45
J4COB
J4COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top