M18 5’10. Rate me 1-10

D

Deleted member 42979

Iron
What are my flaws? What are my good features? Where can I improve? I know for a fact I need clear skin and lose weight(currently 17% bf).

Attachments

• 94FFE124-BE0D-47FA-B69C-BB5EF30A9F3C.jpeg
    94FFE124-BE0D-47FA-B69C-BB5EF30A9F3C.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 0
Good eye area, Eyebrows, no upper eyelid exposure and slight pct. Good midface ratio.

Flaws are that your nostrils are slightly enlarged, the most obvious flaw, and that your bottom lip is larger than your upper one. I'd also suggest shaving off the facial hair as it failos you by quite a bit.

Overall, 7/10.

What are my flaws? What are my good features? Where can I improve? I know for a fact I need clear skin and lose weight(currently 17% bf).
Looking good. Lean down

bad jaw width, nigger nose, bad nose to lips, bad chin to philtrum, bad philtrum, otherwise good 6.5-7/10

Good eye area, Eyebrows, no upper eyelid exposure and slight pct. Good midface ratio.

Flaws are that your nostrils are slightly enlarged, the most obvious flaw, and that your bottom lip is larger than your upper one. I'd also suggest shaving off the facial hair as it failos you by quite a bit.

Overall, 7/10.
Would losing weight help with my nostrils?

Would losing weight help with my nostrils?
Probably not, though I'd suggest trying nose exercises on youtube. May seem like cope, but it doesn't hurt trying it 5-10 minutes a day, who knows, it might work.