1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
E0007F10 81F8 4BD3 8D63 61B7ABE65118

Rip

but then here a few years before
190EBFD1 3B1B 434C A4E1 A3A6C67F409C

10/10GOD JB VIRGINITY SHREDDER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
He still mogs the entire internet what are you on about?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
He still mogs the entire internet what are you on about?
Dude.I know he looked good when young.But above He is a 6/10 AT THE VERY BEST
Dont cope now.He looks like shit compared to the below picture
Why does everyone worship this guys dick ?
Well he did look Godlike when he was younger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Prettyboys dont age well, its a law of physics...
I honestly think its almost entirely the facial hair.It just doesnt suit him.Remove that and He would look almost as Good I think

retardcel

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 685
This is the worst chico pic
E793681E A163 4934 AED4 8AAD52CD9E10

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Jones and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Wiseman and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Collagen is so important fuck

Collagen makes your eyebrows look sharp, your eyelashes thick, your hair soft, and your skin glow. It’s legit the most important thing, only behind facial bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Effortless, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 3043
Collagen is so important fuck

Collagen makes your eyebrows look sharp, your eyelashes thick, your hair soft, and your skin glow. It’s legit the most important thing, only behind facial bone structure.
Yeah.And since Collagen is Lifefuel For prettyboys like him.The more it drains out of him the Closer he gets to physical death

hunter eyes are so crucial. dude looks like he is probablt average turk but with hunteer eyes he come

that girl looks soo good
defo hooded eyes is so important.
yeah she mogs most white models jfl at those copers

his lower nose area and philtrum r ded srs disgusting
O V E R R A T E D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and MrGlutton
just lol at people who cherrypick literally the worst pics to prove how bad he looks and people who rate him 6/10 or smth
you all wish u open front camera and see his ass on the screen

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, WannaBeA6, Rasputin and 3 others
just lol at people who cherrypick literally the worst pics to prove how bad he looks and people who rate him 6/10 or smth

1.I said he looks like shit HERE
2.He still looks way worse then when younger
3.ANGLE LIGHTHING
ANGLE LIGHTING
ANGLE AND LIGHTING

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton and needsolution
and this is why you need a good lower third

keep crying for models

my avi Mog this pic in the ass very roughtly

GCmzZRP

He still mogs this entire website to self harm.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 1100
It's over even for Chico, goodbye sleep well my angel. Probably the only recorded PSL9 in his prime is destined for inceldom. In 2020 you will need to be around prime chico looksmatch to even be considered a date for a woman. If you want to have sex with woman in 2021 you need to look like this O'Pry morph:

SmartSelect 20191016 001051 Firefox

By 2025 and onwards, at this time Gandy and Salludon have roped and real Opry went ER due to hypergamy. You need to look like this to be allowed to leave your apartment otherwise you will be considered a terrorist:

SmartSelect 20191016 001530 Firefox

It is over.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, Wiseman, Effortless and 1 other person
Aegyo sal is an indicator of good UES and maxilla protrusion. People with flat or less forward growth in their maxilla won't have aegyo sal.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
No he doesnt.
@dogapm123
Mogs him now

still mogs 99% of men lol..

still mogs 99% of men lol..
No man😐
How can nobody see how slightly above average he looks.Hes descended hard.Now swallow the collagen pill
61897034 2E0C 4B22 8321 4892800BF4B0

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
You coping turkroach he doesn't look bad even there

You coping turkroach he doesn't look bad even there
You dumb idiot he looks bad compared to what he used to.Your opinion doesnt matter anyways since your a low iq curry

You dumb idiot he looks bad compared to what he used to.Your opinion doesnt matter anyways since your a low iq curry
if I'm low iq and can differentiate between youre and your' what does that say about you? Jfl learn English you giga retard

No man😐
How can nobody see how slightly above average he looks.Hes descended hard.Now swallow the collagen pill
View attachment 136976
i remember seeing someone making a post saying about how if you see someones face all of the time you get used to there flaws and they seem better looking than they really are. maybe thats why. hes still pretty good looking though imo.

if I'm low iq and can differentiate between youre and your' what does that say about you? Jfl learn English you giga retard
Are you dumb you think i give a fuck about grammar on this site full of dumbasses like you.Also...
Your a curry ☹️☹️☹️😂😂😂
BB310C61 86EB 4F48 AEB4 285BFC94AEEC

You finally admit it. Good turkroach!!
I said it 1000 times you idiot
Which automatically disproves looks theory.Because I still get bitches treating me nice and wanting to fuck

Nah he looks good here

I said it 1000 times you idiot
Which automatically disproves looks theory.Because I still get bitches treating me nice and wanting to fuck
Jfl no this is the first time you've said it openly that you're ugly. When I called you ugly you always attacked me jfl

Jfl no this is the first time you've said it openly that you're ugly. When I called you ugly you always attacked me jfl
No😂 I said multiple times admitting that Im ugly.Even tho im not really.I cant prove that im not so we will just go with that.Thats alright.I mean its not like Im not surrounded by ugly indian manlets here.Feels like home tbh,with all my ugly punjabi brothers