made 25k this week

D

Deleted member 46184

Iron
made 25k this week, got myself a lot of shit like clothes and other stuff and just stacking it up now also writing this on my new macbook

always just believe in yourself and do your own thing dont let no nigga tell you what to do
if you believe in yourself and just work hard you will eventually make it out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SkullDynamics, optimisticzoomer, kyrre and 7 others
How did you make it

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
What do u gain out of lying to some incels

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, 3links2, med and 4 others
prove it by giving me $50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, PseduoAryan, mirrormogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, illoan82, SeriousAscension and 1 other person
why would i lie?
this doesn't really tell me anything could be sports betting, could be moving money from brokerage to your bank, i made 30k in options in a week and then lost it all, doesn't really mean much

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Damn it would take me like half a year to make that kind of money lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Manletmachine
Bro scamming grandmas. Send me $500

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and TechnoBoss
this doesn't really tell me anything could be sports betting, could be moving money from brokerage to your bank, i made 30k in options in a week and then lost it all, doesn't really mean much
I mean, im not gonna lie i was listening to some calls at that time but that only got me like 7k off of those funds so u think whatever u want to think but i will not sit here and try to prove myself to some dude on a looksmaxxing forum. Have a great day hopefully u will make 30k again

Last edited:
so ur just gonna do fraud for the rest of ur life or like what r u gonna do

stop capping

why the fuck would ur money be on exodus if its legal funds
because im a dev who only accepts crypto

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 46184
Everyone uses exodus
most people dont get paid 25k in exodus though

also he or someone he knows owns an og username on discord (which he named in an edited post)

no way he did anything legal for that 25k. congrats to op still tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666

also he or someone he knows owns an og username on discord (which he named in an edited post)
View attachment 2791525

I actually did something legal for the 25k and that wasnt really the only time i was making bread, before that i was making 10k-20k monthly before but this is something bigger so i just wanted to show it. The user is mine and all of my people work in the web3 space so please stop fudding on my name i edited out the user because i dont want too many niggas to hit my line was pretty retarded that i said that im ngl

View attachment 2791525

Anyone who brags about their wealth on here for validation from Indians is probably capping anyway

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 51781
Anyone who brags about their wealth on here for validation from Indians is probably capping anyway
Capping? sure buddy thats why u have a ledger as ur pfp u cornball ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Capping? sure buddy thats why u have a ledger as ur pfp u cornball ass nigga
Jfl you are a shitskin dev, keep doing slave work you piss poor inferior fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 51781
Jfl you are a shitskin dev, keep doing slave work you piss poor inferior fag.
lmaoo i dont take you serious but i really hope that you make your own bread cuz i can tell that you havent touched more than 50k so dni little pajeetski :3 you have a great week tho

• JFL
lmaoo i dont take you serious but i really hope that you make your own bread cuz i can tell that you havent touched more than 50k so dni little pajeetski :3 you have a great week tho
Keep coping, you are just another one of these low iq retards who are all talk. You lost all rights to try and insult me when you had the audacity to flex 25k on incels LOL holy cringe
Screenshot 20240310 005933 386

Just lol at you who can't even pay back a measly 3 figs, you are in debt to another man what an abused dog

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, mirrormogger, Pikabro and 5 others
Keep coping, you are just another one of these low iq retards who are talk. You lost all rights to try and insult me when you had the audacity to flex 25k on incels LOL holy cringe
View attachment 2791552

Just lol at you who can't even pay back a measly 3 figs, you are in debt to another man what an abused dog
Holy shit ur actually piss poor, nigga went trough my whole profile to find that shit. I hope you know that i dont give a fuck about u ur a random ass nigga ur a loser and u will never make it out teheh. :3 stay piss poor i dont care about that debt btw that dude who i owe is my work partner and he paid for something and never told me to pay up for it even when we agreed to both pay for it so yo obviously my nigga i relax in the back of the yacht with rich niggas who obviously dont care about 3 figs ( your monthly wage u fucking cuck ) while u sit here with ur cringe ass ledger pfp trying to be a boss nigga the fact that u replied to this thread in under 5 minutes just proves that ur a broke looksmax.org addict my nigga just take ur life at this point

if you ever wanna go band4band just let me know brother ill smoke u any day and we will really see who has the most money in this comment section u cringe poor fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and N1666
Holy shit ur actually piss poor, nigga went trough my whole profile to find that shit. I hope you know that i dont give a fuck about u ur a random ass nigga ur a loser and u will never make it out teheh. :3 stay piss poor i dont care about that debt btw that dude who i owe is my work partner and he paid for something and never told me to pay up for it even when we agreed to both pay for it so yo obviously my nigga i relax in the back of the yacht with rich niggas who obviously dont care about 3 figs ( your monthly wage u fucking cuck ) while u sit here with ur cringe ass ledger pfp trying to be a boss nigga the fact that u replied to this thread in under 5 minutes just proves that ur a broke looksmax.org addict my nigga just take ur life at this point

if you ever wanna go band4band just let me know brother ill smoke u any day and we will really see who has the most money in this comment section u cringe poor fuck
Not reading this essay, keep crying for me lil nigga

yup nigga folded
You just typed out your whole life story expecting me to care 😭, I can just tell you are burning behind the screen.

You reek of insecurity, it's quite pathetic. Maybe you should go back to discord where people won't see through your larp so you can compensate for being a greasy subhuman irl.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and SkullDynamics
You just typed out your whole life story expecting me to care 😭, I can just tell you are burning behind the screen.

You reek of insecurity, it's quite pathetic. Maybe you should go back to discord where people won't see through your larp so you can compensate for being a greasy subhuman irl.
im such a subhuman but can YOU show me a dollar?

• JFL
Just lol at you who can't even pay back a measly 3 figs
Money GIF

he made the guy his bitch by not paying back even though he has the money to easily do so

made 25k this week, got myself a lot of shit like clothes and other stuff and just stacking it up now also writing this on my new macbook

always just believe in yourself and do your own thing dont let no nigga tell you what to do
how to tell if someone is lying-

•flexing on a shit website with no proof

• JFL
how to tell if someone is lying-

•flexing on a shit website with no proof
had proof but removed it too many trolls & larps on here

sol shitcoin dev or what lol

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

>nigger makes 25k a good amount of money to start exponential growth
> immediately spends it on clothes, MacBook and keeps it in Cash JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Adonis007 and aestheticsrespecter
>nigger makes 25k a good amount of money to start exponential growth
> immediately spends it on clothes, MacBook and keeps it in Cash JFL
cash? rest of funds are in eth & dai so yo wtf are you talking about and before that i already had money so it doesnt matter i dont even care about this online money

web3 dev probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184
ill work for you on your web3 projects, wont ask for high salary mostly to learn from you

pm for more info srs inquiry doing cs related degree rn

What did you do to make that?

I can help you get more bro...

//kyrre

• JFL
Damn it would take me like half a year to make that kind of money lol
isnt that normal in ur country, given ur situation too its good right?

isnt that normal in ur country, given ur situation too its good right?
yeh, it's a good situation, but i want to make more money n sheit

25k rupees

• +1