made 25k this week

made 25k this week, got myself a lot of shit like clothes and other stuff and just stacking it up now also writing this on my new macbook

always just believe in yourself and do your own thing dont let no nigga tell you what to do
if you believe in yourself and just work hard you will eventually make it out
Tales of mumbai if you dont say your general method

Holy shit ur actually piss poor, nigga went trough my whole profile to find that shit. I hope you know that i dont give a fuck about u ur a random ass nigga ur a loser and u will never make it out teheh. :3 stay piss poor i dont care about that debt btw that dude who i owe is my work partner and he paid for something and never told me to pay up for it even when we agreed to both pay for it so yo obviously my nigga i relax in the back of the yacht with rich niggas who obviously dont care about 3 figs ( your monthly wage u fucking cuck ) while u sit here with ur cringe ass ledger pfp trying to be a boss nigga the fact that u replied to this thread in under 5 minutes just proves that ur a broke looksmax.org addict my nigga just take ur life at this point

if you ever wanna go band4band just let me know brother ill smoke u any day and we will really see who has the most money in this comment section u cringe poor fuck
":3" bro is doing the faggot method, fucking jewz

made 25k this week, got myself a lot of shit like clothes and other stuff and just stacking it up now also writing this on my new macbook

always just believe in yourself and do your own thing dont let no nigga tell you what to do
if you believe in yourself and just work hard you will eventually make it out
What macbook did you buy