Made a morph of myself and now I want to rope

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I morphed myself with Christian Bale, made midface shorter, lips wider, straightened lower eyelids.
2FD1F1DD 4855 49A1 8AE0 051EABA559A3

Comparing the morph to the original, I can see all of my flaws much more clearly, and I can see how subhuman I am compared to a chad. One of the biggest changes was the eye area, and there are no surgeries that can imitate that change. The eyes became way more deep set, brow ridge lowered and came forward. Also shortening the midface turned the morph from a chadlite to a chad, there are no surgeries for that. It’s over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, lepo2317 and Erik-Jón
I morphed myself with Christian Bale, made midface shorter, lips wider, straightened lower eyelids.
View attachment 1768843

Comparing the morph to the original, I can see all of my flaws much more clearly, and I can see how subhuman I am compared to a chad. One of the biggest changes was the eye area, and there are no surgeries that can imitate that change. The eyes became way more deep set, brow ridge lowered and came forward. Also shortening the midface turned the morph from a chadlite to a chad, there are no surgeries for that. It’s over
Mogged by me crying over being baltic
26F4E268 03A9 4BE2 A76E 2F30EB5EF8F0
tears sre hard to see but there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Hero of the Imperium, tehVigilante and 2 others
Over for your BDD

View attachment 1768843

if you could achieve this youd be a chad

You can do something i did bonesmashing and start having nice results after 8 months.

I even bonesmashed browridge and whole cranium as they were a bit recessed and it improved my looks tremendously. My eyes are more deep set, my terrible orbitals with UEE is history, i LL carry on smashing more.

I also do thumbpulling and upper maxilla seems really less recessed and under eye area improving.

But however i still need bimax as my lower maxilla and mandible are still recessed by 5mm and 8mm for the later.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
You can do something i did bonesmashing and start having nice results after 8 months.

I even bonesmashed browridge and whole cranium as they were a bit recessed and it improved my looks tremendously. My eyes are more deep set, my terrible orbitals with UEE is history, i LL carry on smashing more.

I also do thumbpulling and upper maxilla seems really less recessed and under eye area improving.

But however i still need bimax as my lower maxilla and mandible are still recessed by 5mm and 8mm for the later.
Can you PM me before and after?

CCW rotation of the maxxila can shorten the midface, so can a lip lift

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 14774
View attachment 1768843

Everyone should morph themselves imo. Quickest way to figure out what is wrong with your face.

pics or it didn't happen. bonesmashing seems so stupid to me do you think famous chads hit themselves with a hammer to achieve their god tier looks??

how did you do this morph?

how did you do this morph?
FaceApp to morph with Christian Bale, then an app called Airbrush to change other things (using the reshape feature)

• +1
Reactions: latino_
View attachment 1768843

my morph pretty boy mogs ngl
me and tom cruise

D2A4B05B 7EC7 4530 9A02 C3C83477CB49

james caviezel

Could you PM me your transformation? I'm in the same boat as you 8 months ago.