Made an entitled MTB fail her midterm; Love is conditional, Kindness should be too [SHE CRIED THE ENTIRE CLASS PERIOD] (as a 6'7 htn)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
So for the past month, I've been sitting next to a becky and chatting up with her a bit pretty much every class period. She's in a sorority, so sometimes she misses class to run amuck or do whatever fuck shit greek life they do here.
Up until this point, she's been flirting with me in class, she constantly touches her legs with mine and says "sorry" (JFL she does that shit like 5 times a day, have some spacial awareness), smiles and laughs at my dry humour.
About a week ago, she asked me for my snapchat after class cause she needed help with an assignment. I thought this was an excuse to get my socials but she's pretty much just been leeching off me for homework answers and notes since then. Last weekend, I offered to meet up (at her dorm) and since then she's rescheduled me twice and we still haven't met up despite her having seemed enthusiastic when I first asked.
So, yesterday, as per usual, AND the class day before that, she skipped class to do some stupid sorority shit (probably getting her hole stretched on frat row by chad). She ends up texting me in the afternoon asking me for the notes from the last 2 class days, and since we had our midterm the following day, she was probably DESPERATE.
I text her back:

"we can go over the notes in-person together"
Istockphoto 155372658 612x612

either we meet up at your place or you're not getting the notes, and you're not passing this midterm tomorrow.
I whip out my cock and start stroking my shit in preparation for later because she has 2 choices. Either agree to meet up with me so I can go over the notes with her (which will inevitably end up with me giving her my BULL) or refuse and fail the midterm. The choice was obvious.
NOT

this dumb cunt chose death

her response:
AND I QUOTE

"sorry I can't do today, is that okay please just send me the notes please"

To this day I still have not opened the message.

The coming day is finally here, our midterm
She comes and sits next to me and I don't say anything
The tests get passed out
we're one minute into the test
...and...
She breaks down crying
JUST FUCKING LOLL NIGGA
ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DELUDED?
Chico laughing hysterically

SO YOURE TELLING ME MTB REFUSE TO FUCK ME AS A TALL HTN AND NOW YOURE CRYING YOU SACK OF SHIT I HOPE YOU HAVE TO RETAKE THIS CLASS BITCH.

If you REALLY WANTED TO PASS YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED ME I LITERALLY DESERVE SEX ITS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DENYING ABOVE YOUR LOOKSMATCH.

needless to say she fucked up her grade cause of her own ego.
And that goes to say.

Don't help someone who isn't willing to help themselves.
Men are loved conditionally, why are you being a simp UNconditionally?
I genuinely feel no remorse that cunt had it coming

stupid fucking bitch refusing to fuck me who the hell does she think she is? Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Xangsane, Debetro and 3 others
@Eli @Gung-ho Asian @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @chinkcel @MulattoMax @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers
no one read

larpingcurries.org

that was a good read

bookmarking this thread to remind myself there's still hope left in men and that not all men are total simps

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Kinda cringe how she used you but I guess you got revenge in the end

• +1
Reactions: 3links2