Made my uee disappear for like 10$ lmao

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
Idk why retinol is so underrated on this form, literally made my uee smaller by like 2x in like a month or 2, one of the if not cheapest soft maxxed you can do for your eyes. (Ignore picture quality)

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpeg
    IMG_1971.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1972.jpeg
    IMG_1972.jpeg
    765.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, moreroidsmoredates, bluderbra and 6 others
you're clearly squinting in the "after" pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, mathis, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
to what area did u apply it?

• +1
Reactions: wristcryy
Only squinting for my under eye + if I were squinting that much for my uee it would make me look a aspie

Only squinting for my under eye + if I were squinting that much for my uee it would make me look a aspie
but you do look like an aspie

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, arabcelxxx, zub111 and 2 others
Idk in what world do you think squinting reduces UEE, the only way to reduce UEE is by frowning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxxmclooks and xegigi
Looks better before lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, boss8055 and Korea
Idk why retinol is so underrated on this form, literally made my uee smaller by like 2x in like a month or 2, one of the if not cheapest soft maxxed you can do for your eyes. (Ignore picture quality)
retinol fixes uee i've heard more but this is some unique kind of bullshit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Detective, LegitUser and xegigi
congratz now you look worse beacuse dalits told you "muhh uee bad"

Idk in what world do you think squinting reduces UEE, the only way to reduce UEE is by frowning
squinting definitely reduces UEE, retinol on the other hand has never been observed to have such effects

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and lowiqNormie
you Have feminine eyes like mine, so when we reduce uee by squinting or any other means we look autistic, the best option would be to grow lashes and curl them, if you aren’t gonna go for surgery.

It doesn't I go in front of your mirror and squint without frowning and you will see that it doesn't reduce UEE
i have less UEE when smiling

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
nigga made it worse :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, you look better in first picture still
If you’re saying the picture I just sent is better than what I look like currently you’re actually retarded jfl

Looked better than current eyes, no uee is only for hooded masculine eyes, not for feminine eyes like yours and mine
Idk people seem to like it more and that’s what really matters icl

plump skin means moisturized and youthful skin it doesn't have anything to do with UEE

greycel iq JFL
Retard moisturizing the skin above your eye is going to make it look more plump

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Went from bird boned somali abuse victim to bird boned somali abuse victim. never forget that women will choose west african bbcs over you no matter how hard you squint

You nigger

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
i thought you were a ricecel

Looks a lot better, don't know why people are saying you made it worse

puberty is over

Went from bird boned somali abuse victim to bird boned somali abuse victim. never forget that women will choose west african bbcs over you no matter how hard you squint
IMG 1867
literally you JFL

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
im a proud west african bbc you somali cuck.
- from irl_reject, lmao you’re not idris Elba, you’re a fat nosed trucel with ape prognathism. Not even Somali jfl

- from irl_reject, lmao you’re not idris Elba, you’re a fat nosed trucel with ape prognathism. Not even Somali jfl
just fucking dennis at this lightbulb headed shrimp dicked somali calling me truecel
I would cave your skull in with a single punch, you disgustingly frail shrimp dicked shitskin.
After I was done with you, the rest of your pathetic skull would match your recessed midface and you would look like the orthognathic white man your people wish they were

ce15d6a56b12ca59c9e58fd0a8babd31.gif

just fucking dennis at this lightbulb headed shrimp dicked somali calling me truecel
I would cave your skull in with a single punch, you disgustingly frail shrimp dicked shitskin.
After I was done with you, the rest of your pathetic skull would match your recessed midface and you would look like the orthognathic white man your people wish they were

ce15d6a56b12ca59c9e58fd0a8babd31.gif
Crib
Your skull is so small and compact it literally loses your frontal lobe lmao. You’re fantastizibg about “caving my skull in” when you people were so weak you were raped and looted by midget cumskins. West African women are so manly that the greatest compliment you can give to those sheboons is that they look horn African lmao. Highest bleaching rates in to world btw. No wonder you’re so obsessed with a 13 year olds penis. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and N1666
Your skull is so small and compact it literally loses your frontal lobe lmao. You’re fantastizibg about “caving my skull in” when you people were so weak you were raped and looted by midget cumskins. West African women are so manly that the greatest compliment you can give to those sheboons is that they look horn African lmao. Highest bleaching rates in to world btw. No wonder you’re so obsessed with a 13 year olds penis. Jfl.
THE AVERAGE SOMALI IQ IS LITERALLY 69
giphy.gif

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING HAS A SMALL FRONTAL LOBE
THE NIGGERS IN AMERICAN WERE SLAVES SOLD BY MOGGER WEST AFRICAN KINGS

WEST AFRICAN WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING, NO SHIT, THATS WHY THE AVERAGE WEST AFRICAN MALE IS FUCKING WHITE WOMEN 24/7
1XCgpTpgfRvCNB5qaKTukR_6UTPa8kXA8yIHcsDnuZ52uynx3x75pUtx5D7ovJ_O7UKM0CbYY_r5e8388CKaKAc-khXcdQEZYbfQhySnbNkSXfhMIatkV1w

AND SOMALI SHITSKINS LIKE YOU ARE WASTING THEIR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS SQUINTING INTO A CAMERA FOR INCELS

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
THE AVERAGE SOMALI IQ IS LITERALLY 69
giphy.gif

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING HAS A SMALL FRONTAL LOBE
THE NIGGERS IN AMERICAN WERE SLAVES SOLD BY MOGGER WEST AFRICAN KINGS

WEST AFRICAN WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING, NO SHIT, THATS WHY THE AVERAGE WEST AFRICAN MALE IS FUCKING WHITE WOMEN 24/7
1XCgpTpgfRvCNB5qaKTukR_6UTPa8kXA8yIHcsDnuZ52uynx3x75pUtx5D7ovJ_O7UKM0CbYY_r5e8388CKaKAc-khXcdQEZYbfQhySnbNkSXfhMIatkV1w

AND SOMALI SHITSKINS LIKE YOU ARE WASTING THEIR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS SQUINTING INTO A CAMERA FOR INCELS
I’m not Somali I’m Ethiopian, second finding some random black guy with white girls doesn’t mean you’re doing the same. My nigga are you ok? You’re yelling on an incel form bhai 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 72630
I’m not Somali I’m Ethiopian, second finding some random black guy with white girls doesn’t mean you’re doing the same. My nigga are you ok? You’re yelling on an incel form bhai 😭
I'm just bored and shitposting. I'm mulatto and some people say I look Nafri instead of black ngl :ROFLMAO:

didn't mean any of the hate also

Lmao not 2 month difference
Retinol on ur upper eyelids is stupid
Ur lying

I don’t get anything out of lying, worst case scenario is that you lose 10$
How old are u
I think ur change is either just squinting or ur orbitals developed lol

Still utterly low mtn