"Magic Mushroom" Preparation GUIDE

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
DISCLAIMER: ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Psilocybin mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, and shrooms)
The dosage of psilocybin mushrooms depends on the potency of the mushroom (the total psilocybin and psilocin content of the mushrooms), which varies significantly both between species and within the same species. However, "the most commonly used mushroom is Psilocybe cubensis, which contains 10–12 mg of psilocybin per gram of dried mushrooms". The concentration of active psilocybin mushroom compounds varies not only from species to species, but also from mushroom to mushroom inside a given species, subspecies or variety. The same holds true even for different parts of the same mushroom. For example, in the species Psilocybe samuiensis, the dried cap of the mushroom contains the most psilocybin at about 0.23%–0.90%. The mycelium contains about 0.24%–0.32%. Psilocybin Dosage calculation Math: Desired psilocybin from divided by the psilocybin strength of the strain. For example, if you want to consume 15 mg psilocybin (a common dose) from cubensis with 1% psilocybin content: 15 mg / 1% = 15/0.01 = 1500 mg = 1.5 g Psilocybe cubensis Main article: Psilocybe cubensis (mycology) Psilocybe cubensis (also known as cubes) is one of the most commonly used species of psilocybin mushrooms. The doses for oral consumption for dried cubensis mushrooms are generally considered to be: Threshold: 0.25 - 0.5 g Light: 0.5 - 1 g Common: 1 - 2.5 g Strong: 2.5 - 5 g Heavy: 5 g + Preparation methods Preparation methods for this compound within our tutorial index include: Brown rice flour psilocybin mushroom tek Outdoor mushroom cultivation Mushroom chocolates Mushroom tea Psilocybin mushroom lemon tek

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28896, Gonthar and 2 others
Accidentally clicked the posted button. Let me fixed it

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Manletmachine
Already bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
Use paragraphs Dalit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 47272
I only start to see visuals at 3.5

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
here's how you identify most of them.
20221006 175849

they've got this thin wax cover on their cap that other mushrooms that look alike and grow in similar conditions don't have.

20221006 180152
20221006 175812

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
legal in the netherlands and can be bought in a shop on the street btw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 47272
This GUIDE is under construction due to poor formatting

people with autism overproduce an isomer of psilocin in their bodies, I don't really have any interest to get more high than I already am.
Which isomer?

EVERYONE I CANCELED THIS THREAD DUE TO BAD FORMATTING.
I WILL MADE ANOTHER WITH PERFECT FORMATTING.
WAIT TO SEE @PSL GOD TIER THREAD😅.
@Ricky212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Ricky212
@Ricky212
Can’t wait

• +1
@Ricky212
Yeah, I can't see shit. You probably inserted a Reddithread. My security believes anything from Reddit is part of the faggot infection. So it protects me from having to view it.

Ben Stiller Awww GIF

• JFL
DISCLAIMER: ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Psilocybin mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, and shrooms)
The dosage of psilocybin mushrooms depends on the potency of the mushroom (the total psilocybin and psilocin content of the mushrooms), which varies significantly both between species and within the same species. However, "the most commonly used mushroom is Psilocybe cubensis, which contains 10–12 mg of psilocybin per gram of dried mushrooms". The concentration of active psilocybin mushroom compounds varies not only from species to species, but also from mushroom to mushroom inside a given species, subspecies or variety. The same holds true even for different parts of the same mushroom. For example, in the species Psilocybe samuiensis, the dried cap of the mushroom contains the most psilocybin at about 0.23%–0.90%. The mycelium contains about 0.24%–0.32%. Psilocybin Dosage calculation Math: Desired psilocybin from divided by the psilocybin strength of the strain. For example, if you want to consume 15 mg psilocybin (a common dose) from cubensis with 1% psilocybin content: 15 mg / 1% = 15/0.01 = 1500 mg = 1.5 g Psilocybe cubensis Main article: Psilocybe cubensis (mycology) Psilocybe cubensis (also known as cubes) is one of the most commonly used species of psilocybin mushrooms. The doses for oral consumption for dried cubensis mushrooms are generally considered to be: Threshold: 0.25 - 0.5 g Light: 0.5 - 1 g Common: 1 - 2.5 g Strong: 2.5 - 5 g Heavy: 5 g + Preparation methods Preparation methods for this compound within our tutorial index include: Brown rice flour psilocybin mushroom tek Outdoor mushroom cultivation Mushroom chocolates Mushroom tea Psilocybin mushroom lemon tek
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

• +1
Yeah, I can't see shit. You probably inserted a Reddithread. My security believes anything from Reddit is part of the faggot infection. So it protects me from having to view it.

Ben Stiller Awww GIF
Nah boyo. I just wrote whole recipe in my notes and inserted here without any kind of formatting 😅.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Real men just swallow a handful.

• +1
How much u take? The most i did was 7g
idek. this was last year, supposedly 14g but that was probably cap. still had crazy trips tho

Nah boyo. I just wrote whole recipe in my notes and inserted here without any kind of formatting 😅.
In the USA, it's still illegal to cultivate shrooms. You can have the spores but can't grow them into the finished potent product. If the DEA allowed such, many of their upper management would be on the unemployment website because the drug makers, their "real" anonymous bosses, would fire them knowing that legalizing shrooms would hurt their sales tremendously.

• +1
In the USA, it's still illegal to cultivate shrooms. You can have the spores but can't grow them into the finished potent product. If the DEA allowed such, many of their upper management would be on the unemployment website because the drug makers, their "real" anonymous bosses, would fire them knowing that legalizing shrooms would hurt their sales tremendously.
You can buy Netherland legal sites. And take the verification.
Easy

• Hmm...
You can buy Netherland legal sites. And take the verification.
Easy
But it's illegal and a federal crime in the USA. Anyone can order anything online from overseas. But once it enters this nation, our laws kick in. It might be legal for Netherlands to ship it, but illegal to receive it in the USA.

• +1
But it's illegal and a federal crime in the USA. Anyone can order anything online from overseas. But once it enters this nation, our laws kick in. It might be legal for Netherlands to ship it, but illegal to receive it in the USA.
I feel sad for you bhai😓
But it's really helpful for the sometime

• JFL
I feel sad for you bhai😓
But it's really helpful for the sometime
I keep up with everything just about. They are currently trying to legalize it for people with mental problems and women that want to fuck more without the guilty conscience repercussion in America. However, I see potential problems with that. Of course, they'll say you can't grow it. But once it's legal, some folks will still try to grow it. Fucking with mushroom production come with a price and sometimes, a deadly one.

• +1
I keep up with everything just about. They are currently trying to legalize it for people with mental problems and women that want to fuck more without the guilty conscience repercussion in America. However, I see potential problems with that. Of course, they'll say you can't grow it. But once it's legal, some folks will still try to grow it. Fucking with mushroom production come with a price and sometimes, a deadly one.
Btw bhai; You should check out the remastered version of it with great formatting.
Thread '"MAGIC MUSHROOM" preparation and "recipe" GUIDE [REMASTERD]' https://looksmax.org/threads/magic-mushroom-preparation-and-recipe-guide-remasterd.882861/

• JFL
@BigJimsWornOutTires btw bhai I work hard to research. I research overnight and want to help people by posting high effort threads. I just work hard to get the recipe of it and noted it whole night. You can't say i take it from reddit. If you found it on reddit tell me i will praise you

• JFL
@BigJimsWornOutTires btw bhai I work hard to research. I research overnight and want to help people by posting high effort threads. I just work hard to get the recipe of it and noted it whole night. You can't say i take it from reddit. If you found it on reddit tell me i will praise you
If you found any single line tell me

If you found any single line tell me
I'm too lazy to cultivate anything illegal. I wanted to grow tobacco though, so I can tell the tobacco industry to eat my ass. However, I lost interest in that idea due to my short attention span and autism on steroids.

• +1