Maher with a small dick

over for you then

asian women dont want anything above 5 inch girth and 6 inch length. it hurts their small pussys
that is tales, how do you know what size they want 😟 what is your claim based on?

is your dick super pale too or do you have some blood flowing there?

:lul: :lul:

do ever like..

sit back and just think about WHAT THE FUCK YOURE EVEN DOING??

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
that is tales, how do you know what size they want 😟 what is your claim based on?

:lul: :lul:
its basic logic. all their lives and their mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers and so on and used to small penises, why do you think they want a huge dick now? everyone who fucked asians before can confirm their pussys are tighter and shorter than white and black

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16474
its basic logic. all their lives and their mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers and so on and used to small penises, why do you think they want a huge dick now? everyone who fucked asians before can confirm their pussys are tighter and shorter than white and black
I am not monster big :rage:

I am okay size :oops: , respectable average range. not great not terrible

I hope I don't have too big for them 😟 that would be a problem, I would like to think mine is normal :oops:

also fuck you for trying to cortisol spike me, I don't need another thing to worry about :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and poopoohead
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Life starts at 7 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 7580 and fogdart
You should say 6 inches, 4 is like 1 percentile

Mahers brother would outslay him if he packed
3097824 1664591747093

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
"Just catching up on some Mog battles online"

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and 9 others
I wonder how they'd react if you told them your dick is "like half an inch shorter than average"
Since every guy they speak to probably claims 8 inches, saying 4 inches is a death sentence
Try saying that your dick is like 5.5 inches and the average is 6 inches
This will prove if the rule that being slightly below average in any area is a death sentence is legit
I would avoid saying the part about girls laughing at it since that's a giga failo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevergymcelling
White women are brutal narcissistic n sassy size queen bitches

No other race of women cares as much about tarse (penis) size like white women do

I often browse live cams like xhamsterlive and chaturbate and there i often see latina couple cam shows and almost always the latina girls boyfriend just has a average normal sized tarse (penis)

Hell , even some eastern european girls have boyfriends with normal sized tarse (although not as common compared to latina women)

Its mostly western white women who cares the most about tarse size

@Beastimmung

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

lmaoooo mog battles... you goddamn low inhib mfer, caging

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Tyler Maher actually have big cock phenotype because he has a long head/long face

Long head/long face = big cock

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, 6ft4, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
White women are brutal narcissistic n sassy size queen bitches

No other race of women cares as much about tarse (penis) size like white women do

I often browse live cams like xhamsterlive and chaturbate and there i often see latina couple cam shows and almost always the latina girls boyfriend just has a average normal sized tarse (penis)

Hell , even some eastern european girls have boyfriends with normal sized tarse (although not as common compared to latina women)

Its mostly western white women who cares the most about tarse size

@Beastimmung

//Thomas DOM
have to disagree bro. black women are obsessed with penis size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Next time, tell them you're very average and send a huge dick pic. And then the same thing, but with a really small dick. Lmao

Caged at "insane chad halo"

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
“Mog battles online.”
“Insane halo.”

You just can’t avoid speaking on looksmaxxing terms, can you? :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 23017 and HarrierDuBois
online dating dynamics though
the 6'5 tall terrachad would clean them IRL even with a 2 incher
no dickpill for his 6 inch of chin height, brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
High iq for running this in San Francisco Bay Area it's brutal here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, poopoohead and forevergymcelling
have to disagree bro. black women are obsessed with penis size

Yeah I forgot to mention black women. Although pretty much every women else except for black n white women are cool with normal sized tarse

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Yeah I forgot to mention black women. Although pretty much every women else except for black n white women are cool with normal sized tarse

//Thomas DOM
i think as well the higher quality more HQNP a woman is the less she cares a ton maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
@whiteissuperior lifefuel? I told you that most women don't give AF about dick size once they find you very attractive and your friend even confirmed it lol
It said most unmatched or ignored

It said most unmatched or ignored
because it's weird to talk about your dick size before meeting with a woman. It looks very aspie and non-NT. I told you same thing happened when I run a Tyronefish when I tried to act non-NT, the women ignored the messages or unmatched. Women are already suspicious of being catfished so the moment you act suspicious, they unmatch. They most likely unmatched him because they suspected it was a catfish. Those that responded to him didn't mind he had a small dick.
In fact, I've tested this myself some time back - this whore was willing to give the small dick Chad a rim job lol:
COaIJTD
VKNi1Xv
9zqQJJu

@forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @justgetacutbro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, poopoohead and Hero of the Imperium
because it's weird to talk about your dick size before meeting with a woman. It looks very aspie and non-NT. I told you same thing happened when I run a Tyronefish when I tried to act non-NT, the women ignored the messages or unmatched. Women are already suspicious of being catfished so the moment you act suspicious, they unmatch. They most likely unmatched him because they suspected it was a catfish. Those that responded to him didn't mind he had a small dick.
In fact, I've tested this myself some time back - this whore was willing to give the small dick Chad a rim job lol:
View attachment 1973689View attachment 1973690View attachment 1973691

> I’m thick and curvy
She’s obese of course she’ll give chad a rim Job she has not other options

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart

The fact a fat gorl can actually even believe In her head that a maherfish may be into her makes me RAGGEEEEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and fogdart
The fact a fat gorl can actually even believe In her head that a maherfish may be into her makes me RAGGEEEEEE
> I’m thick and curvy
She’s obese of course she’ll give chad a rim Job she has not other options
this wasn't tyler maher I used on Hinge - He was a random german chadlite I found on insta

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this wasn't tyler maher I used on Hinge - He was a random german chadlite I found on insta
Okay I’m raging slightly yes now thanks for this quick reply you saved my evening

Okay I’m raging slightly yes now thanks for this quick reply you saved my evening
lol

You wouldn't imagien the amount of fat/ugly/ethnic girls who think they have a chance. They never even question it

I've legit had obese girls give me one word answer or ignore me

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
None of this changes my point

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
if dick lengthening surgery come out how much are u willing to pay

Doesnt penis enlargement surgery already exist?

//Thomas DOM

I’m ugly as fuck plus I have a small dick. Double tap shit innit

@KING REIDYZ Thoughts on Maher's dick?

Lol bro what about a tyronefish? Unless ur like 5.5 PSL and black American pheno BBC’s SMV pretty much rides on 3 things; Height, muscle mass and bf%, and penis size.

• +1
Yeah lol I don’t think a Tyrone would get a way with having a smallpecker lolll

• +1
Don’t know what’s worse for ropefuel this or xangsane granny fish

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and forevergymcelling
"we should make OF together"
never began for us

In before OP gets an email from the Tyler Maher public representative team about a lawsuit regarding the defamation of Tyler Mahers character
Maher would have to show his dick to the judge and jury to prove it was slander. OP just wants to see Maher's dick