Main character maxxing

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
The perfect man is a proportional 5'10-11 with a good looking but also distinguishable face. You are the height where girls will see you more emotionally closer as a human instead of a tall guy they have around to show off. If your height and chad face tm(you know what I'm talking about) is what makes a girl like you, then it will be broken when you eventually get mogged. The emotional connection will have people rooting for you even when you are inferior because at that point you are the main character. Basically, you win by playing a different game. Thanks for coming to my retard rambling. friday night and I'm typing this in my dorm jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
>5’10-5’11

ur thinking like a man

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and Deleted member 3902
Greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
>5’10-5’11

ur thinking like a man
Being too tall is a distraction from personality. 5'10-5'11 is also ideal for jungle survival and general fighting.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
Last edited:
Height mogged:

View attachment 277396
Women want villains that they can turn into edgy anti-heroes, not beta heroes that want to "help" everyone.
Yup. That's why personality and individuality are so important. Don't you think that whatever you post would be more intimidating if it was more human sized? Because what I see is a semi colossus detached from human conscience. If it were to be smaller it would look more intelligent because it is more human.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 3832, Chadeep and 3 others
Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
6'3 is ideal, the taller the better too (7'1).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, IndianJock and didntreadlol
Tfw you’re the extra whose face was shown for a second and then edited out cause you were so subhuman

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4991
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Posts10Reputation3

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Cope 5ft11s get heightmogged by freshmen zoomers

2020 isn't about jungle survival and skills, It's all about the MOG MOG MOG

true true true.....

daniel craig is main character tier, unique but avg face, 5'10.5, takes care of himself, now he married a model

b944136e91598ef975ede6480e396f04.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 25thpercentile human
is this for us or is this for you

@RAITEIII thanks for the react retard. not a day since my birth and I already explained harmony and how to get true love to this forum. My title was so good even rift678 borrowed it. your most impressive thread is something stolen off askreddit jfl

@RAITEIII thanks for the react retard. not a day since my birth and I already explained harmony and how to get true love to this forum. My title was so good even rift678 borrowed it. your most impressive thread is something stolen off askreddit jfl
No bro. My most impressive threads had to do with my oneitis who dumped me because my dick isn't 10 inches :) but that's another story.

Link me some thread about how to get love. I will apply maxx
The perfect man is a proportional 5'10-11 with a good looking but also distinguishable face. You are the height where girls will see you more emotionally closer as a human instead of a tall guy they have around to show off. If your height and chad face tm(you know what I'm talking about) is what makes a girl like you, then it will be broken when you eventually get mogged. The emotional connection will have people rooting for you even when you are inferior because at that point you are the main character. Basically, you win by playing a different game. Thanks for coming to my retard rambling. friday night and I'm typing this in my dorm jfl
And ure welcome
It's always nice to give dopamine boots with notifications

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
No bro. My most impressive threads had to do with my oneitis who dumped me because my dick isn't 10 inches :) but that's another story.

Link me some thread about how to get love. I will apply maxx

And ure welcome
It's always nice to give dopamine boots with notifications
its this thread. dont play the retarded mogging game because its unwinnable. Say you compare 2 fountain pen, one is 200 dollars and high quality, but another is one you got from your grandma works but not as good? Which one do you think you'll keep if you have to throw one out? You get love by staking emotional connection over others and get them to root for you.

its this thread. dont play the retarded mogging game because its unwinnable. Say you compare 2 fountain pen, one is 200 dollars and high quality, but another is one you got from your grandma works but not as good? Which one do you think you'll keep if you have to throw one out? You get love by staking emotional connection over others and get them to root for you.
9C91A6C9 A47A 469E BC4D E5C09B3D5448

tell that to jon jones and tyson fury
light weight fighting in wrestling or boxing is faster, and heavy weights are often slower. being 5'10 you get the best of both worlds. These big slow freaks will starve if you dont feed them 50lb of meat a day. people will also never see them for their personality, they will always be known as the big guy

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
s

Attachments

• 1582756839674.png
    1582756839674.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Pietrosiek
light weight fighting in wrestling or boxing is faster, and heavy weights are often slower. being 5'10 you get the best of both worlds. These big slow freaks will starve if you dont feed them 50lb of meat a day. people will also never see them for their personality, they will always be known as the big guy
cope. gable steveson mogs in the fatfuck division of wrestling. his parents named him gable after legend dan gable because they already knew he would mog. he wrestles with 0 enthusiasm and gets penalty points for slapping the shit out of this niggas head, still mogs this fat country boy hick. he would destroy any middleweight 5'10 fag who dares to challenge him because of muh "best of both worlds". try to take him down with muh superior speed? this nigga will just lay on top of you and you could do nothing about it.

But u do that with looks and big cock to fuck good in the ass

But u do that with looks and big cock to fuck good in the ass
different types of good looking tho.
O'pry is good looking but you don't really feel jealousy towards him, more like admiration.
But for someone like Chico, he looks like a boy next door good looking. You just feel more threatened by him.
Being mathematically beautiful just doesn't work, your looks need to convey some personality and intelligence. That's why I think eye area is most important.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
highest iq thread i ever came across tbh. good dread op

Bro main Character Has to be 6 ft 2 exactly.
Not 5 ft fucking 10

• JFL
5"11 is perfect height, source?
Pitt pill

• +1
  • JFL
i somewhat agree OP but i don't think height is a good example. 6'2 is good but being super buff is how you get typecasted as background muscle. ascending really hard and looking too groomed like astro isn't how you do it either. he has a very distasteful energy. giant slayers the average person cannot really relate to. you can even see it in their personality. it's difficult to relate to them in a convo without triggering some narcy rage from becoming too familiar with them. they're not used to it and so they aren't main characters at all. they're really high stats NPCs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2352 and 25thpercentile human
typecasted as background muscle
im stealing this if i ever write another retarded main character thread. this explains my thinking perfectly

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
Greatest thread ever

• +1
im stealing this if i ever write another retarded main character thread. this explains my thinking perfectly
not being grossly large or muscular nor very short and ugly while having a relatable likeable personality is how you main charactermax. you can see examples of this in your personal life easily. people who are high status but not approachable and their personality is not likeable. these people never really accomplish anything compared to their high status high likability peers with whom you can relate and converse easily. their mindset is dynamic and constantly improving as they do not surround themselves with lackeys and peers who are limitless sources of mutual self-affirmation. the biggest sign someone is a high status NPC is that they become very annoyed when someone contradicts them or mogs them in some way who isn't mimicking their own mindset.

you can remember popular people in hs who even if they're nice they don't really say anything. it's impossible to characterize them, like it's impossible to describe them in a tangible way, but they appear at every event and present themselves in a high status way. it's like a life of constant posturing. they are close minded and do not self-reflect. they're highly likely to drop out of college if they dont feel like big fish anymore.

capacity for self-reflection = sentience.

Last edited:
  • +1
not being grossly large or muscular nor very short and ugly while having a relatable likeable personality is how you main charactermax. you can see examples of this in your personal life easily. people who are high status but not approachable and their personality is not likeable. these people never really accomplish anything compared to their high status high likability peers with whom you can relate and converse easily. their mindset is dynamic and constantly improving as they do not surround themselves with lackeys and peers who are limitless sources of mutual self-affirmation. the biggest sign someone is a high status NPC is that they become very annoyed when someone contradicts them or mogs them in some way who isn't mimicking their own mindset.

you can remember popular people in hs who even if they're nice they don't really say anything. it's impossible to characterize them, like it's impossible to describe them in a tangible way, but they appear at every event and present themselves in a high status way. it's like a life of constant posturing. they are close minded and do not self-reflect. they're highly likely to drop out of college if they dont feel like big fish anymore.

capacity for self-reflection = sentience.
didn't read this at first because didnt realize you wrote 2 comments. you worded this better than i ever could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor