Mainstream Blackpill does increase competition copers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I used to cope pretending the Blackpill being mainstream was overhyped cuz it’s muhhh a meme but it’s not.

We need to gatekeep you tards fail to realize the average Normie is not that ugly and most people have a good base.

Yes most people do have higher set cheekbones, hunter like (maybe not true like mine but they could achieve) or almond eyes, V Taper tier frame, wide jaw, decent ratios, decent Zygos, etc.

Things that are rare tend to be flared gonions, very light coloring, wide jaw, strong forward maxillary projection, 22+ bideltoid untrained, etc

If they looksmaxx they will mog us hard. Gatekeeping was a must

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 6128, murdah and 1 other person
I used to cope pretending the Blackpill being mainstream was overhyped cuz it’s muhhh a meme but it’s not.

We need to gatekeep you tards fail to realize the average Normie is not that ugly and most people have a good base.

Yes most people do have higher set cheekbones, hunter like (maybe not true like mine but they could achieve) or almond eyes, V Taper tier frame, wide jaw, decent ratios, decent Zygos, etc.

Things that are rare tend to be flared gonions, very light coloring, wide jaw, strong forward maxillary projection, 22+ bideltoid untrained, etc

the mainstream blackpill that is increasing the competition in question:

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 24770, KingCartierrr23 and 6 others
It just gets worse and worse

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Natural selection at its finest. It gets more and more cut throat

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Real, softmaxxing could take NT htns to chadlite and we all will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
it probably does. if so, good. i want things to be unbearable, i want total incel death to be kicked off