Maintain social relationships is a struggle for me and I need tips (SRS THREAD HIGH IQ RESPONSES ONLY)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
inb4 drnd nigger kys faggot

I’ve always been able to make friends. The problem is I’ve never been that good at keeping them. I don’t have any long lasting friendships from childhood, or even middle school. They all just fizzle out and fade away, yet these same people are always able to keep their friends since kindergarten. I get that sometimes you just grow apart from certain people, but to have no consistent friendships beyond at least 5 years is beyond brutal, and a srs problem at least for me.
Some of you may think that aspie .org is not the best place to ask for being NT asf and maintaining friendships, but there are high iq users in here, especially those with guides (might have to read nt maxxing guide but that doesn’t really relate to my problem)
How do I maintain friends for the longhaul?
Btw just to note I am pretty socially awkward and quiet, as some have noted me as an introvert which is not true. I don’t think anyone is an introvert but that’s another topic.
I became quiet ovr the years of being teased / verbally bullied and my confidence slowly dwindled down, which started around late middle school early high school. Also, until high school, I never had to even try to make friends. They all just came to me. But then in hs that didn’t happen anymore so because friends just came to me, and now suddenly they didn’t I didn’t know how to actually go and make them myself, on the level I did before.
I’m in college now and I feel like I’m wasting time not reaching out and talking to more people, but there’s a mental block in my head I feel and I just can’t. Loneliness constantly makes me want to rope. Fucking brutal. When I do find one friend I attach to them and when I can’t see them I go right back to depression. Almost just as bad as being a currycel. Need tips

“Just talk to people bro”
“Just be confident bro”

No confidence for my mental block (possible autism)

Also no Jew responses pls

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
We wouldn’t be here if we knew the answer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
being low inhib helps tbh

inb4 drnd nigger kys faggot

I’ve always been able to make friends. The problem is I’ve never been that good at keeping them. I don’t have any long lasting friendships from childhood, or even middle school. They all just fizzle out and fade away, yet these same people are always able to keep their friends since kindergarten. I get that sometimes you just grow apart from certain people, but to have no consistent friendships beyond at least 5 years is beyond brutal, and a srs problem at least for me.
Some of you may think that aspie .org is not the best place to ask for being NT asf and maintaining friendships, but there are high iq users in here, especially those with guides (might have to read nt maxxing guide but that doesn’t really relate to my problem)
How do I maintain friends for the longhaul?
Btw just to note I am pretty socially awkward and quiet, as some have noted me as an introvert which is not true. I don’t think anyone is an introvert but that’s another topic.
I became quiet ovr the years of being teased / verbally bullied and my confidence slowly dwindled down, which started around late middle school early high school. Also, until high school, I never had to even try to make friends. They all just came to me. But then in hs that didn’t happen anymore so because friends just came to me, and now suddenly they didn’t I didn’t know how to actually go and make them myself, on the level I did before.
I’m in college now and I feel like I’m wasting time not reaching out and talking to more people, but there’s a mental block in my head I feel and I just can’t. Loneliness constantly makes me want to rope. Fucking brutal. When I do find one friend I attach to them and when I can’t see them I go right back to depression. Almost just as bad as being a currycel. Need tips

“Just talk to people bro”
“Just be confident bro”

No confidence for my mental block (possible autism)

Also no Jew responses pls
You need to find an autistic group of friends. Nt friends wont work.

being low inhib helps tbh
^

This is your problem, if you aren't genetically gifted you can't make friends and essentially put in 0 effort and then expect to keep those same friends around. You have to lower your inhib and reach out to people yourself + engage in convos with them first to solidify the idea of you being in their social circle in their minds. Not stooping down to jestermaxxing but always remaining relevant in a social context is key

Try Phenibut if you legit have social anxiety ngl. Has worked for others here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
^

This is your problem, if you aren't genetically gifted you can't make friends and essentially put in 0 effort and then expect to keep those same friends around. You have to lower your inhib and reach out to people yourself + engage in convos with them first to solidify the idea of you being in their social circle in their minds. Not stooping down to jestermaxxing but always remaining relevant in a social context is key

Try Phenibut if you legit have social anxiety ngl. Has worked for others here
experience also helps. ik it sounds like bluepill advice but ignoring what others think and moving on