Major incel trait: speaking perfect English as a non-native speaker

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Applies to all other languages as well, especially exotic ones like Japanese.

Learning a foreign language as a child, teenager or young adult if you don't really need it for work-related purposes or due to travelling/moving to the country where that particular language is spoken is a typical incel thing or sth that social outcasts and nerds tend to do. Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553, turkproducer and 7 others
I agree kinda but exept english close to every non native speker in europe speaks english pretty well

2000+19 and not speaking english well is a failo tbh

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, OOGABOOGA, DidntRead and 4 others
I agree kinda but exept english close to every non native speker in europe speaks english pretty well
2000+19 and not speaking english well is a failo tbh
Most normies where I live speak terrible English (at least compared to me). It's not about basic stuff but about being as fluent as in the mother language. Also accent. The less of an accent the more of a nerd/incel someone likely is.

How is that a bad thing, you idiot?

I wish my english was perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I'm korean and good at english. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3045
ngl in a job interview i told them my english was nearly perfect and they asked how did this happen? through games? i knew it was over from that statement on.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Ich speak non Engrish

Applies to all other languages as well, especially exotic ones like Japanese.

Learning a foreign language as a child, teenager or young adult if you don't really need it for work-related purposes or due to travelling/moving to the country where that particular language is spoken is a typical incel thing or sth that social outcasts and nerds tend to do. Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.
bully

@NoHabloIngles

How is that a bad thing, you idiot?

I wish my english was perfect.
Thanks for bumping my old thread.

No, it's a good thing rly but I just noticed that normies are, on average, worse at English and at learning new languages in general (e.g. in school), compared to incels or social outcasts.

Thanks for bumping my old thread.

No, it's a good thing rly but I just noticed that normies are, on average, worse at English and at learning new languages in general (e.g. in school), compared to incels or social outcasts.
its not because they're less talented at it, but because they dont care to be good at it as they get/had gotten validation from different places

• +1
its not because they're less talented at it, but because they dont care to be good at it as they get/had gotten validation from different places
Very often but not always true. Basically:
Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.
English isn't your mother language, right?

Very often but not always true. Basically:

English isn't your mother language, right?
ye lol i live in a country where people have REALLY bad english. like russia tier bad

:feelswhy: learning languages is my favourite hobby

• JFL
I've been loads of countries..

Everyone in the world under about 35 speaks English to some degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
I've been loads of countries..

Everyone in the world under about 35 speaks English to some degree
> thread title
> speaking English to "some degree"

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Only if it isn't English tbh. It's spoken worldwide. If you learn Japanese or whatever -> incel.

Most normies where I live speak terrible English (at least compared to me). It's not about basic stuff but about being as fluent as in the mother language. Also accent. The less of an accent the more of a nerd/incel someone likely is.
true, i am an incel and have an almost native accent at least that's what the ELSA app says when on advanced mode or whatever.

In every big city in Europe, under 30yo speak english at least to some degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
idk english is easy to learn, most people who have internet access speak it just fine.

i learned german and did french for A levels but forgot most of my french ngl