Blackpill Major incel trait: speaking perfect English as a non-native speaker

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
Applies to all other languages as well, especially exotic ones like Japanese.

Learning a foreign language as a child, teenager or young adult if you don't really need it for work-related purposes or due to travelling/moving to the country where that particular language is spoken is a typical incel thing or sth that social outcasts and nerds tend to do. Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.

hebbewem

hebbewem

I want a cuckqueen
I agree kinda but exept english close to every non native speker in europe speaks english pretty well

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
I agree kinda but exept english close to every non native speker in europe speaks english pretty well
2000+19 and not speaking english well is a failo tbh
Most normies where I live speak terrible English (at least compared to me). It's not about basic stuff but about being as fluent as in the mother language. Also accent. The less of an accent the more of a nerd/incel someone likely is.

D

Deleted member 1774

Zephir
ngl in a job interview i told them my english was nearly perfect and they asked how did this happen? through games? i knew it was over from that statement on.

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
Ich speak non Engrish

john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
Applies to all other languages as well, especially exotic ones like Japanese.

Learning a foreign language as a child, teenager or young adult if you don't really need it for work-related purposes or due to travelling/moving to the country where that particular language is spoken is a typical incel thing or sth that social outcasts and nerds tend to do. Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.
bully

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

đź’˘
@NoHabloIngles

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
How is that a bad thing, you idiot?

I wish my english was perfect.
Thanks for bumping my old thread.

No, it's a good thing rly but I just noticed that normies are, on average, worse at English and at learning new languages in general (e.g. in school), compared to incels or social outcasts.

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Zephir
Thanks for bumping my old thread.

No, it's a good thing rly but I just noticed that normies are, on average, worse at English and at learning new languages in general (e.g. in school), compared to incels or social outcasts.
its not because they're less talented at it, but because they dont care to be good at it as they get/had gotten validation from different places

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
its not because they're less talented at it, but because they dont care to be good at it as they get/had gotten validation from different places
Very often but not always true. Basically:
Incels will master Japanese while normies socialize and have fun.
English isn't your mother language, right?

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Zephir
Very often but not always true. Basically:

English isn't your mother language, right?
ye lol i live in a country where people have REALLY bad english. like russia tier bad

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
:feelswhy: learning languages is my favourite hobby

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've been loads of countries..

Everyone in the world under about 35 speaks English to some degree

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Only if it isn't English tbh. It's spoken worldwide. If you learn Japanese or whatever -> incel.

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
Most normies where I live speak terrible English (at least compared to me). It's not about basic stuff but about being as fluent as in the mother language. Also accent. The less of an accent the more of a nerd/incel someone likely is.
true, i am an incel and have an almost native accent at least that's what the ELSA app says when on advanced mode or whatever.

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
In every big city in Europe, under 30yo speak english at least to some degree

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Fatcats me
idk english is easy to learn, most people who have internet access speak it just fine.

i learned german and did french for A levels but forgot most of my french ngl

Users who are viewing this thread