Majoring in a hard degree and chasing it makes sure you aren’t chasing anyone else

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
“YoU AreN’t mAKing tIme fOr Me, Are yOu cHeating ON ME uWu!?”

Do you really think I’m such a low life mf that I cheat on you on a random busy weekday like this tuesday? Oh hell nah, those are only reserved for weekends baby girl.

JFL at anyone expecting me to chase them while I’m chasing this ultra hard mode maxxed major medical degree. I remember on my last break up I had an exam coming up in 2 days so I had to lock myself in, write the exam putting in all the focus and then cry later on the next promodoro technique break. That’s called having focus, commitment and some sheer fucking will.

TLDR: Best way to stay out of drama is to major in something hard so that you have no time for drama 💯.

Secure that bag kings!

Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, HarrierDuBois, Never Get Up and 9 others
Imagine having a gf yet not interacting with her 24 7 or having sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 49130, RTLBbc and 4 others
I remember on my last break up I had an exam coming up in 2 days so I had to lock myself in, write the exam putting in all the focus and then cry later on the next promodoro technique break.

Chad behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Currymaxxing

Imagine having a gf yet not interacting with her 24 7 or having sex
“iMaGiNe hAvInG A Gf yEt nOt iNtErAcTiNg wItH HeR 24 7” get the fuck outta here February GrAY

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, lemonnz, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
brutal, struggling with a degree that's just remembering shit

Imagine if you went into engineering, you'd implode.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
brutal, struggling with a degree that's just remembering shit

Imagine if you went into engineering, you'd implode.
i think its easier to understand concepts

than to remember lots of shit

• +1
  • +1
Than to memorize

It’s actually harder to understand concepts, especially medical concepts.
im in engineering and i score well studying just 2 days before exam

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
The only thing you need to memorize in engineering are formulas and shit. In medicine, you have to actually understand and apply those concepts to IRL scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Dr. Mog, m0ss26 and 1 other person
degrees are cope, maybe 10 years ago i'd say it was worth it, but now it's just a waste of time and money. you'd be better off starting work immediately, hone your natural skills and interests on the side via wikipdedia/google/youtube instead of following curriculum and boring lectures you won't remember in a year. because there are no paths to financial independence doing the wagie 401k. you're better off taking all your earnings and putting them into bitcoin instead of letting the government take a cut so they can give it back to you when you're 75. hop on foodstamps and other financial relief programs if you qualify and actually live and be productive for your own interests, instead of that of some corporation or government bureaucracy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and latincell95
The only thing you need to memorize in engineering are formulas and shit. In medicine, you have to actually understand and apply those concepts to IRL scenarios.
the thing with medicine people have to ask themselves, do you really want to be digging into nigger's insides for the next 40 years of your life?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and thenumbersmason
nah

you're wrong at that

from what i've observed

engineering is a joke , a really bad one at that

its only a filler degree to be done before getting a business degree

• JFL
the thing with medicine people have to ask themselves, do you really want to be digging into nigger's insides for the next 40 years of your life?
Yes. AI would not be able to dig into a nigger’s insides in the next 40 yrs.

+ you will land a job at 22 while I’ll still be studycelling or patching up bodies in the hospital.

Starting your life early is an advantage for engineercels.

The only thing is competition is too high and your jobs are easily replaced once a Ranjeet from Mumbai steps foot into your country and crawls himself up the ladder to become the CEO.

In medicine, you have to actually understand and apply those concepts to IRL scenarios
Agreed. Are you also a medical doctor-to-be-cel?

• +1
+ you will land a job at 22 while I’ll still be studycelling or patching up bodies in the hospital.

The only thing is competition is too high and your jobs are easily replaced once a Ranjeet from Mumbai steps foot into your country and crawls himself up the ladder to become the CEO.

whats pathways after medicine and pay like? arent u like 30 when u finish?

medicine or engineering for future and pay?

not really , im going into management or human resources

so thats 2 more years

plus honestly , im not doing job for money i am in decent family

im just doing job to meet new people , keep myself occupied , go to parties and work on my other skills like manipulation / acting / negotiation

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Dr. Mog
degrees are cope, maybe 10 years ago i'd say it was worth it, but now it's just a waste of time and money. you'd be better off starting work immediately, hone your natural skills and interests on the side via wikipdedia/google/youtube instead of following curriculum and boring lectures you won't remember in a year. because there are no paths to financial independence doing the wagie 401k. you're better off taking all your earnings and putting them into bitcoin instead of letting the government take a cut so they can give it back to you when you're 75. hop on foodstamps and other financial relief programs if you qualify and actually live and be productive for your own interests, instead of that of some corporation or government bureaucracy.
What you’ve just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent reply were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason and latincell95
Nah, but without doxxing myself, I do something that’s related to an MD.

• +1
What you’ve just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent reply were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
haha, typical studycel on his high horse, you still havent made any response. Just do cringe 1 liners

Niggas being proud to work hard asf in order to make some money, while Chads live on their gfs money

All that for 1 Meeks to take a mugshot brutal

Niggas being proud to work hard asf in order to make some money, while Chads live on their gfs money
Being a chad is a cheap man’s status halo. Anyone with a triple digit IQ knows he/she didn’t have to work for it.

What you do in life, your business, your job is your real status and what you are.