Majority of 40 and 50 year olds nowadays should feel ashamed of themselves

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
They are the first generation of old people who dress baggy jeans and put the hat turned to the back and lots of them act and speak as if they were still in their 15s. They are the first ones who really selled their dignity to the chosen agenda.

Let alone when you have a conversation with some of them and all they can talk about is football and ESPECIALLY catcalling women. Yeah man we are all men at the end of the day and possess an inherent obsession with women in that sense whether we are 20 or 55 but i remember 20 years back the people in that particular age gap were speaking about serious stuff like politics, raising their kids, cars, buying a house, etc, they were true men dressing either suits like my grandfather or good traditional clothes instead of looking like a rapper from 2002. What's even probably worse is that they speak with young 20 year olds as if they were their "cool" uncles, when back in the days these people looked down upon you and you respected them by default just because of the fear they imposed on you. I never in my life heard my grandfather or my father catcalling a girl in the middle of the street or staring at her giving her a validation in public that would put their hard earned honor and dignity in question, i mean stuff like that. I barely even hear them swear and if they did then EVERYONE in the room would shut up and get tense because of the respect everyone had of them.

I can't even imagine the day 60 year olds are the current 20 year olds and they go around cross dressing and painting their white hair into pink and blue.

People talk a lot about the degeneracy of the youth but sadly the youth by now is starting to get old and it has reached an even worse stage.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and hiwasuwor
jfl i have a 40 year old uncle and he brags everytime about how he was in a youth gang and would fight other gangs like nigga shouldnt you have 2 kids by now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, hiwasuwor and MaghrebGator
Yup boomers & gen x were extreme degenerates. Gen x was worse but tbf they grew up during a shittier era boomers had it easy for the most part

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: guilty, hiwasuwor and MaghrebGator
Yup boomers & gen x were extreme degenerates. Gen x was worse but tbf they grew up during a shittier era boomers had it easy for the most part
Boomers are the luckiest generation to of grown up in. they truly had it easy

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel