Make BigBiceps mod again

Make BigBiceps a moderator of looksmax.org?

• yes

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • no

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Make .org great again

40FCE691 A94C 4692 A0E5 7A93A9529A8F

@BigBiceps

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0, Patriot, TsarTsar444 and 19 others
Fuark I am sorry for calling finns yellow tbh @BigBiceps

ngl finns are whiter than swedes tbh

I kneel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14867, Carolus and 7 others
@AutisticR3tard @RoBobaFett999 @Acnno @chaddyboi66 @OldVirgin @subhuman incel
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
who is that weak fragile low T subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Where's the poll I want him as mod

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bitch and ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
@AutisticR3tard @RoBobaFett999 @Acnno @chaddyboi66 @OldVirgin @subhuman incel
@PingPong
make me the mfing mod too, i'll be the only shitposting mod.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Bitch
@xefo @PubertyMaxxer @N1666 @OverSinceBirth @Papal_Guard @Vermilioncore @Chad1212 @jm17 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Nobagger @uglymug

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
Hell prob ban me cuz I made fun of nordics😣

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Bitch
No make me mod so i can ban all you useless low t fuckers that can’t handle being dominated and roasted on every thread
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Shrek2OnDvD and AlwaysHaveQuestions
reminder mods have access to your ip :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Bitch
No make me mod so i can ban all you useless low t fuckers that can’t handle being dominated and roasted on every thread
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
mooncuck’s threads are the literal definition of soy and lack of humor:

“BigBiceps? more like SmallDicc” :soy:

77989690 AB6A 431D 98CF 97A7CDB41116

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, BigBiceps and Deleted member 7112
@Stare @sytyl @MarkCorrigan @Daw @GripMaxxing @eduardkoopman @Caesar Augustus @StrangerDanger @SteelTitan @RealLooksmaxxer @BalkanPig @Lev Peshkov @Übermogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Stare, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
We need some asian representation in the staff team

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, datboijj, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
@xefo @PubertyMaxxer @N1666 @OverSinceBirth @Papal_Guard @Vermilioncore @Chad1212 @jm17 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Nobagger @uglymug

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12669, Stare and 3 others
WontStopNorwooding,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post How do you manlets cope?:

This is how I cope at 5'11
View attachment 1268070

Additional comments: NSFW content without spoiler tag.

You can read the rules here:

Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Welcome to Looksmax! This is a community for men that wish to improve their looks, as well as become more successful in life. If you are interested in looking better, attracting the opposite sex, becoming wealthy, gaining status, being rated, or just all around becoming the best version of...

looksmax.org

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Bitch and Papal_Guard
WontStopNorwooding,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post How do you manlets cope?:

This is how I cope at 5'11
View attachment 1268070

Additional comments: NSFW content without spoiler tag.

You can read the rules here:

Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Welcome to Looksmax! This is a community for men that wish to improve their looks, as well as become more successful in life. If you are interested in looking better, attracting the opposite sex, becoming wealthy, gaining status, being rated, or just all around becoming the best version of...

looksmax.org

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Do you think we should be mods? I'm not sure bro, I'm still a bluecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
he's as insecure as the bbc copers on here and has a history of power abuse, banning people like subhumancurrycel and kingofrome for minor offenses

I nominate @lutte for mod tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Bitch
he's as insecure as the bbc copers on here and has a history of power abuse, banning people like subhumancurrycel and kingofrome for minor offenses

I accept
@Sergeant mod me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl

I accept
@Sergeant mod me
Dont.
This idiot will ban me cuz im gipsy 😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and sytyl
Fuark I am sorry for calling finns yellow tbh @BigBiceps

ngl finns are whiter than swedes tbh

I kneel
If finns are white I'm don't want to be white
The white race is a social construct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 13787, sytyl and 1 other person
you have @Gargantuan he's the same. insecure stormcoper.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
you have @Gargantuan he's the same. insecure stormcoper.
So simply being a good moderator then? I know for a fact that @BigBiceps can relate

And I don't even know why you are associating me with being an sfcel. I literally get along with pretty much everyone here and the overwhelming majority of them also regard me as an impartial mod, on top of that.
Except for a few cucks who will beg to differ, of course, but they're just haters so idc about them.

No one, literally no one, even regards me as a ''stormcoper'', which is nothing more than an ethnic strawman in itself. The same goes for ''sfcel'' and various other, similar terms.
And even if I was one, what are you going to do about it? Cry about it like a self-hating dog?

You're trying to stay relevant by twerking for ANOTHER RACE, and you want to bark at me? :lul:

Have some self-respect pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Blue, turkproducer and 6 others
So simply being a good moderator then? I know for a fact that @BigBiceps can relate

And I don't even know why you are associating me with being an sfcel. I literally get along with pretty much everyone here and the overwhelming majority of them also regard me as an impartial mod, on top of that.
Except for a few cucks who will beg to differ, of course, but they're just haters so idc about them.

No one, literally no one, even regards me as a ''stormcoper'', which is nothing more than an ethnic strawman in itself. The same goes for ''sfcel'' and various other, similar terms.
And even if I was one, what are you going to do about it? Cry about it like a self-hating dog?

You're trying to stay relevant by twerking for ANOTHER RACE, and you want to bark at me? :lul:

Have some self-respect pal
you are so insecure of me supporting blacks that you failed your duty as a moderator to protect me and instead sided with the wrongdoers :lul:
Screenshot 457

context for anyone reading this, this was a doxxing attempt by a certain romanian cuck of which gargantuan failed to take appropriate action and take the post down and instead jfl reacted the post.

@MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @MadVisionary
beware of this biased stormcoping mod

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and 3 others
you are so insecure of me supporting blacks that you failed your duty as a moderator to protect me and instead sided with the wrongdoers :lul:
View attachment 1367767
context for anyone reading this, this was a doxxing attempt by a certain romanian cuck of which gargantuan failed to take the post down and instead jfl reacted the post.

why you bumping this shit thread sand? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
View attachment 1367767
context for anyone reading this, this was a doxxing attempt by a certain romanian cuck of which gargantuan failed to take appropriate action and take the post down and instead jfl reacted the post.

There's too many sfcels as mods. The owner needs to de-mod them and promote some real niggas as mods 😤

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and RetardSubhuman
View attachment 1367767

BigBiceps and @Gargantuan are both shit old guard tyrant mods tbh If he was ever reinstated a large amount of users will be banned for the smallest reason I still have my fucking pm of this guy warning me for racism literally racism while the entire forum was throwing around gook nigger curry sandnigger I was the one singled out due to personal disputes between us @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton, RetardSubhuman and 1 other person
@kjsbdfiusdf @Basedprincess

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6403
I wasn't there when he was a mod tbdesu @Jagged0

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
View attachment 1367767

Ethnic fragility

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Gargantuan and sandcelmuttcel
BigBiceps and @Gargantuan are both shit old guard tyrant mods tbh If he was ever reinstated a large amount of users will be banned for the smallest reason I still have my fucking pm of this guy warning me for racism literally racism while the entire forum was throwing around gook nigger curry sandnigger I was the one singled out due to personal disputes between us @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton
Senseless fear mongering. I was a beloved mod, there was a never a point during my time when there would've been more sfcel posts than BBC and indian copes. Fact is, that's what this forum has always been about, roast battles back and forth, and I never had interest to end the balance. There was always a lot of mutual respect with me and the ethnics like @brbbrah
But it's true, I never liked you, it still stuns me how you found your way here instead of IT or other such subreddit. You just stick out of the usual crowd here like a black man in Iceland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, gamma and Gargantuan
Humans are biased and can't act on pure rational, we need AI mods.

View attachment 1367767

So you're upset and angry at me because I JFL-reacted that post? :lul:

There's a report button underneath every post and you might want to learn to use it more quickly. When I viewed goat's thread, you had not reported anything yet so I had no legitimate reason to take the thread down, simple as.

And if I remember correctly, that wasn't even the first time your pics got leaked here. Back then, you did report the thread when I had not yet viewed it, you also PMd me about it and I subsequently responded in an adequate manner by taking the thread down as well as handing out a warning to the user who had leaked your pics.

So much for a ''stormcoping'' mod

So stop being all ungrateful because I literally saved your ass in the past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, BigBiceps and WontStopNorwooding
So you're upset and angry at me because I JFL-reacted that post? :lul:

There's a report button underneath every post and you might want to learn to use it more quickly. When I viewed goat's thread, you had not reported anything yet so I had no legitimate reason to take the thread down, simple as.

And if I remember correctly, that wasn't even the first time your pics got leaked here. Back then, you did report the thread when I had not yet viewed it, you also PMd me about it and I subsequently responded in an adequate manner by taking the thread down as well as handing out a warning to the user who had leaked your pics.

So much for a ''stormcoping'' mod

So stop being all ungrateful because I literally saved your ass in the past
yeah... because you didn't know what is happening
why you didn't take appropriate action and take it down when you saw it? i couldn't report in time as i wasn't on looksmax for a while.
if you want me to be grateful you should continue to support me in crises like this.

Last edited:
why you didn't take appropriate action and take it down when you saw it? i couldn't report in time as i wasn't on looksmax for a while.
if you want me to be grateful you should continue to support me in crises like this.
What a cope. @Gargantuan is a great mod, I can say with no doubt, that he was and is now a more professional mod than I or anyone else of the team was or is. Nobody is perfect, but that's as close a good mod as one can get.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Gargantuan, Pythagoras and 1 other person
For all I know, you might have posted your pics on the forum in the meantime and if that were to be the case, it wouldn't count as doxing.
But obviously, I cannot possibly keep track of trivial stuff like that so it's up to you to indicate that you've been doxed.

As a rule of thumb, it's not a dox until you point out that it is. And when you do, I will act accordingly and I've proven this to be the case, on numerous occasions, in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and sandcelmuttcel