Make BigBiceps mod again

Make BigBiceps a moderator of looksmax.org?

• yes

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • no

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
BigBiceps and @Gargantuan are both shit old guard tyrant mods tbh If he was ever reinstated a large amount of users will be banned for the smallest reason I still have my fucking pm of this guy warning me for racism literally racism while the entire forum was throwing around gook nigger curry sandnigger I was the one singled out due to personal disputes between us @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton
It's funny how you never took issue with me in the past, even though I haven't changed at all and have also remained impartial.
You also never complained about me being a supposed ''tyrant'' in the past.

That only started to change when I took a jab at you in one of your threads, a joke that you couldn't take, and ever since you've held this personal vendetta against me, acting all butthurt.

Meanwhile, I haven't mentioned your name since but you continue to act like a man-child

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It's funny how you never took issue with me in the past, even though I haven't changed at all and have also remained impartial.
You also never complained about me being a supposed ''tyrant'' in the past.

That only started to change when I took a jab at you in one of your threads, a joke that you couldn't take, and ever since you've held this personal vendetta against me, acting all butthurt.

Meanwhile, I haven't mentioned your name since but you continue to act like a man-child
GARGANTUAN TYRANT
Great Moments in Gaming: Tyrant Breaks the Rules in Resident Evil 2

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
I agree, Derek would make a great mod, would go after all the worthless posters here. "Take 'em down Derek." @BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps