Make periorbital veins less visible?

B

Baller1

Iron
Has anyone managed to hide periorbital veins naturally (visible veins running under eyes) through diet or supplements?

As I understand, they're caused by a lack of fat in eye area and/or thin skin. Besides fillers or getting fat, what options do we have?

Example pic below (mine are not that extreme).
Fig 2

Has anyone managed to hide periorbital veins naturally (visible veins running under eyes) through diet or supplements?

As I understand, they're caused by a lack of fat in eye area and/or thin skin. Besides fillers or getting fat, what options do we have?

Example pic below (mine are not that extreme). View attachment 210346
Get a fake tan/supplement beta c

Tan not an option since I'm vampire/prettyboymaxxing. What does beta c do?
Lol don’t. Beta c gives you that orange glowing skin tone which has been proven to be a major factor in male aesthetics, found out to be more important to women than facial symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
Lol don’t. Beta c gives you that orange glowing skin tone which has been proven to be a major factor in male aesthetics, found out to be more important to women than facial symmetry
Would you recommend supplementing or is eating foods high in beta c enough?

If you wanted a quick fix, there is always the option of colour corrector and/or concealer.

• +1
Do you have any brands you'd recommend?
That depends hugely on your skin type honestly. How oily or dry are you? And what is your budget?

Fairly dry skin, a decent budget.

200mg of carrot a day is enough to get the beta-carotene necessary to improve the yellowness.

Have you tried using some bruises cream to see if it helps "disperse" that vein?

200mg of carrot a day is enough to get the beta-carotene necessary to improve the yellowness.

Have you tried using some bruises cream to see if it helps "disperse" that vein?
No, but I've been using vit c serum, no improvements seen so far.

No, but I've been using vit c serum, no improvements seen so far.

Vit C won't do shit, most don't actually. Vit C is a mere coadjuvant in your skincare routine

Fairly dry skin, a decent budget.
If you're wanting to go down the colour corrector route, you want a slightly peachy/salmon colour. Bobbi Brown correctors are pretty decent with a relatively decent colour range. Pixi correction concentrate are cheaper but have much less of a colour range. Benefit boi-ing brightening concealer is another option, more colours than Pixi but less than Bobbi Brown.
Concealer wise, the world is massive. Some that come to mind immediately (in order of most coverage to least, the ones with most coverage will look least like real skin):
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Radiant Concealer
- Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer. This might be slightly too drying though if you're particularly dry.
- Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer. Much more hydrating.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Vit C won't do shit, most don't actually. Vit C is a mere coadjuvant in your skincare routine
Vitamin C is in no way just a coadjuvant, it's effective alone. However, I agree, it won't do anything here.

• +1
I recommend supplementing. Im a hypocrit tho, cause I dont supplement, bit I eat carrots all day. 6-7 carrots, supplements are cheap and easy so yeag, supplements...