Makeup Mirror Double Sided

D

Deleted member 28864

Iron
Joined
Apr 21, 2023
Posts
198
Reputation
192
Go purchase a portable makeup mirror double sided.

It’s absolutely suifuel to see downward growth and average chin projection from a side profile. I’m good looking and lean with good zygos and wide palate but I lack a robust face that most gigamoggers have.

Minimum facial structure in 2023 to attract zoomed Stacies is Chase Hudson, Safir or Damian Kater.

It’s over.
 
Go purchase a portable makeup mirror double sided.

It’s absolutely suifuel to see downward growth and average chin projection from a side profile. I’m good looking and lean with good zygos and wide palate but I lack a robust face that most gigamoggers have.

Minimum facial structure in 2023 to attract zoomed Stacies is Chase Hudson, Safir or Damian Kater.

It’s over.
Stacies are tall rich MTN only
 
Stacies are tall rich MTN only
most already have money. Chads are their own race and more of a rarity than rich betabuxx normies. They want arm candy and to have their friends jealous of Chad
 
most already have money. Chads are their own race and more of a rarity than rich betabuxx normies. They want arm candy and to have their friends jealous of Chad
chads usually settle for beckies.
 

Similar threads

broxaxmaxxed
Replies
6
Views
65
stitled
stitled
J
Replies
2
Views
46
the_DarkDefender
the_DarkDefender
Łarp
Replies
1
Views
27
fattofat
fattofat
coveredinbitemarks
Replies
5
Views
86
koala bear
koala bear
manhattanbound
Replies
3
Views
41
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top