Makeup should be illegal

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
This is not just for laughs I'm actually being serious that shit can carry femcel to MTB.if guys fucking carried 6 inch heigh boosters they would get clowned .
Opinions 🤔(that is pokimane btw)
960x0

Pokimane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoYqkim, arabcelxxx, rubberduck and 2 others
so you rather see ugly bitches everyday? fuck kinda logic is that lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, seethe, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
The ugly ones need to be chained to the bed in doggy position so you can't see their face

And they aren't allowed to leave the room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, seethe, arabcelxxx and 2 others
splash their faces with water to remove makeup

its time for men to start using makeup too. Instant ascension.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Normalize makeup for men, only way we can fix the dating market. Average htn mogs the average “htb” every guy could ascend by contouring their cheeks and making everything look defined, and making pfl look longer with eyeliner, saying this is gay is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, arabcelxxx, edodalic29 and 1 other person
that would be most potent anti-natalist measure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx and optimisticzoomer
the issue is they think they are pretty, raising their standards to an outlandish degree the average female looks as good as the average male but the average female now looks better because of makeup

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, arabcelxxx and STUPIDREFEREES
The ugly ones need to be chained to the bed in doggy position so you can't see their face

And they aren't allowed to leave the room
that's 99% of women lil bro, you wanna go outside seein only niggas walkin thru the street
the issue is they think they are pretty, raising their standards to an outlandish degree the average female looks as good as the average male but the average female now looks better because of makeup
trust me dude, theses girls even without makeup would have the same actual standards, i promise to you, niggas will fuck and wife anything, makeup isn't the problem

men are the problem for being so easy jfl

for example just look the "looksmaxxingadvice" reddit, a mtb or htb thats just slihgtly fuckable post and all your favorite incels go compliment her and tell her shes good

u a new nigga on tihs forum but when we thought there was a girl on this forum all your favorite users went simping in her pms asking nudes and she was a fucking LTB

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Normalize makeup for men, only way we can fix the dating market. Average htn mogs the average “htb” every guy could ascend by contouring their cheeks and making everything look defined, and making pfl look longer with eyeliner, saying this is gay is cope
Only way to truly reverse hypergamy and mog foids at their own game
every man should have at least a
- tinted moisturizer/ bbcream
- an eyebrow pencil

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
I use brown eyeliner and concealer for under my eyes no one notices cause it’s very light it makes me look healthier

from pokimane to pokiman

if makeup was illegal i couldnt fraud