Making $100k is not life changing...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
literally only $280 a day. U got a whole 24 hours to hustle and make that bag but u rather sit on your ass on here bruh. $100k not going do shit except for maybe let u buy nice clothes, buy takeout, rent an apartment, and lease a car aka just a slightly above average dude. mfers dont start being rich til they make $100k+ per month type racks. better start counting up the bands now before its too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Sal, justinzayn and 17 others
Its not a problem for you since you make $500 daily from your imaginery youtube channel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, LooksOrDeath, justinzayn and 45 others
literally only $280 a day. U got a whole 24 hours to hustle and make that bag but u rather sit on your ass on here bruh. $100k not going do shit except for maybe let u buy nice clothes, buy takeout, rent an apartment, and lease a car aka just a slightly above average dude. mfers dont start being rich til they make $100k+ per month type racks. better start counting up the bands now before its too late
I'd be happy with 400 quid a month JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
$280 is more than I can save in a month after bills, rent etc working full time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FootLongDong, Kingcel32, Deleted member 12234 and 8 others
you are retarded, Stop wasting your money on stupid shit, Buy a cheap old car 2000-2010's, Eat at home and buy a small house worth 50-75k and work remote. 100k is a lot of money and average male makes 38k a year. Just because you are low iq and can't handle money doesn't mean it's not a lot of money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn, Kingcel32 and 19 others
100k is low middle class in any major city considering inflation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and ROTTING
Its not a problem for you since you make $500 daily from your imaginery youtube channel.
lol "imaginary" keep crying for me bruh. lazy mfers always be thinking everyone else on they same type beat.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 5467 and Toth's thot
you are retarded, Stop wasting your money on stupid shit, Buy a cheap old car 2000-2010's, Eat at home and buy a small house worth 50-75k and work remote. 100k is a lot of money and average male makes 38k a year. Just because you are low iq and can't handle money doesn't mean it's not a lot of money
thats my point stupid ass young boy. imagine making a hundred whole racks and living like a broke ass mofo driving a hooptie around like a bum. $100k is just being stable, u need that per month to be living your best life.

"muh smart with money brah". more like being a broke ass mofo who would rather save up his racks in his little ass house than fuck some hoes rolling up with drip and a benz.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, TrestIsBest and beau
F*ck nice clothes, apartments, car notes, and takeout. And f*ck being rich too. Money's only a barrier between you and the streets. I'd look at it no differently whether I was making 20k a year or 2 million. I'd dress in the same clothes and drive the same vehicle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ascension, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others
thats my point stupid ass young boy. imagine making a hundred whole racks and living like a broke ass mofo driving a hooptie around like a bum. $100k is just being stable, u need that per month to be living your best life.
You sound like a female you faggot go get some t injected, You want a lifestyle you don't want a good quality of life. Keep bitching like a foid faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Black Sinner, NeedToSucceed and 8 others
You can be a millionaire if you geomax with that money.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 19301, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
water

• +1
Reactions: ALP
lol "imaginary" keep crying for me bruh. lazy mfers always be thinking everyone else on they same type beat.
a retard like you would claim his prophethood if made $500 daily.

You sound like a female you faggot go get some t injected, You want a lifestyle you don't want a good quality of life. Keep bitching like a foid faggot
yea bruh thats my point u stupid ass mofo. i want to live a rich chad life and not middle class cuck. u the female looking for stability while im the risk taking male looking to move up in life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
F*ck nice clothes, apartments, car notes, and takeout. And f*ck being rich too. Money's only a barrier between you and the streets. I'd look at it no differently whether I was making 20k a year or 2 million. I'd dress in the same clothes and drive the same vehicle.
Yup all that shit is useless, Fuck all that rich lifestyle shit all of those people are miserable boring fucks anyway who compensate with useless shit, All we really need is food water and housing. I would rather be rich and act broke because people are just gonna use you for your money anyway

• +1
Reactions: Alex_mentalcel, Kingcel32, Deleted member 1332 and 12 others
a retard like you would claim his prophethood if made $500 daily.
lol bruh keep getting bad bro. if i showed u the checks i was cashing ur heart would drop to ur nuts boy.

Yup all that shit is useless, Fuck all that rich lifestyle shit all of those people are miserable boring fucks anyway who compensate with useless shit, All we really need is food water and housing. I would rather be rich and act broke because people are just gonna use you for your money anyway
then u a low motivation having lazy ass young boy. muh i just need stability stfu stupid head ass

Can you buy most things without worrying about the price?

lol bruh keep getting bad bro. if i showed u the checks i was cashing your heart would drop to ur nuts boy.
meds: not taken
users: blamed
schizo time :redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn, Looks234 and 10 others
Can you buy most things without worrying about the price?
i havent worried bout the price since i was a youngin. i been hustling this whole time getting $100k was only a small upgrade a while ago

Tales from the Bronx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksOrDeath, Black Sinner and 14 others
What a retarded fucking thread i regret even bumping this garbage shit, hitting this faggot with a ignore button too much retardation in one thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I am not materialistic or hedonistic but the idea of "not having to work for the rest of your life" is motivating.

Money sets you free.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I just want to travel the world on a shoestring and have a lot of money in the bank for emergencies. Let money only buy me freedom.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14905
What a retarded fucking thread i regret even bumping this garbage shit, hitting this faggot with a ignore button too much retardation in one thread
bruh u the retard here. i make more than your relatives combined young blood

I am not materialistic or hedonistic but the idea of "not having to work for the rest of your life" is motivating.

Money sets you free.
I agree, I just want money to leave the usa and go to south america or south asia and pay for cheap housing and food and not deal with fat ugly narcissistic whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ShowerMaxxing and ALP
Oh look at me, I listened to some rap music now I'm rich in my head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn, alriodai and 16 others
I agree, I just want money to leave the usa and go to south america or south asia and pay for cheap housing and food and not deal with fat ugly narcissistic whores
complacent ass mofo

idk i make 20 dollars from fivver every month i am happy with that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
Quit larping on this God damn site,I'm sick of it
not larping. aside from my ugly ass face my life is a movie bruh. the young boys on here just cant believe it fr

not larping. aside from my ugly ass face my life is a movie bruh. the young boys on here just cant believe it fr
The way you talk and being on here in the first place you ain't making shit, let me guess you're a kingpin drug lord huh? Like scarface? Gtfoh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, CtrlAltDelete, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Checks your profile

Oops there was a problem

That's what I thought bitch

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, CtrlAltDelete, ascension and 3 others
The way you talk and being on here in the first place you ain't making shit, let me guess you're a kingpin drug lord huh? Like scarface? Gtfoh
the way i talk? u mean how everyone talks on the internet? u the old head using proper ass grammar on here. im hustling on social media bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
the way i talk? u mean how everyone talks on the internet? u the old head using proper ass grammar on here. im hustling on social media bruh
"I'm hustlin bruh" :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, buckchadley31, CtrlAltDelete and 5 others
if you're smart and get lucky you can put the money into a business but that's rare ofc

if you're smart and get lucky you can put the money into a business but that's rare ofc
thats what i did my boy. i put it into a social media business and now im slowly counting up the racks.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
it only is if you live in a shithole

my parents got a big house in a nice area if I managed to get 100k I could just use it as a home base travel around it would be life changing

Not saying this to flex I'm sure many people here are in the same boat since having parents who are well off tend to either make you a chad or an introverted autist

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Rt-Rust1
my parents got a big house in a nice area if I managed to get 100k I could just use it as a home base travel around it would be life changing

Not saying this to flex I'm sure many people here are in the same boat since having parents who are well off tend to either make you a chad or an introverted autist
but if u working on a job then u need to take out vacations to travel round the world. so u basically just going to be saving up mid ass money while living with your parents like a head ass bum.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Good thread.

I remember when i was working 3 contracts at home before my surgery and was taking home £100k pa. (sterling not dollar)

After taxes in the UK and student loans you are left with £4,500 a month.

That sounds like alot but i didn't feel "Rich" at all. You still live an "employee" lifestyle, no way do you have the time, energy, freedom to live a decadent lifestyle.

If you saved that for a whole year minus expenses £4500-£1000= £3500 £3500*12 = £42,000 a year spending money, that's hardly a rich lifestyle .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, deepweb1298, reptiles and 3 others
I remember when i was working 3 contracts at home before my surgery and was taking home £100k pa. (sterling not dollar)

After taxes in the UK and student loans you are left with £4,500 a month.

That sounds like alot but i didn't feel "Rich" at all. You still live an "employee" lifestyle, no way do you have the time, energy, freedom to live a decadent lifestyle.

If you saved that for a whole year minus expenses £4500-£1000= £3500 £3500*12 = £42,000 a year spending money, that's hardly a rich lifestyle .
This. I thought $100k was going to be a ton until my paychecks came out to barely 2/3 of that. Taxes are a bitch. Add rent and whatever else and u have like $1k left each month.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
ybuj8mshlc191.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, CtrlAltDelete, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
This. I thought $100k was going to be a ton until my paychecks came out to barely 2/3 of that. Taxes are a bitch. Add rent and whatever else and u have like $1k left each month.
Oh hold on you have 1000 each month? But 100k income? Explain how that's possible

Only in America do people make 100k and consider themselves average. Literally even amongst priveleged countries America is priveleged.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Oh hold on you have 1000 each month? But 100k income? Explain how that's possible
$100k - $33k for taxes - $36k rent - $10k lease - $6k food = $15k left to spend.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur