GET FUCKED HAHAHA

20200317 134519

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Introvertednarc, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
What is CV? Corona virus stocks? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 4577 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Morpheus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
Holy fucking shit that's a huge jump

Fuck why didn't I learn about stocks yet

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 3202, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
That's crazy but

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, wasted, BigBoy and 1 other person

You got time to make cash, there's not gonna be a vaccine till August JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
You got time to make cash, there's not gonna be a vaccine till August JFL
I need to learn this shit fast and I could get all the surgeries I need jfl. I'm 17 so the earlier the better. I know the basics about stocks now like divident etc

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Theres a fuck ton of them but I'll list some I've made hella cash on:

IBIO

ATYU

INO
how much profit?

is there any other stocks you would recommend investing on with a small capital (around a few hundred £) Lol. I know it’s not much

• +1
Reactions: Elias, Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I need to learn this shit fast and I could get all the surgeries I need jfl. I'm 17 so the earlier the better. I know the basics about stocks now like divident etc

Learn how to manage losses and scalp your graphs and you'll make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If I send u money will u invest for me nigger

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
What stocks you lookin at now

I got 2k shares in DSS and some more picks, but I am risky as fuck with my trading so tread lightly
If I send u money will u invest for me nigger

Maybe, I wouldn't do that now the market is too volatile. If you wanna make cash, and you got more than 3k, short everything too.
how much profit?

is there any other stocks you would recommend investing on with a small capital (around a few hundred £) Lol. I know it’s not much

Over 200% with IBIO (idk why it doesn't show it but oh well)

If you have like a couple 100, follow the trend.

If you have like 2k or more, be a bear and short stocks, you'll make 30%+ a day easy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I got 2k shares in DSS and some more picks, but I am risky as fuck with my trading so tread lightly

Maybe, I wouldn't do that now the market is too volatile. If you wanna make cash, and you got more than 3k, short everything too.

Over 200% with IBIO (idk why it doesn't show it but oh well)

If you have like a couple 100, follow the trend.

If you have like 2k or more, be a bear and short stocks, you'll make 30%+ a day easy
thanks for the help i’m guessing following the trend is just looking at what’s going up and down and choosing something that is generally agreed upon that the price will increase? Like oil?

i’m a noob so

It doesn't take 1 day to learn how to trade and not lose. This forum is full of larpers but please don't be fooled and jump in and lose money. I have multiple degrees in capital markets and investing and what I say isn't financial advice, and I'm not going hyper and publicizing every quick, risky trade I make, because I'm not trading any differently now than I normally do. I don't let my emotions get affected by anything. I've been in this exact situation a few years ago "omg I made $4k in 20 seconds, I made $50k in 6 hours, I'm invincible". Never publicizing the losses, making it out to seem as if I could never lose and only make profit. Sanity over vanity.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 4577 and 8 others
It doesn't take 1 day to learn how to trade and not lose. This forum is full of larpers but please don't be fooled and jump in and lose money. I have multiple degrees in capital markets and investing and what I say isn't financial advice, and I'm not going hyper and publicizing every quick, risky trade I make, because I'm not trading any differently now than I normally do. I don't let my emotions get affected by anything. I've been in this exact situation a few years ago "omg I made $4k in 20 seconds, I made $50k in 6 hours, I'm invincible". Never publicizing the losses, making it out to seem as if I could never lose and only make profit. Sanity over vanity.
Thoughts? @bonesoverblood

Also X30001, isn't that not much of a worry with this given that the return is pretty trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thoughts? @bonesoverblood

Also X30001, isn't that not much of a worry with this given that the return is pretty trustworthy
What return is trustworthy? I wasn't addressing anything specifically, just explaining the sentiment and trying to help you from losing money.

If you know what the return of something is going to be, without being concerned about how much of your bankroll you'll invest, then there's no risk involved. My area is risk. So if you're jumping into a surefire thing where you'll make tons of quick easy money, then go ahead.

But I think the outcome in reality will not be the same as what you're expecting based on some people hyping up random stocks on this forum. I want the best for you so that's why I'm trying to give you a balanced perspective. But you'll learn along the way so long as you continue to stay interested. Just don't risk more than you can afford to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What return is trustworthy? I wasn't addressing anything specifically, just explaining the sentiment and trying to help you from losing money.

If you know what the return of something is going to be, without being concerned about how much of your bankroll you'll invest, then there's no risk involved. My area is risk. So if you're jumping into a surefire thing where you'll make tons of quick easy money, then go ahead.

But I think the outcome in reality will not be the same as what you're expecting based on some people hyping up random stocks on this forum. I want the best for you so that's why I'm trying to give you a balanced perspective. But you'll learn along the way so long as you continue to stay interested. Just don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
Can you lm me? It won't let me pm you man

Can you lm me? It won't let me pm you man
Sure. But I won't be able to give you a stock to put your money into :).

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 685
Where to start?

Where to start?
I'll PM you what I PMd Gudru. If you start, you plan not to stop. This has been my job/study for the past 4 years now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 685
I'll PM you what I PMd Gudru. If you start, you plan not to stop. This has been my job/study for the past 4 years now.
Could you PM the same bro. Ive read a few books and feel like i've got a grasp on all the basics.

600026BF D8E4 419E 9F22 7C72F3DF5B7A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, stuckneworleans, honky and 7 others
Pm me as well I'm interested in seeing what you have to offer, if you got anything on trading psychology that would be cool

How did you get multiple degrees in finance and economics? I thought you were a teenager.

I have a good comparison.

Saying "Fuck why didn't I learn about stocks yet" is like saying "Fuck why looksmax overnight to 9.5PSL and fuck 3000 chicks during those 12hrs".

TIME CANNOT BE CHEATED. THE PROCESS CANNOT BE CHEATED. DONT EXPECT SHIT. JUST GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORTS. You will probably never be one of the most successful traders or investors in the world, just like you likely won't be a male model. But that does NOT mean you won't be a successful trader/investor and very good looking person in the future.

THE FUTURE IS NOT TOMORROW.
Pm me as well I'm interested in seeing what you have to offer, if you got anything on trading psychology that would be cool
You're probably past beginner but I'll PM you too !

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, EthnicelAscension, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
when he's a genius in finance and bio-medicine :oops::oops:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 685
Is this really x30001 holy shit welcome back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 2756
jfl yeah, no-one else could ever explain to me in paragraphs why I shouldn't be scared of eating tuna.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Justttt and TheMewingBBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Bros I have 2k to invest someone DM what to do ibn4 give me credit card

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I have a good comparison.

Saying "Fuck why didn't I learn about stocks yet" is like saying "Fuck why looksmax overnight to 9.5PSL and fuck 3000 chicks during those 12hrs".

TIME CANNOT BE CHEATED. THE PROCESS CANNOT BE CHEATED. DONT EXPECT SHIT. JUST GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORTS. You will probably never be one of the most successful traders or investors in the world, just like you likely won't be a male model. But that does NOT mean you won't be a successful trader/investor and very good looking person in the future.

You're probably past beginner but I'll PM you too !
can you pm me too mate

TIME CANNOT BE CHEATED. THE PROCESS CANNOT BE CHEATED. DONT EXPECT SHIT. JUST GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORTS.

going in my bio

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and Seth Walsh
Yeah I made bank the last several months. I would wait a month or so before investing heavily because the market hasn't bottomed out yet.

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood and turkproducer
How the fuck 17. Years old on wallstreetbets are making 100k I don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jfl yeah, no-one else could ever explain to me in paragraphs why I shouldn't be scared of eating tuna.
:love:
I've been back for the past 2 months but thanks! This is just my laid back account. x30001 was just relaying biochem info I learned from SiimLand, Dr Sinclair, Jason Fung, JJ Medicine etc and I guess I just had a good way of understanding, and interpreting and providing the info on here. Also looked back on some messages about me when I was gone and they were really conflicting. I wasn't telling people to take PQQ and Berberine everyday ffs. Also, I'm not some sort of AI, things I say aren't tailored to any given person and aren't the cure all in any given situation
How the fuck 17. Years old on wallstreetbets are making 100k I don’t get it
larpstreetbets
Everyone on this site chip in $10 and let me and @TheMewingBBC manage a fund. Profit on capital gains will be proportionate and we take a 10% fee.

(just kidding)....

But seriously don't trick yourself into thinking you need to dive head first into the markets now because in the shortrun things might be good or bad but in the long run things will be bad due to the conspansive comparison between all of us and all of the people who are smarter than us who are competing with us, in the same market, who have been doing so for the past 50 years. We are nobody.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2756
Coronamaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
can you pm me too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Can you pleeaase pm me aswell

can you pm me too

pm pls I’m poorcel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
@Seth Walsh Pm me too

Last edited:
Pm me the same thing, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Next week

mtufgrmcfbm41.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3702, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
BECAUSE IV IS HIGH USE THETA TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND SELL COVERED OPTIONS TO RETARDS IN ADDITION TO HAVING PUTS ON EVERYTHING. IF YOU ARE EUROPEAN YOU CAN ALSO GAMBLE WITH X15 LEVERAGE CERTIFICATES.

THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. 86% OF DAY TRADERS LOSE MONEY BUT ALSO 90% OF PEOPLE ARE RETARDS.

#THETAGANG