MAKING BANK OFF THESE CV STOCKS HAHA

It doesn't take 1 day to learn how to trade and not lose. This forum is full of larpers but please don't be fooled and jump in and lose money. I have multiple degrees in capital markets and investing and what I say isn't financial advice, and I'm not going hyper and publicizing every quick, risky trade I make, because I'm not trading any differently now than I normally do. I don't let my emotions get affected by anything. I've been in this exact situation a few years ago "omg I made $4k in 20 seconds, I made $50k in 6 hours, I'm invincible". Never publicizing the losses, making it out to seem as if I could never lose and only make profit. Sanity over vanity.

You're right this market is the best time for intermediate &
thanks for the help i’m guessing following the trend is just looking at what’s going up and down and choosing something that is generally agreed upon that the price will increase? Like oil?

i’m a noob so

No, the trend is usually a market that is being hyper focused on during a bear market. This time it's pharmacudicals and healthcare stocks (specifically CV stocks)

Usually institutional investors will
Would shorting hand sanitizer companies be legit? It's in such high demand rn and when this shit stops it will probably crash.

Yes it will!

Also shorting the Pharma companies once it blows will be my next move after I milk the fuck out of them

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The amount of money that will be lost in this thread will be in six figures by year end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
The amount if money that will be loss in this thread alone will be in six figures

Oh definitely, but not me HAHHAHAAH

But srs be careful you will lose money at some point

Oh definitely, but not me HAHHAHAAH

But srs be careful you will lose money at some point
Too many people acting impulsively just because you 4x your capital, they wouldn't bother learning at least how to do technical or read financial statements, they will probably just jump in and throw their saving into some inverse ETF without knowing it's an inverse ETF lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Too many people acting impulsively just because you 4x your capital, they would bother learning at least how to do technical or read financial statements, they will probably just jump in and throw their saving into some inverse ETF without knowing it's an inverse ETF lol

Yeah I have no sympathy for those who treat stocks like a gamble pick game.

If they don't do their DD and learn the market, it only shows how low their IQ is

It doesn't take 1 day to learn how to trade and not lose. This forum is full of larpers but please don't be fooled and jump in and lose money. I have multiple degrees in capital markets and investing and what I say isn't financial advice, and I'm not going hyper and publicizing every quick, risky trade I make, because I'm not trading any differently now than I normally do. I don't let my emotions get affected by anything. I've been in this exact situation a few years ago "omg I made $4k in 20 seconds, I made $50k in 6 hours, I'm invincible". Never publicizing the losses, making it out to seem as if I could never lose and only make profit. Sanity over vanity.
Would you PM me with the stuff you send the other guys please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Seth Walsh Pls pm me I want to learn stocks so I can have multiple sources of income thx daddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Jason Fung

I just met this man, I found his position on weight loss interesting. What do you think about CICO (calories in calories out)? Do you think losing weight is as simple as simply cutting calories? Should we also worry about insulin levels in order to lose weight?

Please, I would like to know your position on weight loss. Don't ignore my message, I'm really interested in your opinion on this