Making Cheek Implant Natural

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Win200 mentioned that Derek Steinbacher said "That ring of light bouncing off your cheekbones isn't natural."

What is that supposed to mean? How can we make this natural? It looks like either under eye area or the curve is not looking natural with implants.

@Korea @CosmicMaxxer @Saiyan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Win200 mentioned that Derek Steinbacher said "That ring of light bouncing off your cheekbones isn't natural."

What is that supposed to mean? How can we make this natural? It looks like either under eye area or the curve is not looking natural with implants.

@Korea @CosmicMaxxer @Saiyan
I'm not sure what you're referring too.

Can you show me a picture?

I'm not sure what you're referring too.

Can you show me a picture?
in this thread there are before revision pics of Win200's cheek implant :

The point is a doc talked about light bouncing to understand if the implant result looks natural or not. What is that? Is there a checklist for designing an implant?

first time I heard a thing like that.

• +1
in this thread there are before revision pics of Win200's cheek implant :

The point is a doc talked about light bouncing to understand if the implant result looks natural or not. What is that? Is there a checklist for designing an implant?

first time I heard a thing like that.
Yea, the issues here like OP already described are the reasons why they look unatural.

The main catalyst is the forward prominince of the implants, causing the ogee curve to by way too prominent.

The reason why it doesn't look natural in the lighting is because cheekbones don't actually look like that ever lol.

It looks like he has 0 soft tissue and all bone.

TLDR: He went way overboard in forward & lateral prominence to the point I'm suprised the surgery was even performed.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and randomvanish
Yea, the issues here like OP already described are the reasons why they look unatural.

The main catalyst is the forward prominince of the implants, causing the ogee curve to by way too prominent.

The reason why it doesn't look natural in the lighting is because cheekbones don't actually look like that ever lol.

It looks like he has 0 soft tissue and all bone.

TLDR: He went way overboard in forward & lateral prominence to the point I'm suprised the surgery was even performed.
how about amber heard's result

• +1
I don’t know who that is.

• +1
She did basically the same thing.

Except she went WAY too forward grown to the point her undereyes gained hollows.

Also, the laterally protrude in a very curved way, which isn't natural.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
but there are people who has that naturally.
Like who?

The only model I can think of who has cheekbones that prominent in keyword "All Lighting" is Vito Basso. And his aren't even this sharp.

They appear prominent, but still have some roundness due to soft tissue.

Also, the cheekbones play a role in how your orbits appear. Since he has very rounded orbits (Lots of UEE), it's no wonder such large cheekbones didn't come out well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Like who?

The only model I can think of who has cheekbones that prominent in keyword "All Lighting" is Vito Basso. And his aren't even this sharp.

They appear prominent, but still have some roundness due to soft tissue.

Also, the cheekbones play a role in how your orbits appear. Since he has very rounded orbits (Lots of UEE), it's no wonder such large cheekbones didn't come out well.
that's actually right.

analyze high cheekbone models and their ratios. i want to get a high, prominent cheekbones :feelswah:

that's actually right.

analyze high cheekbone models and their ratios. i want to get a high, prominent cheekbones :feelswah:
Yea, that and also make sure you know your own ratios.

All of the people who get botched end up that way because they didn't study THEIR OWN face first.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, AscendingHero and randomvanish
all those implants are cope, maybe some examples look good. Imagine getting several implants into your face lol

all those implants are cope, maybe some examples look good. Imagine getting several implants into your face lol
ignorant comment but that's okay

Imagine doing nothing Instead

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Sayan or death tbh :Comfy:

• +1
Imagine doing nothing Instead
fixing big flaws like being hard recessed etc rather than trying to achieve the unattainable, you wont be a chad after implants etc, you have to born as the chad

fixing big flaws like being hard recessed etc rather than trying to achieve the unattainable, you wont be a chad after implants etc, you have to born as the chad
whatever you say chief

All of the people who get botched end up that way because they didn't study THEIR OWN face first.
can you help with figuring out ratios? i am a lowiq greycel but i have surgery plan appointment in april

• +1

This is why I think fillers are superior. You can gradually build shit up slowly.

that's actually right.

i have high prominent cheekbones, and my lower jaw is shit. your not missing out on much except just staring at them and ignoring your lower jaw in the mirror :lul:

Just be born ethnic man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i have high prominent cheekbones, and my lower jaw is shit. your not missing out on much except just staring at them and ignoring your lower jaw in the mirror :lul:
yeah but flaw is flaw and it must be fixed. you're blessed with cheekbone and need to fix lower third basically

yeah but flaw is flaw and it must be fixed. you're blessed with cheekbone and need to fix lower third basically
no my lower third is fine, its weird. maybe i dont have enough mandible¿¿

no my lower third is fine, its weird. maybe i dont have enough mandible¿¿
weird like what? inward gonions maybe?