Help me determine whether my ortho is gonna ascend me or descend me (Invisalign)

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Orthos are either jews or godsends, so could someone help me determine whether this current treatment plan will ascend me or descend me at all. Will I lose PSL because the ortho is doing something wrong/gonna recess me , or if he's gonna help my overall harmony by fixing the crowding and overbite.

I don't know much and I know there's alot of knowledgeable people on this topic, so I'm looking for some advice.

Pictures of my bite, my side profile and the treatment plan attached below.

17280A8F 1DC6 42D0 AAA4 9E58F432AC56
189520C8 4C64 4A1F 8650 69E039870170
FEFD8C8A E966 4073 891B D2AC3C6BB8CA
E3CC4EB4 B801 43E4 A626 52AA7479313F
E4BBB330 8A1E 4AF0 A6FE 3FEA8333DABE
8BA9DF25 15BC 4390 8818 CFBBA34A8793

No I don't think so. I don't see any of those plastic "wings" on my aligner/ However, I am seeing my ortho on the 9th of this month, and I may be in the pre MA stage as of rightnow, without even knowing. I will have to see soon.

I'm currently on aligner 6 of 33, 10 days for each aligner
Whats ur age? U should definately have this alligner i showed you as ur mandible is recessed

Whats ur age? U should definately have this alligner i showed you as ur mandible is recessed
16, maybe the elastics will unrecess me?? Or it could be that the maloccusion isn't class II

Last edited:
Do u have elastics on ur upper or lower teeth?
There's attachtments on both the upper and lower teeth (like little buttons), with the elastics sort of like this, at the first molar.

Last edited:
Man you’re sooo fuckin lucky I’ve seen this post.
Don’t do anything to your teeth, it’s gonna mess up your face.
I did elastics at your age, they push back on your maxilla.
Orthos don’t think it’s possible and ignore the fact and will tell you that it is not possible.
You’re in a golden age for having improvements from mewing only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Orthos don’t think it’s possible and ignore the fact and will tell you that it is not possible.
typical blackpill answer, but I understand where your coming from.
HOWEVER, my mandible is (kind of) recessed and I have some crowding, a little bit of overjet, and my front two teeth are pushed out like a chipmunk, one in front of the other.

If I just take the elastics off, I'll keep the same teeth and I run the risk of my overbite becoming even worse.
I'll probably tell my ortho about my worries, maxilla being pushed back maybe he's blackpilled.

typical blackpill answer, but I understand where your coming from.
HOWEVER, my mandible is (kind of) recessed and I have some crowding, a little bit of overjet, and my front two teeth are pushed out like a chipmunk, one in front of the other.

If I just take the elastics off, I'll keep the same teeth and I run the risk of my overbite becoming even worse.
I'll probably tell my ortho about my worries, maxilla being pushed back maybe he's blackpilled.
what should I tell him exactly btw because I'm not so knowledgable on this subject

can it push back ur maxilla if ur puberty is finished and ur jaw is fully developed ?