NorthGodApollo
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 1
Im 14 and tryna know any ways to make some money so i can afford my first cycle. Online and irl i guess
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Reselling works? I thought it was dead after it got pretty mainstream onlineReselling and a part time job should suffice
Yeah it's more of a side thing though it won't help much but it'll contribute to some extentReselling works? I thought it was dead after it got pretty mainstream online
how do you startYeah it's more of a side thing though it won't help much but it'll contribute to some extent
You're 14, just do easy simple side jobs like car detailing or smth. You're too young to compete highly in any high-paying market.Im 14 and tryna know any ways to make some money so i can afford my first cycle. Online and irl i guess
What simple side jobs bro there’s genuinely barely anything i can doYou're 14, just do easy simple side jobs like car detailing or smth. You're too young to compete highly in any high-paying market.
Start learning an important skill now though, I started learning programming at 14 and now i'm competing in events winning prize pools, I never made anything until 17 because I understood consistency on 1 skill > trying many random things
See what's trending then buy & sell them or you could do amazon FBA which can be extremely effective if done right (i usually gatekeep amazon FBA)how do you start
Could u help me with it?See what's trending then buy & sell them or you could do amazon FBA which can be extremely effective if done right (i usually gatekeep amazon FBA)
cleaning random places, doing work for parents or parents friends who may own businesses idk your situation. Don't bother wasting time on the get rich quick methods like dropshipping, trading etc..What simple side jobs bro there’s genuinely barely anything i can do
Sorry noCould u help me with it?
No problemSorry no
I don’t think anyone wants my feet picsTake pictures of your feet and sell them
You have no ideaI don’t think anyone wants my feet pics
Hahahhah, You have no idea how morbid people can beI don’t think anyone wants my feet pics
Oh i haveYou have no idea
Right so who wants size 11 wide hairy feetHahahhah, You have no idea how morbid people can be
That's not up to me. If it doesn't work for you, shave them and morph them to make them look feminine, that's allRight so who wants size 11 wide hairy feet
You still do it?Reselling (I used to do it with Ralph Lauren sweaters and it worked well)
I have stopped for the summer, I might start doing it now because the autumn and december is the best time to do itYou still do it?