Making money as a 14yo

NorthGodApollo

NorthGodApollo

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
1
Im 14 and tryna know any ways to make some money so i can afford my first cycle. Online and irl i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
Reselling and a part time job should suffice
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
Im 14 and tryna know any ways to make some money so i can afford my first cycle. Online and irl i guess
You're 14, just do easy simple side jobs like car detailing or smth. You're too young to compete highly in any high-paying market.

Start learning an important skill now though, I started learning programming at 14 and now i'm competing in events winning prize pools, I never made anything until 17 because I understood consistency on 1 skill > trying many random things
 
You're 14, just do easy simple side jobs like car detailing or smth. You're too young to compete highly in any high-paying market.

Start learning an important skill now though, I started learning programming at 14 and now i'm competing in events winning prize pools, I never made anything until 17 because I understood consistency on 1 skill > trying many random things
What simple side jobs bro there’s genuinely barely anything i can do
 
See what's trending then buy & sell them or you could do amazon FBA which can be extremely effective if done right (i usually gatekeep amazon FBA)
Could u help me with it?
 
What simple side jobs bro there’s genuinely barely anything i can do
cleaning random places, doing work for parents or parents friends who may own businesses idk your situation. Don't bother wasting time on the get rich quick methods like dropshipping, trading etc..
 
Reselling (I used to do it with Ralph Lauren sweaters and it worked well)
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
1
Views
57
kbj
kbj
Brody.
Replies
1
Views
29
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
Tacocat123mog
Replies
29
Views
341
jayuree
jayuree
Kasonb124
Replies
19
Views
308
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight

Users who are viewing this thread

  • JJJJAMES
Back
Top