making money is basically impossible

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
it’s impossible for humans to do. Humans like me. It’s too hard and no money making process makes sense, most are too hard and complicated
I think i will focus on sleeping from now on
@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, thereallegend and Deleted member 22918
This "economy" of printing money and having imaginary jobs that don't create anything certainly has no future.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, _MVP_, thereallegend and 3 others
This "economy" of printing money and having imaginary jobs that don't create anything certainly has no future.
i will focus on sleep concept of making money doesnt work for me

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
If it was possible i would have made a lot of money by now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, _MVP_, forevermirin and 1 other person
I used to think this but it sounds like cope tbh

The best paying jobs are the ones that need some inherently good genetic traits (OnlyFans, sports, music, influencers).

Rest of it boils down to wagesslaves getting lucky

"imaginary jobs" will always have a future as long as the people at the bottom support it which they almost always will

place should have collapsed after the covid money printing but its stronger than ever (for the rich)

If it was possible i would have made a lot of money by now
i brainstormed a lot of ideas but none work. I came to the conclusion that its simply not possible. Even crime doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

The best paying jobs are the ones that need some inherently good genetic traits (OnlyFans, sports, music, influencers).

"imaginary jobs" will always have a future as long as the people at the bottom support it which they almost always will

place should have collapsed after the covid money printing but its stronger than ever (for the rich)
whats genetic about being an influencer? Anyone can become an influencer with luck honestly

i brainstormed a lot of ideas but none work. I came to the conclusion that its simply not possible. Even crime doesnt work
if you have criminal connections its easy asf to become a small drug dealer

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
if you have criminal connections its easy asf to become a small drug dealer
drug dealing will never be the perfect crime. If you cant execute perfect crime forget it. Its an old concept

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, thereallegend and forevermirin

Yes for now but this isn't going on forever.
You can't create value out of nothing and print money out of air, money needs to be bonded to real life goods in order to economy to work.
Society needs factory workers and not "consultants" who adjust spreadsheets all day.
Economy built on services instead of production will certainly fall down, it is only a matter of time.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
you overthink too much and never actually try something and commit to it. youre simply just lazy. brainstorming will not get you anywhere.

you overthink too much and never actually try something and commit to it. youre simply just lazy. brainstorming will not get you anywhere.
there are no ways to make money actually though

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
and some people inherit lots of money or are extremely lucky
cope alert. what you call "luck" is actually "countless nights of no sleep only grind hard work dedication even when out of nicotine and thc and never giving up".

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 22918
whats genetic about being an influencer? Anyone can become an influencer with luck honestly
oops idk why I included that...mainly because its usually tied to likability, good looks & NTness but yeah luck plays a bigger role
Yes for now but this isn't going on forever.
I wish you were right but that's probably cope. like frfr.

While it may not go on "forever", I certainly don't see it just unwinding anytime soon.
You can't create value out of nothing and print money out of air, money needs to be bonded to real life goods in order to economy to work.
Society needs factory workers and not "consultants" who adjust spreadsheets all day.
thing is there are a lot of factory workers about that make said real life goods

as long as there is demand from paying customers, this shit will never fail
Economy built on services instead of production will certainly fall down, it is only a matter of time.
if that's the case then the first "great" place that will collapse should be the UK
mostly services, lost all the manufacuring already

when do you predict this will happen bhai?

• +1
CAGE retard

• Hmm...
always a risk of being caught, too much work etc, high risk and the reward is low
nahhh bro firstly the status u get for girls is insane, secondly especially if ur young, the money is enough for sure and as i said 'small dealer' trust me the risk of getting caught by police is incredibly low

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ye

• JFL
betting or death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You niggas try something for a day and expect it to work the next day.

That’s not how you get rich.

You literally have to grind countless hours, making phone calls, networking, meeting people, taking risks in spending money you don’t have and STICK TO IT for at least a year before you see ANY ACTUAL RESULTS.

This is typical lazy people behaviour where you’re trying to find shortcuts to things that don’t have any.

cope alert. what you call "luck" is actually "countless nights of no sleep only grind hard work dedication even when out of nicotine and thc and never giving up".
Shut up indian you didn't do shit

• +1
You niggas try something for a day and expect it to work the next day.

That’s not how you get rich.

You literally have to grind countless hours, making phone calls, networking, meeting people, taking risks in spending money you don’t have and STICK TO IT for at least a year before you see ANY ACTUAL RESULTS.

This is typical lazy people behaviour where you’re trying to find shortcuts to things that don’t have any.
this is tales from someone that made it. It’s like me telling ugly guys just tell a girl you like her because i look good and it works for me. ive tried a lot of businesses rhat i could afford to start, i had multiple yt channels that ive been uploading on since 2013, nothing ever works. My family is broke and i am broke, and nothing i do to get money works. No looks no women no nothing for when ur broke as fuck. It just doesnt work

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 39692
Up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back