Making music is genetic

L

LivingWaters

Banned
ive tried all types of music. ive tried rap, I've tried pop, I've tried emo shit I've tried every sort of style there is and no matter how many times I rerecord or try something new it sounds like garbage and my lyrics suck. meanwhile I have friends that just go on the mic and freestyle and they have the perfect rap/singing voice. if you weren't born to sing its over. choircelling is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 22918, Xangsane and 5 others
it's true

• +1
Reactions: LivingWaters
youre not trying hard enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, zan, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
true

• +1
Reactions: LivingWaters
ive tried all types of music. ive tried rap, I've tried pop, I've tried emo shit I've tried every sort of style there is and no matter how many times I rerecord or try something new it sounds like garbage and my lyrics suck. meanwhile I have friends that just go on the mic and freestyle and they have the perfect rap/singing voice. if you weren't born to sing its over. choircelling is cope
because you don’t even try

lazy fuck retard

bozo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21278, schizo echochamber and 5 others
oh im spiritual lyrical individual
spitting some fire, cream on my dick and pulling sheebons
busting a nut in the trenches, im speechless of my speediness
making money, ain't Jeffrey Epstein
i need no science bitch, aint Albert Einstein

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 27746 and 5 others
You are just negative iq, most music nowadays is mediocre and easy to make

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, murdah, proxyy and 1 other person
It’s easy once you’ve learned lol. Tons of YouTube tuts and if you can’t sing at all just make edm or house

You are just negative iq, most music nowadays is mediocre and easy to make
ur either retarded or retarded. making mid music is how u end up with 150 views on SoundCloud. there's no point of making music if the only people viewing are bots and people who skip ur songs.

ur either retarded or retarded. making mid music is how u end up with 150 views on SoundCloud. there's no point of making music if the only people viewing are bots and people who skip ur songs.
Just from the way you write i can tell you are both mongoloid and talentless. Anybody can produce music in any garbage DAW like Cakewalk, FL Studio, Ableton or any other garbage + any plugin like Analogic Lab. Just look at any mainstream artist nowadays. All of them make shitty music you could compose, produce and make in 1 day.

Ra

Rappers are low iq thugs making lots of money. They dont need good vocals nigga

you need to know music theory mate

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
You just aren't trying hard enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
nordic genes makes you talented

oh im spiritual lyrical individual
spitting some fire, cream on my dick and pulling sheebons
busting a nut in the trenches, im speechless of my speediness
making money, ain't Jeffrey Epstein
i need no science bitch, aint Albert Einstein
Anita max win

water

why dont you find something else youre good at instead of complaining on mumbai.org

took a long time before i broke into the music industry, although me also doing acting might’ve helped, i was put into music classes since i was 9 (15 now) and broke into the industry just a couple months ago. theres a lot of people ik better than me, its all about luck. its as hard to break into the industry as it is as easy to fall out of it. the comment abt music theory was true tho, i took some summer courses at berklee and also just learn about it in my general instrument/voice classes, helps with making music a lot. just do the 10,000 song theory that a bunch of famous musicians recommend. and dont be a perfectionist when it comes to releasing music, it doesn’t have to be perfect, just release it. btw my music is punk-rock/alternative.

u don't need a good voice or writing skills to become one
yeat is an example
all you need is to blow up on tiktok and never miss

• +1
Reactions: falcon1