Who mogs?

• Total voters
MakinItHappen is dravidian
I wonder what caste he is, I've heard rumours that he is a dalit
@volcelfatcel what Indian region does he originate from

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
you are a good friend to defend him like this :feelsgood:
Dude no offense but it just pisses me off when people fail to talk without a science backed opinion on a blackpilled forum. Here is proof that people are voting out of their arse and in proper pics of both people would have a different opinion:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ProAcktiv, .👽. and 3 others

And they call themselves blackpilled. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 14312
I genuinely find it pathetic that it could cross your putrid mind that he is better looking than MakinItHappen and this one is for reasons you don’t even imagine. Dude he has frauded his pics. Tilting his head to hide his frontal. Wearing an underwear on the head to hide his norwood.
View attachment 1258781

IRL, MakinItHappen was referred to as a pretty by women. It’s sad that people think he isn’t good looking because of some lens distortion and bloating. The other guy is taking photos with a professional camera. Tell me this. Why is his skin shining? Why does he look like this in other photos?
View attachment 1258786View attachment 1258787View attachment 1258788

He is a fraud.
Muh fraud
he has posted in motion and looks the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 14312
Muh fraud

It just pisses me off when people fail to talk without a science backed opinion on a blackpilled forum. Here is proof that people are voting out of their arse and in proper pics of both people would have a different opinion:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Dude no offense but it just pisses me off when people fail to talk without a science backed opinion on a blackpilled forum. Here is proof that people are voting out of their arse and in proper pics of both people would have a different opinion:
View attachment 1258813
ppl here r generally biased, you shouldnt take em srsly tbh. but i understand ur feelings and want to say that they matter :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plato and Deleted member 14312
ppl here r generally biased, you shouldnt take em srsly tbh. but i understand ur feelings and want to say that they matter :feelsgood:
They don’t matter for this curry, he legit looks deformed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, volcelfatcel and Michael Myers
Muh fraud
Do you even know what photoshop is you down’s syndrome cunt?

You tiny mouthbreathing fucking trucel lookin faggot that doesn't know shit about facial aesthetics. Just another generation Z shallow numbskull. It would give me pleasure to make your head spin with a right uppercut for your stupidity. Beat some sense in your recessed skull. Muppet.

JFL at you centring your assessment of someone’s attractiveness on some lens distorted photos taken in poor lighting with a cheap camera. You are an effortless fucking gimp.

In proper photos and lighting, MakinItHappen can look Med under the right conditions.

TubOfLard looks curry through and through. Recessed orbitals, recessed chin, feminine skull shape, UEE, lips of a whore.

MakinItHappen mogs him and anyone that isn't biased and views the world from an objective standpoint (which excludes most of the forum) would be able to see through his fraud and see who is the better looking man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21700 and 5 others
They don’t matter for this curry, he legit looks deformed
View attachment 1258835
This right here is a fucking piss poor excuse of a man. A man without a spine. Motherfucker needs approval from a bunch of social rejects and misfits to feel good and that is why he will never be fulfilled. Keep coping with a screenshot from over a year ago when he was severely overweight.

MakinItHappen focuses on himself and his own hobbies and what drives and interests him. He would never base his life to be loved by a trucels. You are a disgrace to all man-kind. I couldn’t describe how much joy it would give me to punish you with a few hooks to your ugly mug like the annoying rodent you are if I ever saw you.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, .👽. and Deleted member 14312
Do you even know what photoshop is you down’s syndrome cunt?

You tiny mouthbreathing fucking trucel lookin faggot that doesn't know shit about facial aesthetics. Just another generation Z shallow numbskull. It would give me pleasure to make your head spin with a right uppercut for your stupidity. Beat some sense in your recessed skull. Muppet.

JFL at you centring your assessment of someone’s attractiveness on some lens distorted photos taken in poor lighting with a cheap camera. You are an effortless fucking gimp.

In proper photos and lighting, MakinItHappen can look Med under the right conditions.
View attachment 1258832

TubOfLard looks curry through and through. Recessed orbitals, recessed chin, feminine skull shape, UEE, lips of a whore.
View attachment 1258834

MakinItHappen mogs him and anyone that isn't biased and views the world from an objective standpoint (which excludes most of the forum) would be able to see through his fraud and see who is the better looking man.
Reminder that You were brutally dominated by BBC’s @tyronelite and @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275, Blackgymmax and 4 others
he looks a lot better than me, if thats supposed to be deformed then im beyond saving :feelswah:
It's sad. They can't handle the attitude of an alpha around here so these beta soycucks make private chats secretly and decide to gang up on someone far better looking than them to make themselves feel better. If he truly felt TubOfLard was better looking, ask yourself, WHY would he feel the need to take screenshots from a video when MakinItHappen was severely overweight? This is a typical Gen Z coping mechanism, displayed time and time again on the forum.

They are in denial of the heightpill. TubOfLard is shorter than him and automatically, around 15% of women more would consider him over TubOfLard.

Oh, and he looks far more curry than MakinItHappen. This is him in unfrauded photos without photoshop. Is this crossing normie levels? No. He looks good in a few frauded photos with an underwear on his side to hide his norwood. But do photoshopped pictures matter? If we used these photos against MakinItHappen's prime would he stand a chance?

This is facts. Science. Hardcore studies based on real behaviour. Not a coping mechanism developed by fresh of the boat put puts. This site is a waste of time. This is my last comment on this mog battle. The truth is I offer too much value to this shit site about to go down the drain. Deleting my account and never coming back. Good bye.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, StrangerDanger, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Imagine talking about yourself in 3rd person jfl. Peak autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, tyronelite and gamma
MakinItHappen is lighter. Many women would confuse him for being Med. I’m pretty sure it would be more evident if you were to meet him IRL. You can’t tell shit when he is taking photos from a cheap camera in lens distorted selfies. So again less women would screen him out than Tub because Tub is thoroughly curry looking in real life, which MakinItHappen doesn’t seem to be.
tenor.gif

nicholas cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Oh, fuck off with these boring mog battles. You did not get @MakinItHappen’s permission for this. He has deleted his account you good for nothing lazy uninteresting parkinson’s heroin dependent gen Z faggot bastard who’s face I would like to repeatedly pound to knock some sense if we ever crossed paths in real life.
You forgot to add "you pussy"

• JFL
Holy fuck i havent read a thread this fun in weeks

cheers for this boys :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer and Deleted member 14312
makinithappen is ugly as fuck. shit nose to mouth ratio, fucked up cranium, sub ideal jaw width, bad es ratio, shit lip ratio, need i go on? cant believe this retard thought he was good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member and Deleted member 14312
i think his chin is too tall as well. i have no idea how this retard thinks hes even close to above average when most of his ratios are sub ideal ALL OF THEM

• +1
MakinItHappen mogs for several reasons. Let me break this down scientifically. Firstly he is taller. That means he has a larger pool of women available to him. It wouldn't matter at taller heights. But when the range is close to the average range then every inch means life and death.

Objectively, TubofLard has 32% of women available to him whereas MakinItHappen has 43% of women available to him.
View attachment 1258732

That means 68% of women would reject Tub for his height alone, but only 57% for MakinItHappen. At 5’8” he is closer to average height and with a thick hairstyle which is a strong feature of his, he could even fraud 5’9”. Tub on the other hand is norwooding. Which is evident from this photo.
View attachment 1258734

He has bad hair genes even as a freshie. Secondly he frauds his pics for the camera. Tell me why is his skin shining here? Does that happen to any normal man? I challenge any of you to open your front cameras and take a photo or video here like MakinItHappen does, if you’re truly candid about your looks. The reality is you’re not. TubOfLard uses airbrushing tools to enhance his skin quality in photos. Someone inform me how there can be such a discrepancy in skin texture on the same person? What's with the white glow in his face?
View attachment 1258735

MakinItHappen is lighter. Many women would confuse him for being Med. I’m pretty sure it would be more evident if you were to meet him IRL. You can’t tell shit when he is taking photos from a cheap camera in lens distorted selfies. So again less women would screen him out than Tub because Tub is thoroughly curry looking in real life, which MakinItHappen doesn’t seem to be.

I assure you if MakinItHappen were to lose weight and post photos without lens distortion, the results would be lopsided. Back in TubofLard's age he would mog him silly and it wouldn't even be a competition.
View attachment 1258736View attachment 1258737View attachment 1258738
NIGGA VIRTUALLY ALL OF YOUR FEATURES ARE DOG SHIT.
TUB LOOKS LIKE A MALE MODEL AND YOU ARE GENETIC SHIT FROM THE STREETS OF MUMBAI

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member and 2 others
Bad pics of Tub

• +1
this thread brings me back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back