MakinItHappen "Prince Aladdin" Facial Analysis. (Written & Authored by Korea)

How is he objectively average

His eyes area is literally shit and close set and the fact he is taking it as a pfp is cringe af

however his useless worthless shitlife and getting cucked by his used up gf is enough of real world expierence for him

while i cum RAW in the pussy of your "gf" you will suck it out after i finished while jerking your micro dick like the abused dog you are @MakinItHappenReturn

AND @Korea does he mog birdcel in your opinion?
Korea made analysis on me and said that Ravi mogs me hard and that I'm objectively bellow average :smonk: , still don't believe that tbh :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member, ROTTING and 1 other person

Attachments

• Img_20220218235404.jpg
    Img_20220218235404.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Introvertednarc, Deleted member and 5 others
Mainly it's his indivdual features holding against his otherwise bad ratios.

For instance, even tho his ESR and Intercanthal Width is bad, the length of his eyebrows, eyelashes are good features standalone.

His IPD is the main reason I gave the "range" of scores. Being Objectevly Slightly Below or Just average.

This accounts for the Lens Distortion.

Also, keep in mind this was just the front. I usually combine the Front & Side Profile for a final rating.

His could be either higher or lower.

How you are even answering this idiot that is basing all his opinions off hatred for me along with the other npc faggots is beyond me

Sightly below or average lol but then this caved in dirty looking mess is given 5.5

And I don't think you do factor in side profile bro. This guy's lower maxilla is caved in and his upper maxilla is flat as a pancake

2759796 2753831 side

Just say it's because of race lol then you can justify the fucking dumbness about being slightly below or average

If you were man enough to just admit it's race then I'd be cool with it but you keep harping on about some ipd bullshit which these imbeciles love to play on because it's my only weakness outside my race :ROFLMAO:

Korea made analysis on me and said that Ravi mogs me hard and that I'm objectively bellow average :smonk: , still don't believe that tbh :feelsokman:
You guys both have the same flaws, but on the oppostie specturm.

You both have poor ESR's, but yours is due to Zygo Mass, while his is Low IPD.

Also, his individual features slighty outweigh yours. (ie Nose).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Birdcell

For instance, even tho his ESR and Intercanthal Width is bad, the length of his eyebrows, eyelashes are good features standalone.

His IPD is the main reason I gave the "range" of scores. Being Objectevly Slightly Below or Just average.

Also, keep in mind this was just the front. I usually combine the Front & Side Profile for a final rating.

ok

NOW I WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINION SINCE YOU SEEM TO ALSO LIVE IN THE WEST

DO YOU THINK THIS SON OF A PAJETTA WHORE IS AVERAGE OR BELOW IN THE WEST FACTORING IN HIS SHITSKIN PHENO AND HEIGHT + THE FACT HE IS GETTING CUCKED BY HIS "GF" LIKE THE ABUSED DOG HE IS AND ROTTING HERE 24/7 DESPITE HAVING 30 YEARS OF SHITLIFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Korea
How you are even answering this idiot that is basing all his opinions off hatred for me along with the other npc faggots is beyond me

Sightly below or average lol but then this caved in dirty looking mess is given 5.5

And I don't think you do factor in side profile bro. This guy's lower maxilla is caved in and his upper maxilla is flat as a pancake

View attachment 1556982

Just say it's because of race lol then you can justify the fucking dumbness about being slightly below or average

If you were man enough to just admit it's race then I'd be cool with it but you keep harping on about some ipd bullshit which these imbeciles love to play on because it's my only weakness outside my race :ROFLMAO:
It's getting to a point where I'm not truly sure if you're reading my replies.

I've said multiple times, his rating is 4.75 - 5.

Also, I don't think any of my previous ratings could even influence you to believe it's due to race.

Don't start with that shit, because it isn't true,

Here's the thing. If you saw me irl you'd be more than comfortable with him saying I mogged you.

But the truth is and I say this seriously - all you've seen are unflattering pictures of me screencaptured from the back camera on shit plastic phone made in China, all during a time where I was 2kg from being in the 'obese' category, yes lol and no bone-graft or skin-care.

While you think you with your hood-up and your squinting and your extreme cheekbiting is going to beat that. You just can't take it because you are looking at the distorted images in shit lighting of a once fat guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Birdcell and Korea
honestly bro
@Korea only rates objectively

make a neutral mog battle and i am sure you mog the shit out of him in appeal + your failos are somewhat able to get fixed while his fucked up ipd is haunting him his whole shitlife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Korea and Birdcell
ok

NOW I WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINION SINCE YOU SEEM TO ALSO LIVE IN THE WEST

DO YOU THINK THIS SON OF A PAJETTA WHORE IS AVERAGE OR BELOW IN THE WEST FACTORING IN HIS SHITSKIN PHENO AND HEIGHT + THE FACT HE IS GETTING CUCKED BY HIS "GF" LIKE THE ABUSED DOG HE IS AND ROTTING HERE 24/7 DESPITE HAVING 30 YEARS OF SHITLIFE
I do live in the USA.

The sterotypes about indians, he will deem him below average in the west.

You're either Chad or Sub -5 as an Indian or Asian in the West.

Black guys sorta have it cool these days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Truemaxxer

Honestly Korea. I ain't saying this to start an argument with you for the 100th time. But I think we both know what @MakinItHappenReturn problem is. He's entirely too indian looking. Not even one exotic feature. That's what keeps him in the 4 psl range. Too many bland features that make a bland looking pajeet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member
You guys both have the same flaws, but on the oppostie specturm.

You both have poor ESR's, but yours is due to Zygo Mass, while his is Low IPD.

Also, his individual features slighty outweigh yours. (ie Nose).

Slightly :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Talk about not wanting to upset anyone.

Everyone that was being objective said and knew I mogged him. Pheno included. It's absurd.

honestly bro

make a neutral mog battle and i am sure you mog the shit out of him in appeal + your failos are somewhat able to get fixed while his fucked up ipd is haunting him his whole shitlife
I already killed him 80% to 20% in a 10 page long mogbattle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Here's the thing. If you saw me irl you'd be more than comfortable with him saying I mogged you.

But the truth is and I say this seriously - all you've seen are unflattering pictures of me screencaptured from the back camera on shit plastic phone made in China, all during a time where I was 2kg from being in the 'obese' category, yes lol and no bone-graft or skin-care.

While you think you with your hood-up and your squinting and your extreme cheekbiting is going to beat that. You just can't take it because you are looking at the distorted images in shit lighting of a once fat guy
I'm going to assume you saying you mog me was a typo.

Also, I didn't use any of the unflattering photos of you to measure ratios, only the one's you sent.

I have no clue how you think I have anything against you lol. Niggas thought we were the same person until I finally got it proved we weren't today.

@StrangerDanger rate his delusion on scale 1-pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and StrangerDanger
honestly bro

This.

I only rate objectively.

Ratios & Proportions.

Nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
I do live in the USA.

The sterotypes about indians, he will deem him below average in the west.

You're either Chad or Sub -5 as an Indian or Asian in the West.

Black guys sorta have it cool these days.

THEN WHY HAVE I FUCKING SLAYED IN AMERICA WHEN I WENT THERE WITH TWO GIRLS APPROACHING ME?! BOTH OF WHOM I FUCKED??!!!?!?!??!?!!??????????????

I was at a concert at the front on the couches in the VIP area and a blonde HTB was literally begging me to get up and dance with her. You guys are fucking insane

I had more looks in the States than I did in the UK, relatively speaking.

You're wrong and trying to please the Zoomer crowd that haven't lived life and pay a vip charge to colour in their name rainbow purple.

• Ugh..
  • +1
THEN WHY HAVE I FUCKING SLAYED IN AMERICA WHEN I WENT THERE WITH TWO GIRLS APPROACHING ME?! BOTH OF WHOM I FUCKED??!!!?!?!??!?!!??????????????

I was at a concert and in the VIP area and a blonde HTB was literally begging me to get up and dance with her. You guys are fucking insane

You're wrong and trying to please the Zoomer crowd that haven't lived life and pay a vip charge to colour in their name rainbow purple.
@Korea you better stop being nice to this guy , because he's an ungrateful low life pajeet , we all learned that here :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member and Korea

Why tag my haters? StrangerDanger is a wannabe comedian. You must realise that by now?

Ask a girl. Oh I forgot, you don't know any.

You literally have a face only a mother could love.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
I already killed him 80% to 20% in a 10 page long mogbattle
so why does this fucking pajeet keeps coping then?

Is everyone just against him cause we are so "jealous" of his looks:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I swear to god he is so fucking annoying and ugly

being narc only works if you are good looking being a fucking 5'8 ugly shitskin is gonna make people hate you just like irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Birdcell
Why tag my haters? StrangerDanger is a wannabe comedian. You must realise that by now?

Ask a girl. Oh I forgot, you don't know any.

You literally have a face only a mother could love.

Attachments

• AirBrush_20220221214542.jpg
    AirBrush_20220221214542.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@Korea you better stop being nice to this guy , because he's an ungrateful low life pajeet , we all learned that here :feelsgood:

See, this is the thing lol. You think Korea is ad-hominem idiot.

He is a man, with masculine objectivity and you guys are forcing him to rate me low because I am Indian, lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
Honestly Korea. I ain't saying this to start an argument with you for the 100th time. But I think we both know what @MakinItHappenReturn problem is. He's entirely too indian looking. Not even one exotic feature. That's what keeps him in the 4 psl range. Too many bland features that make a bland looking pajeet.

It could be quantified that way, in the sense that USA is Eurocentric.

I still only think that would effect a "Subjective" rating, rather than my "Objective" Rating.

No matter the color of his skin, he would've gotten the same rating.

And the funniest thing is @Birdcell your boring brain is so low IQ that you have to elongate my face with your photoshop when that's the worst picture Ive had in my life lmao

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea

I was at a concert at the front on the couches in the VIP area and a blonde HTB was literally begging me to get up and dance with her. You guys are fucking insane

YOU ARE A 5'8 INDIAN WHOS NAME IS "RAVICHANDRA SINGH" AND WHO LIVES IN THE WEST. BRUTAL, HUMILIATING, TRAUMATISING. you'd have to be 6-6.5 psl facially at this point to even be considered a viable option.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

I can only speak for the times I've lived bro.

You're 2x my age, we're in a totally different culture.

while his fucked up ipd is haunting him his whole shitlife
His ipd is somewhat fixable, it's already explained in another thread that eyebrow spacing and the glabellar notch affects how your ipd is perceived, yes ipd cannot be changed but it's appearance can be easily altered, so his narrow ipd is not a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
How can anyone take ypu seriously after this shit lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and StrangerDanger
It could be quantified that way, in the sense that USA is Eurocentric.

I still only think that would effect a "Subjective" rating, rather than my "Objective" Rating.

No matter the color of his skin, he would've gotten the same rating.

Again you address the jealous bastard that I am considerably better looking than and needs to photo-edit his pictures lmao to make people believe he is above a bland every day normie.

A normie let's remember that:

A) Wears contacts
B) Wears Nike Air Force 1s
C) Wears 2 inch lifts in those Nike Air Force 1s
D) Tip-Toes while in those 2 inch lifts in those Nike Air Force 1s while his mother takes a picture of him

This guy wechilin is the most disingenuous fake around. He is so uncreative and unoriginal that he has to copy what the other twat is saying about my pheno who I blocked lol and the worst thing of all is he is the most DEATHNIC of looking fucks around but thinks he's better looking because he spikes his hair like he's in the 90s, is 3 inches taller and wears coloured contacts lmao

Normal looking Harrow boy with facial averageness and a decent skull. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't feel you need to explain to people that have a clear bias bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, efes and Korea
His ipd is somewhat fixable, it's already explained in another thread that eyebrow spacing and the glabellar notch affects how your ipd is perceived, yes ipd cannot be changed but it's appearance can be easily altered, so his narrow ipd is not a death sentence.

I did exactly what that thread suggested and created wider spacing.

Can't you see it?

2759762 2759652 ww

dont care what this korean nigga wrote ur about 4.25, in other words, above average but not quite htn.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Titbot and Korea
How can anyone take ypu seriously after this shit lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1557005

And even in that video I mog you. Shit back-camera, shit lighting, shit everything AND I still mog you to the dirt.

You have no soft features. NONE. And your bones are massive but positioned poorly and disharmoneous.

You have no proportion to your face whatsoever and you wonder why bitches won't look your way in your 3rd world village

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Birdcell
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
dont care what this korean nigga wrote ur about 4.25, in other words, above average but not quite htn.
What on Earth do you even have against me lol?

Ask anyone, I'm the chillest nigga on this forum.

IRL I'm HTN and when younger Chadpreet lite.

Don't care what you say

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Titbot and Birdcell

funny thing how he used only good looking people and made them worse looking by changing their eyebrows and nose bridges

however i do agree if you have narrow eyebrows a wider/flatter nose bridge you should look into it

but that fucking manlet hindu looks like shit and thinks he is above average thats my point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
Yeah, I'm responding to him about the narrow ipd part. You look much better with the new eye brow spacing.

Guarantee if these were my first pics without all the shit during the 2020 pandemic where I was 2kg from being obese, no skin-care and using shit lighting, they'd be talking much different.

They call themselves BASED and BLACKPILLED but can't be objective. Isn't that what being based and black pilled is all about? Being objective and detaching emotion?

And even in that video I mog you. Shit back-camera, shit lighting, shit everything AND I still mog you to the dirt.

You have no soft features. NONE. And your bones are massive but positioned poorly and disharmoneous.

You have no proportion to your face whatsoever and you wonder why bitches won't look your way in your 3rd world village
2730628 1644255686810

Brutal , the mogg never left you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 9641, Introvertednarc and 4 others
Again you address the jealous bastard that I am considerably better looking than and needs to photo-edit his pictures lmao to make people believe he is above a bland every day normie.

A normie let's remember that:

A) Wears contacts
B) Wears Nike Air Force 1s
C) Wears 2 inch lifts in those Nike Air Force 1s
D) Tip-Toes while in those 2 inch lifts in those Nike Air Force 1s while his mother takes a picture of him

This guy wechilin is the most disingenuous fake around. He is so uncreative and unoriginal that he has to copy what the other twat is saying about my pheno who I blocked lol and the worst thing of all is he is the most DEATHNIC of looking fucks around but thinks he's better looking because he spikes his hair like he's in the 90s, is 3 inches taller and wears coloured contacts lmao

Normal looking Harrow boy with facial averageness and a decent skull. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't feel you need to explain to people that have a clear bias bro.
Not only am I a FOOT taller than you 5'6 vs 6'6. I'm facially superior and it's not even close. If we consider Koreas rating 4.5 psl to my general consensus rating 5.5-5.75 psl. You are literally obliterated everything considered. Now listen here dog. You are a humiliated animal who was let back in because of whimpering and whining. Be sensible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
Not responding or reading anybody else's posts.

Just reblocked all the lemmings that are FILLED with toxic jealousy, envy and bitterness.

You're all pussies that wouldn't put up irl. You know how they call dudes stand-up guys? Well your fucking sit-down guys, givin' it large behind your keyboards

Anyways @retard_205

Here is my ES ratio and IPD with there being a greater gap between the two brows

5ca5515443bca69d3f84771469a3319c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 15917
Not responding or reading anybody else's posts.

Just reblocked all the lemmings that are FILLED with toxic jealousy, envy and bitterness.

You're all pussies that wouldn't put up irl. You know how they call dudes stand-up guys? Well your fucking sit-down guys, givin' it large behind your keyboards

Anyways @retard_205

Here is my ES ratio and IPD with there being a greater gap between the two brows

View attachment 1557031
Joe Biden Lol GIF

The fact that he thinks this is a good eye area :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and BearBoy
OP was never good looking, I don't understand where his ego comes from
his ego is way too big for his looks level he never has benefitted from pretty privilege and never will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
4.25 is even slightly generous. 4 psl flat In his best day is where it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger and Birdcell
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger, Birdcell and 1 other person
I can only speak for the times I've lived bro.

You're 2x my age, we're in a totally different culture.

I'm telling you I have absolutely no trouble attracting decent looking girls in the UK or the USA and that was Stacey lite level for Eastern European girls when I was younger too. I wouldn't make that up as I have no incentive to. This racepill thing is overplayed. It factors but nowhere near as much as these jokers claim. Also factor that the lens emphasises flaws and/or strengths. Hence Chads look better on camera and subhumans look uglier. Normies will vary. So when it comes to my pheno, I can see based on the mirror that it is being emphasised and pronounced a lot more under the lens. I'll pm you about digital cameras a little later on I think.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Korea and Birdcell

• JFL
I'm telling you I have absolutely no trouble attracting decent looking girls in the UK or the USA and that was Stacey lite level for Eastern European girls when I was younger too. I wouldn't make that up as I have no incentive to. This racepill thing is overplayed. It factors but nowhere near as much as these jokers claim. Also factor that the lens emphasises flaws and/or strengths. Hence Chads look better on camera and subhumans look uglier. Normies will vary. So when it comes to my pheno, I can see based on the mirror that it is being emphasised and pronounced a lot more under the lens. I'll pm you about digital cameras a little later on I think.
I don't agree with.

"Chads look better, incels look worse".

The camera has no favorites lol.

Made a Thread about why I don't.
https://looksmax.org/threads/in-depth-explanation-about-how-truly-brutal-lens-distortion-is.462014/

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and BearBoy