MakinItHappen "Prince Aladdin" Facial Analysis. (Written & Authored by Korea)

Not responding or reading anybody else's posts.

Just reblocked all the lemmings that are FILLED with toxic jealousy, envy and bitterness.

You're all pussies that wouldn't put up irl. You know how they call dudes stand-up guys? Well your fucking sit-down guys, givin' it large behind your keyboards

Anyways @retard_205

Here is my ES ratio and IPD with there being a greater gap between the two brows
Yeah it looks good, making the nasal bridge flatter will also ascend it more.

AirBrush 20220222121337

Here I made it flat and it made the ipd appear wider, ik my morphing is shit but you get the point

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Korea
Adding @StrangerDanger to my list. Too fake for words. Like a little bitchy girl lmao

Imagine men having these personalties in 2022

2751794 d5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
Yeah it looks good, making the nasal bridge flatter will also ascend it more.

View attachment 1557042
Here I made it flat and it made the ipd appear wider, ik my morphing is shit but you get the point

I would never inject filler so I guess either microneedle over that to promote collagen to make it flatter or get a small rhino plasty where they'd do whatever to sort it, correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Billy no matess added to ignore list

Adding @StrangerDanger to my list. Too fake for words. Like a little bitchy girl lmao

Imagine men having these personalties in 2022

View attachment 1557047
This doesnt prove anything at all
You just look at words not the implication
Mogs doesn't mean good looking, the message literally says the your former self is better than the your current state jfl

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Still seeing if the mods can actually take a control of their site and get rid of these shit-posts. If not I'll take it upstairs to Mastr

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
What software do you guys use to morph?
The software I used is airbrush, it's basically Adobe photoshop but for mobile, and it's also free.

• +1
Reactions: Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, BearBoy and StrangerDanger
Much better place to be in to not read this diatribe from the jealous bastards :what:

If in doubt, HIT THE BLOCK

@ForeverRecession @VicMackey
You guys should take action against this guy for doxxing

4.25 is even slightly generous. 4 psl flat In his best day is where it is
Eh in some pics its kinda clear that he's above average a little bit, and hes got good hair

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16346
Eh in some pics its kinda clear that he's above average a little bit, and hes got good hair

Cc3b5e181fca11a567d8fddaa2f9150c

Stop explaining shit to the dude lol

All that matters is whether it's clear irl and believe me it is

I am just here to ascend. Now I know my weaknesses truly and what I gotta do, it's all about waiting for that second bone-graft in May, then the fake tooth implant in September/October and then to the first surgery with the RIGHT surgeon .

I'm going orbital infra rims first, as my eye-orbits have become too big and hollow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and justadude
so many words are written instead of saying "It's over" :oops:

413d8691bbe9ce2a9382efec22d5df9b

50 cent laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
so many words are written instead of saying "It's over" :oops:

View attachment 1557082

50 cent laughing GIF

You're the virgin here bro. With your nordic pheno lol and rejected on your one and only date by your bumble match with that NPC barely mid tier Becky who you mogged to living death

Keep gaming. Escape your brutal aspie reality son. Autism is a death-sentence, remember that. PUSSYHOLE!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
You're the virgin here bro. With your nordic pheno lol and rejected on your one and only date by your bumble match with that NPC barely mid tier Becky who you mogged to living death

Keep gaming. Escape your brutal aspie reality son. Autism is a death-sentence, remember that. PUSSYHOLE!
It's over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-113214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-113214_Chrome.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220222-113229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-113229_Chrome.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 0
Makinithappen rates makinithappen @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9641, Titbot and 3 others
@Korea can you do one for me?

• +1
Yea I can.

You can DM me now and I'll do it when I wake up.

Sleeping in like 1hr.
So front pictures + side+3/4?

• +1
Pics used of me using the FRONT-camera (Salludoon taught me the Pakistani O'Pry G)

View attachment 1556920

View attachment 1556921

ESR: 43% (Flaw #1)
Intercanthal Width: .88 Eyes Apart or 8mm Apart, this and your ESR would classify your eyes as very close set (Water) (Flaw #2)

MFR: .98 (Ideal)
FHWR: 1.94 (Ideal)
Gonion to Zygo Width: 87% (Ideal)
Bitemporal to Zygo Width: 89% (Ideal)
Mouth to Nose Ratio: 1.51 (Ideal)
Chin to Philtrum: 2.6 (Ideal)
Lower to Upper Lip Ratio: 1.5 (Ideal, but a ratio like 1.61 - 1.7 looks best)
Total FWHR: 1.31 (Ideal)

Quite a alot of your ratios are ideal except for the eye area.

This disrupts the EME Angle, which is basically the angle which the pupils make with the mouth. The Ideal is 47 - 50, but you're at 44.

I won't be counting this as an objective "flaw" on it's own, but rather it'll effect the final score.

I've seen your side profile before, and I don't remember anything really being off except for the Orbital Vector, and a Slight Dorsal Hump? (Flaw #3 - #4)

Just incase I'm wrong, I'll put a rating with these 2 flaws included and one without.

Eye Area.
Pros:
Dark Dense, Slightly Positive Eyebrows.
Long Prominent Eyelashes.
Minimal UEE.

Cons:
Negative Canthal Tilt (Flaw #5).
PFL to Height Ratio: 2.77 (Flaw #6) The ideal is 3.0 - 4.1.
Close-setness.

Nose.
Pros:
Nose bridge is symmetrical.
Minimal to No nostril show.
Sharp Nose Tip.

Cons:
The Alar Width continues into the Sclera. This isn't actually caused by the Alar Width itself, but rather the close-setness of the eyes (Flaw #7)
Slight Dorsal Hump in profile view.

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Neutral: The Cupid's Bow width is few mm wider than the nostril width. This isn't Ideal, but it's better than not having a cupid's bow.

Negative:
The Lip Seal is somewhat squiggly (Flaw #9)
The Oral Commissures exceed the pupil (Flaw #10) This is another flaw indirectly caused by the very narrow IPD.

Chin.
Pros:
Chin Has good vertical height.
Chin is as wide as the mouth.
The Labiomental Angle seems good.

Cons: None.

Jaw.
Pros:
If I remember seeing your side profile correctly, the ramus sits slightly below the mouth.(Ideal)
V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

Gonial Asymmetry.

There seems to be quite a bit of asymmetry with the Gonial Eversion. It appears one side of the jaw has a Straight Tilt, while the other side has an obvious inward tilt. (Flaw #10)

Overall Rating would be about 5 - 5.1 PSL excluding the EME & Side Profile.

Without seeing the side profile, I can't give a Truly Accurate Rating.

If the side profile has flaws, the Score would float around 4.5- 5 PSL Flat.

This rating was mostly hinderd by your IPD. You have a Good Eye Area & Nose. Also, a decent jaw. When the IPD gets this narrow though, it starts destroying harmony.

Also remember Astaine Scored 4.75 - 5, I was using a different scale in that thread.
Shit you're back like Lazarus

• JFL
Pics used of me using the FRONT-camera (Salludoon taught me the Pakistani O'Pry G)

View attachment 1556920

View attachment 1556921

ESR: 43% (Flaw #1)
Intercanthal Width: .88 Eyes Apart or 8mm Apart, this and your ESR would classify your eyes as very close set (Water) (Flaw #2)

MFR: .98 (Ideal)
FHWR: 1.94 (Ideal)
Gonion to Zygo Width: 87% (Ideal)
Bitemporal to Zygo Width: 89% (Ideal)
Mouth to Nose Ratio: 1.51 (Ideal)
Chin to Philtrum: 2.6 (Ideal)
Lower to Upper Lip Ratio: 1.5 (Ideal, but a ratio like 1.61 - 1.7 looks best)
Total FWHR: 1.31 (Ideal)

Quite a alot of your ratios are ideal except for the eye area.

This disrupts the EME Angle, which is basically the angle which the pupils make with the mouth. The Ideal is 47 - 50, but you're at 44.

I won't be counting this as an objective "flaw" on it's own, but rather it'll effect the final score.

I've seen your side profile before, and I don't remember anything really being off except for the Orbital Vector, and a Slight Dorsal Hump? (Flaw #3 - #4)

Just incase I'm wrong, I'll put a rating with these 2 flaws included and one without.

Eye Area.
Pros:
Dark Dense, Slightly Positive Eyebrows.
Long Prominent Eyelashes.
Minimal UEE.

Cons:
Negative Canthal Tilt (Flaw #5).
PFL to Height Ratio: 2.77 (Flaw #6) The ideal is 3.0 - 4.1.
Close-setness.

Nose.
Pros:
Nose bridge is symmetrical.
Minimal to No nostril show.
Sharp Nose Tip.

Cons:
The Alar Width continues into the Sclera. This isn't actually caused by the Alar Width itself, but rather the close-setness of the eyes (Flaw #7)
Slight Dorsal Hump in profile view.

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Neutral: The Cupid's Bow width is few mm wider than the nostril width. This isn't Ideal, but it's better than not having a cupid's bow.

Negative:
The Lip Seal is somewhat squiggly (Flaw #9)
The Oral Commissures exceed the pupil (Flaw #10) This is another flaw indirectly caused by the very narrow IPD.

Chin.
Pros:
Chin Has good vertical height.
Chin is as wide as the mouth.
The Labiomental Angle seems good.

Cons: None.

Jaw.
Pros:
If I remember seeing your side profile correctly, the ramus sits slightly below the mouth.(Ideal)
V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

Gonial Asymmetry.

There seems to be quite a bit of asymmetry with the Gonial Eversion. It appears one side of the jaw has a Straight Tilt, while the other side has an obvious inward tilt. (Flaw #10)

Overall Rating would be about 5 - 5.1 PSL excluding the EME & Side Profile.

Without seeing the side profile, I can't give a Truly Accurate Rating.

If the side profile has flaws, the Score would float around 4.5- 5 PSL Flat.

This rating was mostly hinderd by your IPD. You have a Good Eye Area & Nose. Also, a decent jaw. When the IPD gets this narrow though, it starts destroying harmony.

Also remember Astaine Scored 4.75 - 5, I was using a different scale in that thread.
5 PSL is Chadlite? Btw is @Korea a surgeon??

• +1
5 PSL is Chadlite? Btw is @Korea a surgeon??
Aside from PSL, my rating was stating he's

Objectively Average.

In the sense that his ratios do not align with those in upper echelons of facial attractiveness.

No, I'm not a surgeon.

Aside from PSL, my rating was stating he's

Objectively Average.

In the sense that his ratios do not align with those in upper echelons of facial attractiveness.

No, I'm not a surgeon.
Objectively average might be right sure, but talk in terms of median/ percentile.

What percentile rank of men would u put him in terms of SMV? I'd say above the mid point for sure?

• +1
Objectively average might be right sure, but talk in terms of median/ percentile.

What percentile rank of men would u put him in terms of SMV? I'd say above the mid point for sure?
His percentile is probably around 50 - 55th percentile.

I don't really know how to gauge SMV to be honest.

His percentile is probably around 50 - 55th percentile.

I don't really know how to gauge SMV to be honest.
Damn I didn't expect that, most people I see in London or other big cities look worse than him.

In Hong Kong I'd say 99% of guys look worse than him.

• +1
Damn I didn't expect that, most people I see in London or other big cities look worse than him.

In Hong Kong I'd say 99% of guys look worse than him.
That's why I said IDK how to gauge SMV lol.

In terms of Attractiveness Percentile, that's out of everyone in the world, not just London.

That's why I said IDK how to gauge SMV lol.

In terms of Attractiveness Percentile, that's out of everyone in the world, not just London.
Yeah I know what u mean, but I'm saying London is one of the better looking places, by virtue of being London, same as NYC would be.

I am just approximating SMV and I mean even in London he is more appealling than half the men, so in the whole world he would be much more appealing than half the men.

You're rating objective facial standards, which is a different scale hence you see him around the mid point

He moggs you delusional bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
shut the fuck up you rule following faggot

you doxxed @Introvertednarc and @ForeverRecession kys you fucking waste of oxygen
I've just come back from my lectures, what have I missed JFL ?

So which camera is better for pics?

Front. Clearly. Discovered that after all this time believing I had certain fucking flaws I didn't and was convinced it was my brain playing tricks on me in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
Front. Clearly. Discovered that after all this time believing I had certain fucking flaws I didn't and was convinced it was my brain playing tricks on me in the mirror.
Isn’t front the selfie cam? I thought that was lower quality?

THEN WHY HAVE I FUCKING SLAYED IN AMERICA WHEN I WENT THERE WITH TWO GIRLS APPROACHING ME?! BOTH OF WHOM I FUCKED??!!!?!?!??!?!!??????????????

I was at a concert at the front on the couches in the VIP area and a blonde HTB was literally begging me to get up and dance with her. You guys are fucking insane

I had more looks in the States than I did in the UK, relatively speaking.

You're wrong and trying to please the Zoomer crowd that haven't lived life and pay a vip charge to colour in their name rainbow purple.
66EA80F7 9155 47B0 8D77 239B6E8A526B

@Birdcell
@StrangerDanger
@Korea

top 10 things that never happened :feelskek:

Attachments

• 54655B58-805C-4A5D-8D97-441ED5D33A69.gif
    54655B58-805C-4A5D-8D97-441ED5D33A69.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, BearBoy, Birdcell and 1 other person
Man Ravi these guys seriously hate your guts, they got no objectivity whatsoever:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Hey bro you need to lose fat, Consider doing a roid cycle if you struggle losing fat your metabolism is probs fucked.

Your older pics when younger was mainly coz u were way leaner back then. Yes I know you say u had bone loss but the weight issue made the biggest difference.

Your about 20% looking now you should hit 15% considering g your age and how stubborn fat is for you.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Hey bro you need to lose fat, Consider doing a roid cycle if you struggle losing fat your metabolism is probs fucked.

Your older pics when younger was mainly coz u were way leaner back then. Yes I know you say u had bone loss but the weight issue made the biggest difference.

Your about 20% looking now you should hit 15% considering g your age and how stubborn fat is for you.

Agree but not with 20%

I'm like 17^ atm

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What sarcasm? It seems like they hate you plenty. They're always tagging each other to gang up on you and making racist comments. No objectivity lol

I did tell you from the start this is not like Lookism.

Its bitchy teenage boys. A herd of them. All NPCs. All faceless. All sub 5. Believe that.

Tbh when we all had to join here I knew I wouldn't like it. I only continued posting because of my Fiverr shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Your face looks very dumb with the low ipd and 0 definition. You'd make a good puppy tbh and at 5'7 you'd fit through the puppy door pretty easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Birdcell, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
How you are even answering this idiot that is basing all his opinions off hatred for me along with the other npc faggots is beyond me

Sightly below or average lol but then this caved in dirty looking mess is given 5.5

And I don't think you do factor in side profile bro. This guy's lower maxilla is caved in and his upper maxilla is flat as a pancake

View attachment 1556982

Just say it's because of race lol then you can justify the fucking dumbness about being slightly below or average

If you were man enough to just admit it's race then I'd be cool with it but you keep harping on about some ipd bullshit which these imbeciles love to play on because it's my only weakness outside my race :ROFLMAO:
IN CONCLUSION BOTH OF U NIGGAS ARE UGLY