[Male 16 as of 2 months ago. Requesting rating and advice] Rating Request:

acertyxx_

acertyxx_

Iron
[Requesting a rating, ik my eye asymmetry and skin quality are subpar. Been too scared to go to the form for reasons unknown]

IMG 8182
Me
Ithinkitsme
IMG 8384
IMG 7540
Hi

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and _THMST
LTN?

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and _THMST
(5/10) You have potential with your side profile and eye area.

1. Get rid of that facial hair (it looks terrible) js being fr
2. Develop a skincare routine (see derm or education yourself online)
3. Hit the gym (Based on what I see I can tell youre skinny)
4. Get a better barber

You can easily get to an 8/10 execute and stay consistent (get your bread up 2, looks can only bring you so far)

Understood. Yeah I'm a bit skinny but a little bloated and as for the barber idk I don't really see a problem but if you can elaborate cs I mainly have messy fringes.

• +1
Reactions: _THMST
Thanks btw.

• +1

4. Get a better barber

You can easily get to an 8/10 execute and stay consistent (get your bread up 2, looks can only bring you so far)
Sorry for not replying to this first, new to the form. I appreciate the advice but had some questions/clarifications on a few things: The facial hair is shaved the second pic is what I look like now, and as for the barber part what exactly is strikingly bad?

I am a bit skinny but a little bloated and I've been lifting for awhile recently. As for skincare, I have proper stuff for it I just don't really use it but I'll definitely get right back on that.

• +1
I really meant hair care.

From what I see your hair looks super flat on top and on the sides. Use sea salt spray or texture powder, also ask your barber to add texture and scissor-cut the sides.

If you really want, let your sides and back grow out so you can experiment with other looks.
Understood. Yeah I'm a bit skinny but a little bloated and as for the barber idk I don't really see a problem but if you can elaborate cs I mainly have messy fringes

Sorry for not replying to this first, new to the form. I appreciate the advice but had some questions/clarifications on a few things: The facial hair is shaved the second pic is what I look like now, and as for the barber part what exactly is strikingly bad?

I am a bit skinny but a little bloated and I've been lifting for awhile recently. As for skincare, I have proper stuff for it I just don't really use it but I'll definitely get right back on that.
new to the forum as well bro. I responded to your barber question alr.

I really meant hair care.

From what I see your hair looks super flat on top and on the sides. Use sea salt spray or texture powder, also ask your barber to add texture and scissor-cut the sides.

If you really want, let your sides and back grow out so you can experiment with other looks.
Lol I understand. I have pin-straight hair so I use powder I just don't have it in these pics cos most of them are after I washed it out.

• +1
[bump]

• +1

4. Get a better barber

Also is that score with just bones/features or is it with the addressed 4 points?

• +1
just gave yuo 8 rep

anyway i say mtn with potential to be htn

• +1
Reactions: acertyxx_

4. Get a better barber

8/10 is crazy

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
why cant u shave that shit?

4. Get a better barber

8/10 is legit Low Chad what are u talking abt

Is that bad? Ik MTN is basically never get noticed but idk. Any advice?
dude ur chilling u have appeal as a MTN. you can defo reach Mid HTN which does get noticed. ignore the guy who said u can reach 8/10 u can’t. Chico is objectively an 8.2-8.3 out of 10

• +1
dude ur chilling u have appeal as a MTN. you can defo reach Mid HTN which does get noticed. ignore the guy who said u can reach 8/10 u can’t. Chico is objectively an 8.2-8.3 out of 10
Understood. What kills me so bad to be unable to reach high HTN or low chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Understood. What kills me so bad to be unable to reach high HTN or low chadlite?
High HTN is possible I reckon. Ur eye distance and lower third kinds descend u and long philtrum

• +1
High HTN is possible I reckon. Ur eye distance and lower third kinds descend u and long philtrum
Ikkk. Long philtrum is why I always had a mustache, for my eye distance I sometimes see that as a problem and at times it bothers me but is it that bad? And for my lower 3rds I think I chalk that up to genetics cos my dad has the same small chin. You reckon I can improve lower 3rds and how?

Understood. What are my best and worst features?
Jaw is your best feature I would say because of things like tall ramus, long mandible, decent Gonial Angle and roughly 90 degree jaw frontal angle.

However all of the things I'm saying id based of looking at your picture for a couple of seconds

• +1
good Eye Aspect ratio btw

• +1
Jaw is your best feature I would say because of things like tall ramus, long mandible, decent Gonial Angle and roughly 90 degree jaw frontal angle.

However all of the things I'm saying id based of looking at your picture for a couple of seconds
'Preciate it truly. I think my chin/jaw is narrow from a front pov and I think I should do some work on that. I appreciate it, what did you say was a feature that was cooking me?

Wym at the same time? Also I only recently turned 16.
I’m also only just turned 16 and I look much more developed and have better bones. Depends how much 16-18 ascends u will tell. I’m only comparing u at 16 with me but I have really high test levels so may not be best comparison