[Male 16 as of 2 months ago. Requesting rating and advice] Rating Request:

Idk I'm new to the site and tbh it was really intimidating so I'm trying to be as polite as possible :whatfeels:. Syrian/Turkish, is that racemaxx worthy or does it not look that bad/do I not look like an Indian?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
No like, hop on Minoxdil fr it will help. Send pic of yourself also.
How do u know I should hop on Minox if u don’t know what I look like bro 😭
IMG 3193

Idk I'm new to the site and tbh it was really intimidating so I'm trying to be as polite as possible :whatfeels:. Syrian/Turkish, is that racemaxx worthy or does it not look that bad/do I not look like an Indian?
No to anyone with above 57 IQ u don’t look Indian. Syrian is a very good nation bro don’t worry. I was new to the site onve too and like u asked a lot of questions. Most people don’t care if u ask questions. But some people will troll u and be assholes for no reason so stay aware of that

• +1
Reactions: acertyxx_
No to anyone with above 57 IQ u don’t look Indian. Syrian is a very good nation bro don’t worry. I was new to the site onve too and like u asked a lot of questions. Most people don’t care if u ask questions. But some people will troll u and be assholes for no reason so stay aware of that
:feelskek: thanks man. Yeah idk it really is just so intimidating and it's probably because I came from tiktok with the looksmaxxing kid surge and expected this place to be the 9th circle.

• +1
I meant, send pic of you rn bc I saw some other pic and didn't think it was you. Send good quality pic of you rn.
How do u know I should hop on Minox if u don’t know what I look like bro 😭

• +1
:feelskek: thanks man. Yeah idk it really is just so intimidating and it's probably because I came from tiktok with the looksmaxxing kid surge and expected this place to be the 9th circle.
I was the same as u bro😂😂 if I were u I’d just leave tbh , nothing new u will learn here and it genuinely makes u Autistic and I am NOT joking

• +1
I meant, send pic of you rn bc I saw some other pic and didn't think it was you. Send good quality pic of you rn.
this is me anyone else on here can vouch for me😭😭😭

• +1
  • +1
cool im saying send better quality pic of you with better lighting.
That picture has perfect lighting but just has grain , i only take pics rarely my most recent one of me in good lighting is one plastered all over .org of me 2 months ago

I was the same as u bro😂😂 if I were u I’d just leave tbh , nothing new u will learn here and it genuinely makes u Autistic and I am NOT joking
I appreciate the warning, truly, but I'm afraid this is probably better for me than TT looksmaxxing that always tries to sell a $30 guide. As for nothing new, wym?

And that autistic warning yeah I've been told, think TT already did that for me, I know half the vocabulary.

• +1
I appreciate the warning, truly, but I'm afraid this is probably better for me than TT looksmaxxing that always tries to sell a $30 guide. As for nothing new, wym?

And that autistic warning yeah I've been told, think TT already did that for me, I know half the vocabulary.
There is nothing new u will gain from being here knowledge wise. I ascended purely using prior knowledge this is basically just an incel site that’s specific for looks. Genuinely bro I am begging u to not stay on here like please listen to me I thought the same as u and now I’m insecure, awkward and autistic

You definetly don't look Indian. Rest assured, if anything ethnic, the most ethnic you could possibly be in terms of your looks is North African/Moroccan.

That picture has perfect lighting but just has grain , i only take pics rarely my most recent one of me in good lighting is one plastered all over .org of me 2 months ago
yo you look pretty good. Mb for being negative I think we actually both agree that this website in for degenerates. 😭 it’s only fair that you get to see me now. Rate me
IMG 7310
IMG 7170
IMG 6787

• +1
yeah we legit agree with eachother idk why we argued 😭😭 you have stuff to work on but great base rn MTN, higg HTN potential
Appreciate gng. I just gotta keep going gym, get tan, and clear my acne.

• +1
nose is too big, eyes too far apart, philtrum is too long (or is it that the chin is too short?) and uee
Oh yeah forgot to ask again. My big nose is genetic cs of my dad but isn't bad enough to necessitate rhino?

• +1
yeah we legit agree with eachother idk why we argued 😭😭 you have stuff to work on but great base rn MTN, higg HTN potential
Glad y'all made peace but it was fun to keep refreshing waiting for more notis :lul:

• JFL
Oh yeah forgot to ask again. My big nose is genetic cs of my dad but isn't bad enough to necessitate rhino?
Bro no. Lowk get off this website. You need to focus on what you can control like your skin, style, hair, and body. Once you fix those things you won’t even think about rhino. For now get off this website and get to work.

Bro no. Lowk get off this website. You need to focus on what you can control like your skin, style, hair, and body. Once you fix those things you won’t even think about rhino. For now get off this website and get to work.
Not trying to be mean but rhino is the last thing you need you will look great if you fix the things you can control first