[Male 16 as of 2 months ago. Requesting rating and advice] Rating Request:

Sorry for repeatedly asking this but what is my falio?
nose is too big, eyes too far apart, philtrum is too long (or is it that the chin is too short?) and uee

I see potential

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
nose is too big, eyes too far apart, philtrum is too long (or is it that the chin is too short?) and uee
Sorry to show my ignorance UEE? Is the philtrum falio that bad or is it moderate?

Really? I always thought my UEE wasn't that bad. Overall not just UEE what can I do to improve?
If I were you I would just follow the advice of the first guy

only a small falio like most of them
Fair. What could make me HTN-High HTN (And I might sound ignorant saying this but is low chadlite completely off of the table?)

Fair. What could make me HTN-High HTN (And I might sound ignorant saying this but is low chadlite completely off of the table?)
just try and increase test as you possibly can

It is hard to tell because you are still growing
Man you've been a really great help and a good introduction to the site, I expected to get bullied off of here. :feelskek:

People here are honest and I genuinely appreciate it. No sugarcoating.

just try and increase test as you possibly can
So chadlite is a possibility if I blast test? Speaking of, is even suggesting taking test at my age a horrible idea?

Man you've been a really great help and a good introduction to the site, I expected to get bullied off of here. :feelskek:

People here are honest and I genuinely appreciate it. No sugarcoating.
Thank you man

• +1
Reactions: acertyxx_
diet and exercise
Exercise I been trying to do more and I definitely feel different, I'll try to up the intensity. Diet idk if that's possible but that might be me just being lazy. I'll look at some forms and see what I can do :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: _THMST
Literally just do the bare minimum like skin care + eat healthy and wash your greasy ass Hair

• +1
Literally just do the bare minimum like skin care + eat healthy and wash your greasy ass Hair
I understand, can you give a rating? Also I promise my hair isn't greasy :soy: (in one pic it is)

I understand, can you give a rating? Also I promise my hair isn't greasy :soy: (in one pic it is)
There's no such thing as rating while you're in puberty

You need fix your skin mostly.
Skin's really that bad? Yeah tbh I do have an oil problem and I have ointment I just am too lazy to use it :lul:

Appreciate it tho I'll try to get to work on that.

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
Also is that score with just bones/features or is it with the addressed 4 points?
gng im saying you can work on those points (everyone can) based on the pictures you sent I gave you a 5-6/10. The one with the facial hair and lighting brings you down. Overall I'm saying you can level up if you work on some things.

• +1
ur on this website, this is how people speak on here. I also mog u so go back to tiktok coping now grey

ur on this website, this is how people speak on here. I also mog u so go back to tiktok coping now grey
I think you have to reply to him or he doesn't get the noti. Not trying to nerd you js

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
  • +1
show me pictures of you with some girls gng. I joined this for some sensible advice, not for some degenerate virgin ass comments.

• +1
Either white, Chechen or North African.
Is that bad :kys: I always thought myself to be some sort of southern Italian. Where did Chechen come from just curious?

show me pictures of you with some girls gng. I joined this for some sensible advice, not for some degenerate virgin ass comments.
I’m not a degenerate or a virgin lmao I can show pics with girls but I’ll blur faces for privacy. also what do u look like then bro? Since I was actually giving this guy good advice but u clearly like shitting on people

I’m not a degenerate or a virgin lmao I can show pics with girls but I’ll blur faces for privacy. also what do u look like then bro? Since I was actually giving this guy good advice but u clearly like shitting on people
Sorry to @ to something unrelated but I asked the other guy so now I kinda wanna ask you, what do you think is my ethnic makeup/race?

• +1
How was I shitting on people. I said he can become and 8 then you go on saying that's impossible since chico is an 8 or some bs. This is what happens when your brain gets fried from tiktok, you need to go outside and hope on minoxidil for your hairline.

• +1
Sorry to @ to something unrelated but I asked the other guy so now I kinda wanna ask you, what do you think is my ethnic makeup/race?
ur good bro don’t feel like ur being annoying or apologise ask me anything anytime. U look Arab to me maybe Turkish or Syrian

How was I shitting on people. I said he can become and 8 then you go on saying that's impossible since chico is an 8 or some bs. This is what happens when your brain gets fried from tiktok, you need to go outside and hope on minoxidil for your hairline.
I still Mog u so Idrc shit on my looks now too 😆