(Male 21) Looking for a rating on the PSL scale

Idk do you like those smelly poo girls from India? Go to thailand or Brazil.

So it’s not *fully* over for me since you said I wouldn’t necessarily be mistaken for an Indian? Theres some hope? What if I get high-end colored eye contacts (in green) that Instagram models and movie stars sometimes use; would that make me look even less Indian?

So it’s not *fully* over for me since you said I wouldn’t necessarily be mistaken for an Indian? Theres some hope? What if I get high-end colored eye contacts (in green) that Instagram models and movie stars sometimes use; would that make me look even less Indian?
You will have extremely difficult time dating in the West becuase of your phenotype. I'm sorry I wish it wasn't like becuse we are all humans but foids are merciless and compettition is insane because of tinder.

You will have extremely difficult time dating in the West becuase of your phenotype. I'm sorry I wish it wasn't like becuse we are all humans but foids are merciless and compettition is insane because of tinder.
Yeah, tinder was created by a dirty fucking jew. We have to exterminate the jews. They just will not let us live in peace! Just murder them all!

Yeah, tinder was created by a dirty fucking jew. We have to exterminate the jews. They just will not let us live in peace! Just murder them all!
Change your avatars

damn. You said I’m around a PSL 5 I think (and that’s without looksmaxxing). But what if I looksmaxxed fully by microblading my eyebrows to fix the sparsity in them, by getting upper eyelid surgery to get rid of upper eyelid droop, by getting high-end green colored eye contacts, by getting a genioplasty to vertically (and somewhat horizontally) extend my chin? After all that, would I still have a hard time?

Also just curious, what exactly is meant by “phenotype”?

damn. You said I’m around a PSL 5 I think (and that’s without looksmaxxing). But what if I looksmaxxed fully by microblading my eyebrows to fix the sparsity in them, by getting upper eyelid surgery to get rid of upper eyelid droop, by getting high-end green colored eye contacts, by getting a genioplasty to vertically (and somewhat horizontally) extend my chin? After all that, would I still have a hard time?

Also just curious, what exactly is meant by “phenotype”?
I am not racist and I rate bones and facial appearence. Foids are in majority of cases racist there is scientific evidence for this. Unfortunately I also have to agree about facts of life no matter how much I hate it. The West is really hard for dating if you aren't white and even then. The standards in 2019 are off-the-charts. Or were you living under a rock before coming here?

Then get the Fuck off this site! You crackercels should be purged from here! You are white, that's all you need to attract a foid. Even a fat short disgusting cumskin has more value than a 6'3 ethnic gigachad. So get lost! All women are nazis
shut up you self hating niggersds dsdas

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I am not racist and I rate bones and facial appearence. Foids are in majority of cases racist there is scientific evidence for this. Unfortunately I also have to agree about facts of life no matter how much I hate it. The West is really hard for dating if you aren't white and even then. The standards in 2019 are off-the-charts. Or were you living under a rock before coming here?

damn bro it’s O V E R, rope n cop 4 life

just start spiking their drinks and kidnapping them. Apparently thats how guys get laid in college, they dont necessarily earn it. They use shady tactics like that.
And blue pilled faggots on this site still insist on calling me stupid when I say ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING NAZIS. They want aryan or nothing.

Weak lower 3rd
Meh eye area
Phoeno sucks
Brown
Prob avg height

Its fucking over. Cant even make sense of the ratings here because everyone has their own scales but jfl at ANYTHING over dead on avg

idk, learn basics of seduction try to get a social circle if you want to try. But you can't even show dark triad qualities because they will think you're a terrorist lol. Don't end up in Guantanamo over a foid. So psychologymax if you want to try in the West but it's an uphill battle.

Weak lower 3rd
Meh eye area
Phoeno sucks
Brown
Prob avg height

Its fucking over. Cant even make sense of the ratings here because everyone has their own scales but jfl at ANYTHING over dead on avg

I’m 5’11.5”.

Wtf.. dope didn't expect this from you man.

If he is 4 I'm at least fckin 4.75.

Pic for reference -

(Hair is wet.)

What?!!! Get out of this site now or rope!
how much did they rate you?

That'll help a little but not enough to make a diff

What if I get my eyebrows microbladed, get upper eyelid surger, get green colored eye contacts, and get a BIG genioplasty to really vertically extend my chin (and somewhat horizontally project it too) for a strong lower third?

I was curious as to where I stand on the PSL scale. Also, I was curious as to how I can improve through plastic surgery.

Here are 5 current photos of me from various different angles:

Thanks.

The first thing that holds you into a 5PSL scale is your eye area. You look good, a Normie with small advantages I would say. What you do to improve fast? Get a decent % BF like 12-10. You need grow your eyebrows, make them thicker, get under eyes fillers (but only do that after you get a lower BF. Start a skin care routine, and do not listen to people who advise you to bleach your skin, it does not worth it, they don’t know shit about how dangerous and how it’s going to fuck your life.

What if I get my eyebrows microbladed, get upper eyelid surger, get green colored eye contacts, and get a BIG genioplasty to really vertically extend my chin (and somewhat horizontally project it too) for a strong lower third?

Also rhino imo

The first thing that holds you into a 5PSL scale is your eye area. You look good, a Normie with small advantages I would say. What you do to improve fast? Get a decent % BF like 12-10. You need grow your eyebrows, make them thicker, get under eyes fillers (but only do that after you get a lower BF. Start a skin care routine, and do not listen to people who advise you to bleach your skin, it does not worth it, they don’t know shit about how dangerous and how it’s going to fuck your life.

Would you say this is a good plan to get from 4.5 to 5.5-6 (assuming I’m around a 4.5 right now):

1. Drop my body fat percentage down to 8 (it’s 21 right now).

2. Get my eyebrows microbladed to fix the sparsity in them.

3. Get upper AND lower eyelid surgery (or fillers) to fix upper eyelid droop and lower eye dark circles.

4. Get high-end, undetectable green colored eye contacts to look less Indian (almost no I

5. Get a genioplasty to mainly vertically extend my chin (by at least 1 cm) and to somewhat horizontally project it (it’s not recessed but it’ll benefit with some horizontal projection).

is that a good plan?

Would you say this is a good plan to get from 4.5 to 5.5-6 (assuming I’m around a 4.5 right now):

1. Drop my body fat percentage down to 8 (it’s 21 right now).

2. Get my eyebrows microbladed to fix the sparsity in them.

3. Get upper AND lower eyelid surgery (or fillers) to fix upper eyelid droop and lower eye dark circles.

4. Get high-end, undetectable green colored eye contacts to look less Indian (almost no I

5. Get a genioplasty to mainly vertically extend my chin (by at least 1 cm) and to somewhat horizontally project it (it’s not recessed but it’ll benefit with some horizontal projection).

is that a good plan?
Good plan except the 4.
Green eyes will not make you less Indian it will probably look weird on you, trust me, do a test.
What’s your height?

Good plan except the 4.
Green eyes will not make you less Indian it will probably look weird on you, trust me, do a test.
What’s your height?

5’11 or so. What colored eye contacts should I get them? Light-brown/hazel maybe?

would bleach 10/10

Lose bloat/fat , get stroma and new haircut

Lmfao stroma is dangerous dude. That’s why I’ve been suggesting good colored eye contacts. The expensive ones that Instagram models and movie stars use can’t be detected. What color should I get?

Lmfao stroma is dangerous dude. That’s why I’ve been suggesting good colored eye contacts. The expensive ones that Instagram models and movie stars use can’t be detected. What color should I get?
BROWN.

how much did they rate you?
4. Some 4,5, but I'm not one of the autist here. I'm perfectly fine with 4; I'm not looksmaxxing to get girls.

But look at this guy:
1) shitty forehead, worst looking hair, hairline looks feminine to me ( I am of opinion that NW .5 or NW1 suits most faces although I'm NW0). Good thing is no balding. But overall way below average forehead and hair.
2)one of the shittiest eye area I've ever seen. Both upper and lower. Deadly dark circles. And just fuckin lol, literally no eyebrows. How 5!!!!!
3) Extremely feminine and very low placed zygos - highly undesirable in a man. Further, they don't give him hollow cheek which is obvious - see next point.
4) where the fuck is jaw. Yeah. You guys are literal retards sometimes.
5) He has receding chin. It is way below lips.

And that fucking forehead is niggish - sloppy af.

4. Some 4,5, but I'm not one of the autist here. I'm perfectly fine with 4; I'm not looksmaxxing to get girls.

But look at this guy:
1) shitty forehead, worst looking hair, hairline looks feminine to me ( I am of opinion that NW .5 or NW1 suits most faces although I'm NW0). Good thing is no balding. But overall way below average forehead and hair.
2)one of the shittiest eye area I've ever seen. Both upper and lower. Deadly dark circles. And just fuckin lol, literally no eyebrows. How 5!!!!!
3) Extremely feminine and very low placed zygos - highly undesirable in a man. Further, they don't give him hollow cheek which is obvious - see next point.

He’s a 4.25 I would say because his nose is aesthetic af, nothing wrong with his eye area tbh, decent orbitals I think, also has good harmony
Blue or green

5’11 or so. What colored eye contacts should I get them? Light-brown/hazel maybe?
So you’re fine with your height. For eye contacts, do not wear any of them dude. Eye color is cope if you’re not white. Some negros looks very good with light_brown color but this is not everyone.
You can halo your eye area with long lashes too, search for good methods about it.
Soon you start losing BF and having a good skin care you will start to gain PSL, as your main features will be more pronouced

He’s a 4.25 I would say because his nose is aesthetic af, nothing wrong with his eye area tbh, decent orbitals I think, also has good harmony

Blue or green
Sweety, he would need both hump removal and tipoplasty. How come is that nose aesthetic is beyond me. I don't understand harmony much - would look into that.

What PSL would you rate me? Pic on previous page.

Sweety, he would need both hump removal and tipoplasty. How come is that nose aesthetic is beyond me. I don't understand harmony much - would look into that.

What PSL would you rate me? Pic on previous page.
Why the he’ll you calling me sweetie, psl 4

But look at this guy:

You probably don’t understand shit of frame and harmony. Dude, it’s not all about model male features. It’s about having harmony, when you look at his picture you can see a medium to good harmony and what you feel when you see him. Having shit tons of PSL features does not mean Harmony, there are a tons of guys who has shit tons of male model features but lack in harmony and some look plastic. This is about how you face presents. Failos still exists of course. But in this case this guy is clearly a 4-4.50, many improvements can be done, let him get up to 10-12 BF and you see what he will look like (if he has good bones).

Look at my blue eye wh

Don’t get colored contact it will look fake just get stroma see my thread dude .

morph me into good blue and green eyes. What do I look like? I would get stroma bro but some of these horror stories I’ve read are crazy. Also it’s not FDA approved.
Yeah the FDA are being cucks about it and it’s probably on low priority in their agenda
morph me into good blue and green eyes. What do I look like? I would get stroma bro but some of these horror stories I’ve read are crazy. Also it’s not FDA approved.

Attachments

• 0830A357-28D4-4C19-BDA7-5AB7B5100445.jpeg
    0830A357-28D4-4C19-BDA7-5AB7B5100445.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Yeah the FDA are being cucks about it and it’s probably on low priority in their agenda

lol what would the eyes look on me tho with my actual skin color? I think it’d look way worse

Clear skin halo is real despite subhuman recessed face

4.5. PSL
I'm not an expert but if you wanted to pursue surgery I would say cheek and brow ridge implants and maybe genioplasty.
Try to eyebrowmaxx and eyelashmaxx.
You look like you have dark circles under your eyes so try to fix that as well.
Over all not to bad besides being brown.

You probably don’t understand shit of frame and harmony. Dude, it’s not all about model male features. It’s about having harmony, when you look at his picture you can see a medium to good harmony and what you feel when you see him. Having shit tons of PSL features does not mean Harmony, there are a tons of guys who has shit tons of male model features but lack in harmony and some look plastic. This is about how you face presents. Failos still exists of course. But in this case this guy is clearly a 4-4.50, many improvements can be done, let him get up to 10-12 BF and you see what he will look like (if he has good bones).
Wtf! Who takes frame into consideration while going bing PSL ratings?!! I'm not the one who abuses (you can see my posts) but anyone who gives him 4.50 and above are retards.
Why the he’ll you calling me sweetie, psl 4
Lmao that's normally used in English like we use several terms in Hindi.

Okay. The guy who has better forehead, better hair. Better, higher placed cheekbones. Better skin. Better skin colour. Way better jaw. Way better eye area. Better lips.. is 4. But the guys who lacks all these gets 5.

Pics for reference -
IMG 20191018 230803 IMG 20191015 195958 20191016 022546

Vs

597Dp3Gl

Attachments

• IMG_20191015_200001_20191016_023308.jpg
    IMG_20191015_200001_20191016_023308.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Some more pics of myself if anyone’s interested

Attachments

• D312E6EC-A481-4945-B725-37124EA0819C.jpeg
    D312E6EC-A481-4945-B725-37124EA0819C.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 85B18F2F-5608-42E2-86FA-45B8557A2F7C.jpeg
    85B18F2F-5608-42E2-86FA-45B8557A2F7C.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 19
  • E9D75A98-C92E-4774-B3DA-9F02399AAE14.jpeg
    E9D75A98-C92E-4774-B3DA-9F02399AAE14.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 68DC7623-DCFA-4740-B171-C27480D9A178.jpeg
    68DC7623-DCFA-4740-B171-C27480D9A178.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 20
  • B119356A-B695-4513-839D-D0DDC9567575.jpeg
    B119356A-B695-4513-839D-D0DDC9567575.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 22
Then get the Fuck off this site! You crackercels should be purged from here! You are white, that's all you need to attract a foid. Even a fat short disgusting cumskin has more value than a 6'3 ethnic gigachad. So get lost! All women are nazis
t. braincelsrefugee

Some of the photos didn’t go through into the previous comment (just adding them here)

Attachments

• 58742C4E-E091-4346-80F3-691777F6B45B.jpeg
    58742C4E-E091-4346-80F3-691777F6B45B.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 262DDB7A-ED9D-462A-A9A8-A563ECF91A40.jpeg
    262DDB7A-ED9D-462A-A9A8-A563ECF91A40.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 10
  • CA2944A3-00A0-493F-A609-5F10AA506C70.jpeg
    CA2944A3-00A0-493F-A609-5F10AA506C70.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • D7D016CA-9F32-419F-B2B2-F4C12CA08ED6.jpeg
    D7D016CA-9F32-419F-B2B2-F4C12CA08ED6.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 1FB18D8B-6A8E-4D11-A9D8-26C93EFF047B.jpeg
    1FB18D8B-6A8E-4D11-A9D8-26C93EFF047B.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19
Wtf! Who takes frame into consideration while going bing PSL ratings?!! I'm not the one who abuses (you can see my posts) but anyone who gives him 4.50 and above are retards.

Lmao that's normally used in English like we use several terms in Hindi.

Okay. The guy who has better forehead, better hair. Better, higher placed cheekbones. Better skin. Better skin colour. Way better jaw. Way better eye area. Better lips.. is 4. But the guys who lacks all these gets 5.

Pics for reference -
View attachment 139822View attachment 139826

Vs

View attachment 139829
Honestly the OP looks better than him. You looks like a robot dude. This is about human biological stuff. Can’t you see a picture and feel like which one looks better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Honestly the OP looks better than him. You looks like a robot dude. This is about human biological stuff. Can’t you see a picture and feel like which one looks better?

Can you tell me why? This is no trolling - I just can't see it. What should I do to go to 5+?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

But look at this guy:

He has a lot better harmony than you. Your IPD is trash, your forehead is literally worse, he literally has better zygos than you. I"d actually rate you a 4 and him a 4.25

• So Sad
Reactions: I'mme
Can you tell me why? This is no trolling - I just can't see it. What should I do to go to 5+?
lose the bloat, change the hair you gives tranny vibes no offense

He has a lot better harmony than you. Your IPD is trash, your forehead is literally worse, he literally has better zygos than you. I"d actually rate you a 4 and him a 4.25
View attachment 139904
they dont like his pheno obviously but this guy has superior skull but other guy has harmony.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
they dont like his pheno obviously but this guy has superior skull but other guy has harmony.
What pheno? They both have ugly phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What pheno? They both have ugly phenos.
one looks indian the other middle eastern and people dont like indians here...
does that make sense?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043