"Male and female brains don't exist, human brains are monomorphic"

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski

So if "sex/gender differences" are caused by sex hormones, sexual orientation, gendered socialization, then AGP males on female hormones are valid women.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, looksseg, incel194012940 and 2 others
yes and they should be put on female hormoens as young as possible as long as we make sure that they've made a thoughtful decision, if you transition at an older age you will never pass as your valid gender and it's terrible for your mental health it leads to suicide. The girls who started in the beginning of puberty look like your average cis woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, aspiringexcel, Crusile and 2 others
sissys.org

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
that's cope btw, you can't beat your chromosomes with hormones, there's this 20s trans guy who transitioned since his 8s because his schizo mother wanted to, he had never felt orgasm through his dick not even once in his life, they also removed his dick surgically, recently he was crying in a video and saying that he's was suffering from depersonalization and he couldn't feel that he was the person he was seeing in the mirror, btw he have a female gf, yes a biologically born male is attracted to a biologically born female :O
Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are mentally disorders, i don't even blame the guy (his name is jazz janning btw) because his mother and this evil ideology are the ones who ruined his life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, BrahminBoss, EzzrenBrahhh and 1 other person
yes and they should be put on female hormoens as young as possible as long as we make sure that they've made a thoughtful decision
are you retarded? how can a kid make such decision? when i was 8 years old i wasn't sexually attracted to women neither, because i was 8 FUCKING YEARS OLD, i only started to care about them after i was 13. These motherfuckers are literally castrating prepubescent children and ruining their life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and aspiringexcel
are you retarded? how can a kid make such decision? when i was 8 years old i wasn't sexually attracted to women's neither, because i was 8 FUCKING YEARS OLD, i only started to care about women's after i was 13. These motherfuckers are literally castrating prepubescent children and ruining their life
this is not about attraction but about who you feel you are inside, around 10-13 yeas old you know for sure. it's their last chance to ever be a pretty girl without masculine sexual characteristics, the type of trans people who are comically hideous are the ones who were denied transition during puberty and started the process when they were adults

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ;-;
this is not about attraction but about who you feel you are insane, around 10-13 yeas old you know for sure. it's their last chance to ever be a pretty girl without masculine sexual characteristics, the type of trans people who are comically hideous are the ones who were denied transition during puberty and started the process when they were adults
not a word

not a word
you're not a wording me because you know I am right you are the type of guy to radicalized a trans woman because she looks like a dude when this could easily be evited

this isnt some epidemic trans people are rare compared to the amount of transphobes

• +1
you're not a wording me because you know I am right you are the type of guy to radicalized a trans woman because she looks like a dude when this could easily be evited

this isnt some epidemic trans people are rare compared to the amount of transphobes
you'll never be like this
iu
file-20190913-8687-1qf52er.jpg
natural_pregnancy_energy_boosters-hero-GettyImages-1318627915.webp

Last edited:
  • JFL

idgaf if a 16+ guy wants to become a woman, but you're crossing the line when saying that kids should be on hormones since young to femalemaxx their transition, that's evil, a 9 years old kid DON'T know what's best for him, by your logic if a 9 year old girl wants to be dicked by her family's dog, we should allow because she's at a age where she "knows for sure" what she wants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and aspiringexcel
that's cope btw, you can't beat your chromosomes with hormones, there's this 20s trans guy who transitioned since his 8s because his schizo mother wanted to, he had never felt orgasm through his dick not even once in his life, they also removed his dick surgically, recently he was crying in a video and saying that he's was suffering from depersonalization and he couldn't feel that he was the person he was seeing in the mirror, btw he have a female gf, yes a biologically born male is attracted to a biologically born female :O
Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are mentally disorders, i don't even blame the guy (his name is jazz janning btw) because his mother and this evil ideology are the ones who ruined his life

sexual orientation also determines gender identity literally wrote it in OP -_-

"Mental disorders" also don't exist in the brain, btw

are you retarded? how can a kid make such decision? when i was 8 years old i wasn't sexually attracted to women neither, because i was 8 FUCKING YEARS OLD, i only started to care about them after i was 13. These motherfuckers are literally castrating prepubescent children and ruining their life
You can predict MtF female transgender at a young age, though.

idgaf if a 16+ guy wants to become a woman, but you're crossing the line when saying that kids should be on hormones since young to femalemaxx their transition, that's evil, a 9 years old kid DON'T know what's best for him, by your logic if a 9 year old girl wants to be dicked by her family's dog, we should allow because she's at a age where she "knows for sure" what she wants
d ude, gender doesn't exist all i hear is gibberish tbh. gender isnt real so your preferred hormones should be up to you by puberty

You can predict MtF female transgender at a young age, though.
ok, maybe i was a bit rude before and i apologize for that. Now tell me, how this works? What method is used to predict gender/if someone's a transgender?

how to cure homophobia/transphobia?

i have a status evaluating brain and I associate this with low status/mental breakdown/personalities I dislike, however no intellectual aversion to anything inherent to the concept.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
how to cure homophobia/transphobia?

i have a status evaluating brain and I associate this with low status/mental breakdown/personalities I dislike, however no intellectual aversion to anything inherent to the concept.

Humans share the same "brain", any dislike of others is self inflicting pain on yourself. So you shouldn't hate anyone such that you would hate yourself, if you were them.

#personhood luck consistency, I could transform into a Indian person,
or downsyndrome person, and be fine.

r.eally, it doesn't matter. "Homophobia" isn't real because homosexual doesn't exist in the brain, no one is "homosexual"

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940