Male breeding fixation is an evolutionary response to suboptimal attractiveness

Most white, suburban folk do not give a shit about hiring illegals as long they do a decent job.
And this is one of the many reasons whites are getting fucked in the ass. Paying them and paying the government through taxes to support these subhumans and their families

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Good thread

Dude, how is it “betabuxxing” if these brown niggas earn 10 dollars an hour tops at their low tier wageslave jobs? Do you know how much it costs to have 6 fucking children? Oh wait…you don’t JFL, I forgot I was in an incel forum
Firstly, many of those blue-collar jobs pay better than minimum wage in the US. Secondly, the cost of living was (and is) much lower in Cuba. As long as food, water, shelter, and basic healthcare are available, breeding isn't difficult. Having children doesn't require being rich, but it does require basic necessities that women generally can't obtain on their own.

They’re both uneducated yet these low IQ brown short subhumans are nutting inside their wives while you continue to wageslave for a consult with Ramieri.
I have no interesting in having sex with goblinas.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
What did I say that's wrong
Breeding and reproducing is literally our biological imperative. You’ve just been conditioned to accept your fate as a sub 8 male to never reproduce whereas men way uglier and with way lower status than you or me continue to do so.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
I have no interesting in having sex with goblinas.
Good bro. Try to find yourself your looksmatch and see if she lets you nut inside her raw with your current looks and monetary status.

And this is one of the many reasons whites are getting fucked in the ass. Paying them and paying the government through taxes to support these subhumans and their families
It only affects poor and incel whites.
crusius.jpg

Wealthier, suburban whites hiring the Mexicans don't care unless they're campaigning for Trump to build The Wall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, incel194012940 and latincell95
Breeding and reproducing is literally our biological imperative
No most zoomer Women Don't care about it

. You’ve just been conditioned to accept your fate as a sub 8 male to never reproduce whereas men way uglier and with way lower status than you or me continue to do so.
No i haven't been conditioned i see it as immoral to being another mediocre soul into this life

• JFL
Zoomer women care about it too, they just care after riding on Chad's cock for 30 yrs.
It's too late by then so it's irrelevant. If they cared so much then they would just be a single mom as early as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JBcollector and latincell95
No i haven't been conditioned i see it as immoral to being another mediocre soul into this life
I would love to have a son so I can give him looksmaxx advice then he wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as most of us subhumans in believing bluepilled lies from an early age.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and Deleted member 14262
Zoomer women care about it too, they just care after riding on Chad's cock for 30 yrs.
No they don't the amount of childless 30 plus women has skyrocketed

• JFL
No they don't the amount of childless 30 plus women has skyrocketed
Foids wanna have their cake and eat it too it seems. They want to enjoy Chad during their prime and then have those same Chads commit to them after 30+. Most women would either a) die alone or b) settle with an oofy doofy betabuxx male.

I would love to have a son so I can give him looksmaxx advic
Bro if you are not 8 PSL don't have childrennnn your son is not a pet project

then he wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as most of us subhumans in believing bluepilled lies from an early age.
He shouldn't be born

• JFL
Foids wanna have their cake and eat it too it seems. They want to enjoy Chad during their prime and then have those same Chads commit to them after 30+. Most women would either a) die alone or b) settle with an oofy doofy betabuxx male.
What are you even saying women don't want babies it's a burden for men even bigger burden for women

• JFL
It's too late by then so it's irrelevant. If they cared so much then they would just be a single mom as early as possible.
They used to care when males have the power in their houses aka the patriarchy. My grandmother was a virgin foid until she married my grandfather. My great grandfather never allowed her to be by herself with other males in nearby proximity JFL.

Bro if you are not 8 PSL don't have childrennnn your son is not a pet project
Yes he is, he would be the next Amnesia, a 6'2" Latino lightskin badboy :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
He shouldn't be born
He'll have a better life than me. At least he wouldn't be born into poverty and would be encouraged to participate in high school sports. I had good facial development as a child but my mouthbreathing due to being a fatass fucked me up :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
What are you even saying women don't want babies it's a burden for men even bigger burden for women
Women want to have babies, just not with a betabuxx oofy doofy unless they're short, brown, and broke JFL.

Jose the roofer didn't need a square jawline and hunter eyes to nut inside some Latina pussy and have 5-6 kids.

• +1
Women want to have babies, just not with a betabuxx oofy doofy unless they're short, brown, and broke JFL.
No they do nigger all statically evidence disproves this
Women only had children because of the separation of their rights by the patriarchy
You just can't claim with nothing to back it up

• JFL
No they do nigger all statically evidence disproves this
Women only had children because of the separation of their rights by the patriarchy
You just can't claim with nothing to back it up
You're the stupid nigger here, I work in a fucking hospital and I see it all the time. Sheboons and goblinas are outbreeding and popping out subhumans like there's no tomorrow meanwhile Stacy is on that birth control pill hopping from Chad and dog (woof woof) dick over and over again and blackpillers are obsessed over getting 50k worth of plastic surgeries to "ascend" them somehow JFL.

• +1
You're the stupid nigger here, I work in a fucking hospital and I see it all the time. Sheboons and goblinas
Because they have less opportunity and rights financial freedoms and a oppressive upbringing then white girls

Not cuzz they have some inate desire to have kids that's. Pathiarchal social construct
are outbreeding and popping out subhumans like there's no tomorrow meanwhile Stacy is on that birth control pill hopping from Chad and dog (woof woof) dick over and over again and blackpillers are obsessed over getting 50k worth of plastic surgeries to "ascend" them somehow JFL.
Yes that's rights

Because they have less opportunity and rights financial freedoms and a oppressive upbringing then white girls
No nigger, it's because they'll fuck any subhuman that pays them any attention aka reverse hypergamy. That's why you see broke ass brown manlets and niggers having 5, 6, 7, or 8 kids meanwhile Melvin the milquetoast white incel is wageslaving in hopes of saving for some 50k surgery that would "miraculously" ascend him into a Chad JFL.

Do you see my point or do I need to spell it out for you? OK here it goes:

FOIDS ARE FUCKING STUPID, THEY'LL FUCK ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING: DOGS, HORSES, SHORT BROWN MEXICANS, INVALIDS, NIGGERS, GOOKS, HAPAS, ALIENS, FOIDS ARE FUCKING CHAOS, AND IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT, TOMORROW THEY'LL EVEN FUCK SOME OF THE FORUM SUBHUMANS AND EVEN THE FORUM MODS OVER AT INCELS.IS JFL @Komesarj89 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No nigger, it's because they'll fuck any subhuman that pays them any attention aka reverse hypergamy.
False
That's why you see broke ass brown manlets and niggers having 5, 6, 7, or 8 kids meanwhile
Yes poverty lack of opportunities reinforces at traditional concepts of the patriarchy and male domination general rules this is why poor countries have more kids
Melvin the milquetoast white incel is wageslaving in hopes of saving for some 50k surgery that would "miraculously" ascend him into a Chad JFL.
strawmannin
Do you see my point or do I need to spell it out for you? OK here it goes:

FOIDS ARE FUCKING STUPID, THEY'LL FUCK ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING: DOGS, HORSES, SHORT BROWN MEXICANS, INVALIDS, NIGGERS, GOOKS, HAPAS, ALIENS, FOIDS ARE FUCKING CHAOS, AND IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT, TOMORROW THEY'LL EVEN FUCK SOME OF THE FORUM SUBHUMANS AND EVEN THE FORUM MODS OVER AT INCELS.IS JFL @Komesarj89 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Cope you need to be banned you reject the black pill
Go back to reddit filth

Am I misinterpreting, or is this seriously indicating that heights between random individuals in a population have a stronger correlation than between siblings?

How much does the 5% prediction power actually translate to phenotypic expression when comparing humans? Because, from a strictly observational standpoint, that could potentially be quite powerful.
@Crusile ?

Am I misinterpreting, or is this seriously indicating that heights between random individuals in a population have a stronger correlation than between siblings?

How much does the 5% prediction power actually translate to phenotypic expression when comparing humans? Because, from a strictly observational standpoint, that could potentially be quite powerful.
Assortative mating: assortative mating is a phenomenon where individuals select a partner based on phenotypic (dis)similarities. For example, tall individuals may prefer a tall partner. Assortative mating can induce correlations between causes of an assorted phenotype in subsequent generations.

because within family GWAS controls for assortive mating and population GWAS do not, theyre suggesting that population GWAS studies overestimates the heritability of traits effected by assortive mating, like height,

no 5% isnt enough, after behavioural genetics believers failed at finding causal gene snps to validate their twin study estimates, they now believe that behavioural traits are "highly polygenetic" aka hidden magical genes that can never be found to be causal.

Genetic believer's response to within-family GWAS studies:

ttps://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hbm.26286
There are certain limitations to our study. First, PGS for educational attainment tends to overestimate genetically caused effects in non-related samples (Abdellaoui & Verweij, 2021; Lee et al., 2018). Lee et al. (2018) showed that the predictive power of PGS declines as much as 40% when within-family differences in educational attainment are taken into account, which is partly due to gene–environment correlations. The genes of parents also influence the rearing environment of their child, which results in a correlation between the environment and the genes a child inherits from their parents (Abdellaoui & Verweij, 2021). The effect of parental genes on rearing environment is demonstrated by the observation that even non-shared genetic information of parents is predictive of a child's educational attainment (Kong et al., 2018). Thus, the predictive power of the PGS utilized in our study can in part be attributed to gene–environment correlations. Second, our functional connectivity analysis did not identify any regions that mediated the effects of PGS on general intelligence; or any brain area that was directly associated with general intelligence

because within family GWAS controls for assortive mating and population GWAS do not, theyre suggesting that population GWAS studies overestimates the heritability of traits effected by assortive mating, like height,
no 5% isnt enough, after behavioural genetics believers failed at finding causal gene snps to validate their twin study estimates, they now believe that behavioural traits are "highly polygenetic" aka hidden magical genes that can never be found to be causal.
So this supports the conclusion that depression, intelligence, schizophrenia, etc. have a weak hereditary basis...?

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Crusile
Wanting to have a child as a sub8 male is a selfishness and evil disgusting
I'm going to have so many ugly sons and they're going to rule the world

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and JBcollector
Do rabbits and turtles behave differently?
Yes, bur humans have minds that can think and reason therefor human nature doesnt exist. You can select for instinct in non human animals, easily

There are physical brain differences between different species that CONSITUTE DIFFERENT BEHAVIORAL NATURES. No causal physical brain differences in socially constructed groups with behavioral differences like race and gender in humans

Yes, bur humans have minds that can think and reason therefor human nature doesnt exist. You can select for instinct in non human animals, easily
Why can't instinct be selected for in humans as well? After all, humans are animals.

No causal physical brain differences in socially constructed groups with behavioral differences like race and gender in humans
Substantially different testosterone levels don't lead to behavioral differences when comparing men to women?

Why can't instinct be selected for in humans as well? After all, humans are animals.

Substantially different testosterone levels don't lead to behavioral differences when comparing men to women?
physical brain structure differences that facilitate whatever instinct, can be selected for.

Yea but I don't think behavioral sex differences can be selected for if they don't exist in the brain.
And its unknown if same-sex differences in genotypic hormones effect behavior, because behavior can directly causes differences in hormone levels.

physical brain structure differences that facilitate whatever instinct, can be selected for.
And humans have varying brain sizes and structures, meaning that instincts vary across humans. And instincts are observable through behaviors

Yea but I don't think behavioral sex differences can be selected for if they don't exist in the brain.
Males and females have different brain structures and sizes.

And its unknown if same-sex differences in genotypic hormones effect behavior, because behavior can directly causes differences in hormone levels.
No, some men naturally produce higher amounts of testosterone, controlling for environmental factors, for example. This reasonably applies to all hormonal pathways.

And humans have varying brain sizes and structures, meaning that instincts vary across humans. And instincts are observable through behaviors

Males and females have different brain structures and sizes.

No, some men naturally produce higher amounts of testosterone, controlling for environmental factors, for example. This reasonably applies to all hormonal pathways.
ttps://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2023/04/12/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-male-and-fe Human brains are monomorphic

If there is only one form of trait in a population, then the population is monomorphic. If there are two distinct forms of a trait in a population, then that population is dimorphic. Thus if there is little to no variation in the expression of a trait within a population then that population is monomorphic; if there is noticeable variation in the expression of a trait in a population then that population is dimorphic.

Eliot et al (2021) showed that brains aren’t dimorphic, they are monomorphic. The only reliable difference between the two are that of brain size, with women having an 11% smaller brain than men, which is smaller than that of the heart, lungs, and kidneys. Therefore, once brain size is accounted for, there are little no variation between brains (Eliot et al state the few reliable differences between brains are byproducts of brain size, so brain differences between sex/genders “explains” 1 percent of the total variance which means that brain differences which could be attributed to sex and gender are minuscule compared to individual variation.)

How do you know genotypic high testosterone causes differences in behavior if behavior causes high testosterone? There is no way of knowing

Brain sizes doesn't cause anything and there is no-little variance in genotypic brain structure

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
If there is only one form of trait in a population, then the population is monomorphic. If there are two distinct forms of a trait in a population, then that population is dimorphic. Thus if there is little to no variation in the expression of a trait within a population then that population is monomorphic; if there is noticeable variation in the expression of a trait in a population then that population is dimorphic.
Eliot et al (2021) showed that brains aren’t dimorphic, they are monomorphic. The only reliable difference between the two are that of brain size, with women having an 11% smaller brain than men, which is smaller than that of the heart, lungs, and kidneys. Therefore, once brain size is accounted for, there are little no variation between brains (Eliot et al state the few reliable differences between brains are byproducts of brain size, so brain differences between sex/genders “explains” 1 percent of the total variance which means that brain differences which could be attributed to sex and gender are minuscule compared to individual variation.)
This is semantics. Just because dimorphism isn't as pronounced in humans as in some other species, doesn't mean that humans are monomorphic.

"Once brain size is accounted for"... Okay, so brain size does have an impact on intelligence if it needs to be "accounted for."

This response fixates on intelligence when there's a host of dimorphic differences in behavior between the sexes.

How do you know genotypic high testosterone causes differences in behavior if behavior causes high testosterone? There is no way of knowing
Simply compare the behaviors of women to men. Female testosterone levels are decimated compared to those of men (due to a lack of testes, not due to their behavior).

Brain sizes doesn't cause anything and there is no-little variance in genotypic brain structure
Incorrect.

IQ isnt a measure of intelligence, tests can be constructed to yield any result through question selection.

"Brain size doesnt cause anything, at most its an indicator or poor environment/nutrition. Brain size-IQ correlation doesn't exist within families aka not causal.

Sex differences in behaviour is mostly socialization since it can't be explained by the minimal differenxe brain structure

IQ isnt a measure of intelligence, tests can be constructed to yield any result through question selection.
It's a correlation with intelligence. And the questions are designed to test problem-solving, which is a critical component of intelligence when comparing species. The largest issue with IQ tests is that they don't intentionally test memorization well (except they ironically indirectly test memorization because memorization of patterns in the questions can be done before taking the tests, which arguably defeats their intended purpose).

Thanks for the study. That's still a positive correlation for a very arbitrary measurement, and you somehow conveniently excluded:
We found a robust association between total brain volume and fluid intelligence (r = .19), which is consistent with previous findings in the literature after controlling for measurement quality of intelligence in our data.

I'm going to pay to have kids through IVF and no one can stop me.